H E A R T B R E A K

WHERE MY BESTFRIEND?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli parents already passes away for 3 days and Sulli still remain the same.She doesn't want to eat,always alone and didn't stop crying. Sulli parents involved in accident when they on the way to the airport to comeback to Korea.Taemin and  Jongin already start their work but Sulli still doesn't called them to ask about their work while Jiyoung help Sulli by settled all the work that they need to do before they open the boutique. Jiyoung heard something fall on Sulli room and she run to look what happen and she saw Sulli already laid on the floor.She put Sulli head on her lap and she slap Sulli check softly. She called Taemin and Taemin will be there soon.

 

 

Taemin still waiting for Sulli to wake up.Jongin and Jiyoung went to eat and Taemin didn't join them because he so worried about Sulli. Doctor said her blood pressure is low and her health is unstable. She need someone to talk and make her always happy and forget about the incident that make her like this. Since that Taemin want to be always beside Sulli. Taemin closed his eyes for awhile because he feel to tired but then he felt someone held his hand. When he open his eyes,he saw Sulli tiny hand holding his hand.Taemin smile and happy when he saw Sulli already awake.

"Do you want anything?"Taemin asked her

"Water"

Taemin pour the water to the glass  and help sulli to drink by hold the glass for her.He put away the glass.

"Jinri let's eat. You didn't eat for 3 days al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter