Play with Me Ryeowook

Play with Me Ryeowook

          The sun was setting in Seoul, South Korea and Super Junior was getting ready to relax in their dorm after training for so many hours that day. Yesung and Ryeowook walked into their shared room before Yesung closed the door. He turned to Ryeowook and asked “Are you ready to start?”

          Ryeowook giggled and smiled at his best friend. “Yes, I’m kinda nervous though, it’s my first time doing this,” he reminded quietly.

          Yesung tilted Ryeowook’s face up to his and muttered “Don’t worry, I’ll help you, I’m very experienced at stuff like this.” He pressed a light kiss against Ryeowook’s lips before adding “Let’s get to it.”

          Several minutes later, inside Donghae and Eunhyuk’s bedroom, Donghae sat up before climbing out of bed. “Where are you going?” Eunhyuk wondered as he rolled over, feeling Donghae leave the spot next to him.

          “I gotta go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back,” Donghae announced.

          “Okay, have fun,” Eunhyuk replied before rolling back over in his spot.

          Donghae opened the bedroom door and walked down to the bathroom that was at the end of the hall. As he passed Yesung and Ryeowook’s bedroom, the brunette heard Ryeowook say from inside “Yesung, why are you so much bigger than me?”

          Immediately, Donghae stopped and turned his attention to the bedroom door, hearing Yesung respond “Because I’ve been doing this longer than you. Now c’mon, just follow my lead. We’ll start off slowly until you get the hang of things.”

          Donghae covered his mouth before hurrying into the bathroom and closing the door quietly. After finishing his business, Donghae began to walk back to his bedroom when he heard Ryeowook scream “Oh my God, that thing is huge!”

          “Don’t worry, I’m right here,” Yesung promised.

          “Yesung, I’m nervous, is it gonna hurt me?” Ryeowook wondered.

          “If it does, just smack it,” Yesung suggested.

          “Okay,” Ryeowook agreed in a shaky tone.

          From outside, Donghae covered his mouth again as his jaw dropped before he ran down to his bedroom and shook Eunhyuk. “What, what is it?” the tired blonde asked.

          “Get over here, you’re never going to believe this,” Donghae muttered.

          As Eunhyuk groaned and sat up, Donghae hurried into the neighboring bedroom and found Heechul and Hankyung still awake. “What’s up Donghae?” Hankyung inquired.

          “Come here, you guys have got to hear this,” Donghae beckoned as his two friends curiously followed.    

          The four quietly walked over to Yesung and Ryeowook’s bedroom door. “What is it?” Eunhyuk repeated.

          “Just listen,” Donghae whispered.

          The boys heard Ryeowook panting from inside the bedroom as Yesung stated “Ryeowook, I’m coming.”

          “Yesung, my heart’s racing, I don’t know how much more of this my body can take,” Ryeowook responded.

          “Just a little longer and then I’ll let you rest a minute,” Yesung promised.

          Outside, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Hankyung dropped their jaws. “No ing way,” Heechul muttered.

          “Are they finally doing it?” Eunhyuk whispered.

          “I think so,” Hankyung confirmed.

          “What are you guys doing?” Sungmin wondered as he and Kyuhyun walked up to their friends.

          The four boys turned and shushed them. “Get over here and listen,” Donghae instructed.

          “Yesung and Ryeowook are finally having ,” Heechul informed with a smile.

          “Oh really?” Kyuhyun asked.

          “Yeah, listen,” Eunhyuk said.

          The six quieted down before listening to Ryeowook ask “Yesung, can we change positions?”

          Sungmin’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he quietly gasped. Kyuhyun mouthed “Whoa.”

          “Not tonight, maybe next time,” they heard Yesung reply. After a few minutes, he added “Man, you’re really taking a pounding aren’t you Ryeowook?”

          “Well it’s my first time, but at least I’m with you for my first time, you’re patient and gentle with me,” Ryeowook responded.

          While the six kept listening, they didn’t notice two people walk up to them. “Guys, what are you doing?” Leeteuk scolded as he and Kangin approached them with crossed arms.

          “Yesung and Ryeowook are having ,” Heechul and Kyuhyun informed.

          “So you’re listening?” Kangin asked.

          “It’s so cute and innocent sounding,” Sungmin explained. “Listen to them.”

          Kangin and Leeteuk reluctantly listened in with the boys and heard Yesung say “Alright Ryeowook, ready for the big one?”

          “I’m scared,” Ryeowook nervously muttered. “What if I do something wrong and mess everything up?

          “We’ll keep trying until we get it perfect,” Yesung promised.

          The couples listened from outside as Yesung and Ryeowook grunted and squealed and screamed from inside the bedroom. “Yesung, Yesung!” Ryeowook shouted.

          “Don’t stop now Ryeowook, a little longer, we’re almost finished!” Yesung yelled back.

          “It’s hurting me!” Ryeowook cried.

          “Remember what I told you, just smack it away,” Yesung reminded. “C’mon Ryeowook, hit it, hit it, there you go!” The eight heard Ryeowook and Yesung scream in unison before Yesung sighed with relief and whispered “We’re done Ryeowook, you did very well.”

          “Can I lay down now?” Ryeowook requested.

          “Sure, then in a minute, we can go another round,” Yesung said.

          Before anything else happened, Donghae opened up the door. “Whoa, whoa, whoa you guys, now just –” but the brunette paused.

          “What are you guys doing outside our bedroom door?” Ryeowook asked.

          “What were you two doing in here?” Leeteuk wondered. He noticed Ryeowook and Yesung were still fully clothed, and the bed wasn’t messed up at all.

          “Yesung was teaching me how to play video games, and I just beat the big, evil boss guy,” Ryeowook explained as he waved a controller at his friends.

          “Yeah, what’d you guys think we were doing?” Yesung asked.

          “With all the sounds and phrases, we thought you two were, you know, finally –” Heechul started.

          Ryeowook dropped his jaw. “You guys have your minds in the gutter,” he said. “We weren’t doing anything like that.”

          “Damn, that’s a shame,” Kyuhyun muttered.

          “Yeah, we thought you guys finally hooked up,” Heechul agreed.

          “You guys are silly,” Ryeowook replied with a grin.

          “Well we’ll leave you guys alone for the night,” Leeteuk figured as the eight boys stood up and closed the door before retiring back to their own bedrooms.

          Yesung turned to Ryeowook. “Can’t believe they thought we were actually having ,” he stated.

          “I know, that’s so weird,” Ryeowook agreed.

          “Do you think we ever will?” Yesung curiously asked.

          Ryeowook smiled. “Maybe one day,” he replied with a playful grin. Yesung smirked before placing a kiss on his lips.