Just Jinwoo

That's What He Thinks
Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is too beautiful and Seungyoon has Jinwoo's smile framed in his heart. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is gentle and Seungyoon always find Jinwoo's touches are healing. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is lovely and Seungyoon wouldn't mind spending all day talking to Jinwoo. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is brave and Seungyoon's weak side sometimes hides behind Jinwoo's endless support. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is beyond cute and Seungyoon finds it too nice just to watch Jinwoo's poor aegyo. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is liable and Seungyoon would be glad to protect Jinwoo with all his might. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is y and Seungyoon likes to imagine doing y things with Jinwoo. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is like a lost puppy and Seungyoon would be glad to be the only direction Jinwoo has memorized. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is important and Seungyoon has the idea that keeping Jinwoo for himself is maybe better. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is different and Seungyoon likes the way Jinwoo is. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo is tremendously polite and Seungyoon would like to introduce Jinwoo to his parents. Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo has complete boyfriend materials so Seungyoon thinks Jinwoo should be his boyfriend. Not that Jinwoo minds though.