F Hakyeon

F Hakyeon

He swirls a fingertip around on the inside of the other guy's arm, close to his elbow. Lightly, almost non-existent. And they don't look at eachother but Taekwoon feels comforted and excited at the same time. He's felt it before. It's nothing new. But it's always comforting. And if he felt like it, he would smile at the sensation. If he felt like it.


Hakyeon gets up quickly and smiling widely himself, wraps one arm around Hongbin who's now just reentered the practice room. Hair in the beautiful disarray it always is. He doesn't event look in the multiple mirrors. And only smiles all dimples toward his hyung as he steps directly beside him. One arm snaking around his waist as Taekwoon stares on in annoyance.


But no flash of emotion is seen across his features so he might be watching paint dry, or a really uninspiring game of golf for all it's worth. But deep down inside, he knows Hakyeon is just trying to get a rise out of him. Well, good luck trying to get the satisfaction. He thinks. But his consistent stare gives him away. He can't take his eyes off of the train wreck that is the leader trying too hard.


Well, even pissed off and denying it, he can do something about it. He gets up off the hard floor and exits the room. Searching for a quiet practice room he can use.


The first one he opens is by worst chance in roulette, one where Wonshik is. Asleep, of course against the wall. Ear buds giving off the faint hum of rap music. And Taekwoon seriously contemplates resting there with him. He really likes Wonshik. Like a lot. They're both amiable. He thinks. Both 'O's. But...but Wonshik snores like a high-powered lawn mower. So...no.


Another door and he's safe. No instruments here or anything else. A pseudo norebang for one. But instead of practicing, he sits at the far end. Waiting. Thinking. ing Hakyeon. Doesn't know the first thing about dating a guy. Huh, neither does he but damned if he couldn't read people who were living, breathing creatures. ing Hakyeon. He sighs again to himself.


The door is wedged open a bit and Taekwoon isn't sure at all who's going to come through. Sure, he knows who he wishes it would be but... Hongbin peeks his head in. "Hey," coming from the other side of the door and echoing around in the empty space. Taekwoon averts his gaze downward in a non-committal stance. Let Hongbin do what he likes with that.


For him, it must mean 'come in and comfort me'. Which is not all that un intended. Taekwoon had initially started out angry at the guy for flirting with his boyfriend, but maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if they shared.


So when Hongbin shuts the door, strides over and straddles him, it's perfectly alright in his mind. Hakyeon.