Nightmare

The Only One Reason

 He remembered that he was running through the woods. He remembered his shoulder felt so numb and painful and there was some red liquid started to flow out ..But he didn't give a single care about it. He panted as he keep running as fast as he can. He tightens his grip on his baby sister, Hanbyul, who was still really young to understand what is happening. He remembered the scenes that happen back in his and Hanbyul's house.. their only HEAVEN .. As he was gonna checked on the noise that he has been heard from upstairs, he encountered his father were lying in pool of blood in the living room and a man who was the one behind all of the chaos, standing there,pointing a gun toward his mother, who was begging to spare her children before shot in head in front of him and little HanByul . He knows that he'll or his sister will be the next target.Thus, He remembered the last conversation that he and his parents had shared. ' If anything ever gonna happen to me and your dad, Hanbin-ah .. stay alive with your sister .. This is the only thing that I can ask you as a wish ' the words echoed in his head like a replayed music on his iPod . That last conversation were the answers, explaining the chaos that happened now. Suddenly, he remembered fell down the hill before out..
   

Han Bin jolted up from his lying position , panting and sweating like he was running in a marathon.He looked around the luxurious bedroom, confirming that it was just a dream. A bad dream to be exact. He facepalmed, letting out a deep sighed of relief ' It's just a dream, Han Bin-ah .. Hanbyul and you are now safe and sound ' he looked at his side, his baby sister, Han Byul is sleeping soundly, hugging her bunny plushie. Han Bin looked to his left where the digital clock located ..0330 .. HanBin sighed again before got up and went to his bathroom. He the tap and washed his face at the sink before look up to the mirror. He saw a reflection of a handsome yet tired young man with a dark circle under his eyes. He sighed. ' I'm the one in the mirror ' Hanbin thought. He's not an ordinary Han Bin anymore, who was really good in sports and academic. Now, he is one of the youngest professional killer and agent in YG Underground Organization, an illegal organization. Even though, they do dirty and illegal works, the workers here are actually really nice and friendly. The workers here are like a new family to him now. Weird, huh? He even thought that when he first came there. He dried his face using a small towel before exiting his bathroom. As soon as he stepped out of his bathroom, a soft voice spoke " Hanbinie ?" Han Bin softens when he looked at his sister, who is rubbing her eyes sleepily. " Han Byul-ah. Sorry..Did I disturb you? " Han Bin kissed her cheek before laying next to his sister, hugging her tightly to his chest, " aniyo .. You're home .." Han Byul mumbled out , yawning. " yeah .. I'm home. Did ChanWoo oppa took you home in time ?" Hanbyul nodded."He even bought me ice cream.." "That's good ..Mianhe for not fetching you like I promised. Now go to sleep.. you still have school tomorrow .." Hanbyul nodded before slowly falling to sleep. 'Han Byul-ah ..You're the reason why I still survive .. I swear I gonna protect you even it costs my life .' He kissed her on the forehead before slowly drifted into sleep.
 

"Bobby !!" Hanbyul ran to Bobby before being picked up by the latter. " Do you have a good sleep? popo .." Bobby asked her,giving his cheek for a kiss. Hanbyul nodded before kissed him as he hoped for. " Where's Mino ?" Han Bin looked around, searching for another one. "He- Oh ..There he is .." Bobby nudged his chin towards Mino, who is jogging towards them, waving his hands. The ride was pretty noisy, since Mino and Bobby keep howling in happiness by Han Byul's aegyo.Half an hour , they arrived at Hanbyul's kindergarten. As they exit the car, Han Bin sat down on her level, looking straight into her eyes." Hanbyul-ah .. study well and behave well, okay? oppa gonna come and picked you up today. " Han Bin kissed her cheeks. " Arasseo .. Hanbinie .. yakseok ?" She held her pinky. Han Bin smiled softly before locked his pinky with her. " Yakseok. Now you should go inside .. or you'll be late " He patted her head before kissed her forehead. Han Byul ran toward her best friend and gives Han Bin final flying kiss. Han Bin smiled before replying the action.
  " Who is the target ?" Han Bin jumped into the car , putting his seatbelt . Even though he is a professional killer and agent , doesn't mean he careless about his own safety .. Duh -.- . "Today our work would be easy, though .. We will just demand our money or kill the 'traitor' if he resists paying back ... This is his profile ..Kim Sun Ho , 53 , CEO of the famous SH Company .. He owe us 70 million won as for weeds and other drugs , killing one of our client that who was one of our regulars  and girls that he bought last month at the club" Bobby spoke all the info that he and Mino might needs. " SH Company ? Wow .. Who would though that a really big company CEO is one of drug addict and a cheater .. " Mino chuckled in amusement as he looked at Bobby's MacBook . Thanks to Han Bin's fast driving , they arrived at the company in blink . 3 of them wore their masks before walked into the SH Company . "We want to see , Kim Sun Ho .." Mino spoke to his secretary . " Sorry , Sir Sun Ho told not wanting to meet any guests today .. " she bowed at them ." We don't care though .. We never follow orders anyways" Hanbin scoffed before He and the others barged into Sun Ho's office .Sun Ho turned to them in suprise as he saw them " You guys .. It's okay .. HyunAe .. I take them as a guest .. " Hyunae bowed to her boss before close the door behind them . " Seems you have guest .." Bobby and the others pulled their masks off their face before pointing at the man who facing his back in front of them.
 

 

" Well, boys .. meet Kim Jaejoong ..JYJ company's head CEO. Han Bin felt his breathe stuck on his throat. " Kim. Jae..Joong .." He muttered under his breathes. The man got up before facing them. His eyes were dark like demons and he smirked at them. " Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jaejoong imnida ." HanBin felt he's about to crumble in fear. ' It's HIM ..' " Long time no see .. B.I or should I say .. KIM HAN BIN .." Mino and Bobby quickly turned their attention to Han Bin. Han Bin looked straight into JaeJoong's eyes. Even though, he had his poker face but he is shaking inside. JaeJoong walked toward Han Bin , putting his hand on Han Bin's shoulder before whispered. " I miss my little HanByul .. How's my little girl? Keep eyes on her .. I believe soon she'll slipped away from your hands, little boy .." He smirked at him before walked toward the door. " Sun Ho - sunbae .. I believe I'll gotta go .. I still have works piled in the office .. See you next time .." He turned to smirk before get out of the office."Okay .. See you next time .." Jaejoong threw Han Bin last smirked before closed the door. HanBin let out his breath. He doesn't remember when did he hold his breath. " Okay let's get the business .. Where is the 70 Million won that you owe us ?" Mino glared at the man. " What do you mean I owe you guys ?" Sun Ho played innoncent.Well, all of it ended up pretty messy.
 

The car ride was quiet. Han Bin just looked out the window as he sighed deeply. JaeJoong's word keeps echoing in his head. Bobby glanced at his friend who acting weirdly. " Han Bin-ah .. Do you know him? The guy name Kim JaeJoong .. " Bobby asked Han Bin. " Quite well .. but I don't think I can't tell you now .. maybe next time .." Bobby, who senses HanBin being extremely agitated, just let out ' okay ..'.as his answer. ' He looks really weird. He's like in fear..This isn't normal for HanBin ..Does that guy connected to his dark past ?' Bobby, thought.

HanByul is jumping happily with her friends, playing skipping ropes.She looked really happy and energetic like always. Smiling brightly, enjoying times with her friends.Jaejoong walked inside her kindergarten with his hand inside his pocket, looking at the girl. 'You have grown up beautifully , sweetheart' he thought. " Annyeonghaseyo .. I came to pick HanByul up .." Jaejoong said to the teacher. " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Han Yoon Ji .. the head teacher here ... " The woman in her 30's, batted her eyes in flirty manner. " I'm actually her uncle from the US .. I just want to go out with her for 2 hours before back to US .. Then, I'll be sending her back .. Keep it a secret from her brother please ? .." He smirked as the woman nodded.Well, his work are easier than he thought. He walked to HanByul who is sitting by herself, drinking after exhausted. " Annyeong, HanByul-ah .. " Jaejoong cruched in front of her. " Annyeong, ahjusshi .. " she waved cutely, making Jaejoong chuckled at her cuteness. " Don't call me ahjusshi .. I'm actually your oppa ..Look how big have you've grown up .. You were so tiny when I meet you before .." Jaejoong caressed her face lovingly. " OH ?! You know me? Then you must be someone I knew .." Hanyul asked cutely. " I want to bring you somewhere . So keep this as a secret from HanBin okay ?" " De ~"  JaeJoong hoisted HanByul on his waist before bringing her to his car.