#The Heart Wants What It Wants - ohhhkenneth

M I D N I G H T Picture
 
designed by dreamingxoxo
ohhhkenneth
note
Hello there! Thank you for requesting, and I apologize for this being completed so late. ;; Please do inform me via pm if you would like a redo. (I don't know if it's noticeable, but Theo has a tattoo on his neck and a piercing on his lip.)
High school is over and Mark Tuan is eagerly awaiting his first year of university. He will be able to get the chance to flex his academic muscles, be accepted into the esteemed Glenly University criminology program, and finally head off to law school where he can accomplish his dream of becoming a successful defense attorney. Jackson Wang has barely survived the academic nightmare of high school, and through the miracle of baseball - and his incredible athletic ability - has landed a full scholarship to Glenly University. He's nervous about starting classes, but excited about the fact that he will be able to play baseball in a higher division. Theo Tuan is a gifted math student, and the identical twin brother of Mark. He is a free-spirited boy that breezed through high school with ease, then announced that he would be pursuing a degree in fine arts rather than mathematics, to the disapproval of his family.
 
 
 
 
 
Description