Don't runaway

No escape

"Who the hell dares to wake me up?!" Suga got up and sat on his bed. He rubbed his eyes realizing the sun was up.

Suga got out of his apartment to wait and see what was all about. He crossed his arms and leaned to the wall.

"Hmm, a new neighbor?" He wondered as he saw multiple men walking up and down the stairs with their arms full of heavy boxes.

Suga started to get bored and impatient, he decided to go back to his apartment when he heard heels steps in the stairs he stopped and quickly turned around. He was frozen, Suga couldn't move and was amazed by the girl he saw walking up.

The girl had confidence in her steps, she was tall, had pale glowing skin and she was dressed with just a straight back silky dress that wasn't showing any skin but you could guess her curves and silhouette. She had charisma and some sort of aura that made her look mysterious and maybe a bit dangerous.

"Excuse me, are you the new owner of that apartment?" Suga managed to ask her but she just nodded and kept walking.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Suga your neighbor." He focused again and approached her, shaking, and tried to shake her hand. The girl only turned her head to him and Suga's heart dropped when he could see her eyes closer. They were big and deep that made him want to look forever into. The girl looked at him, first his messy black hair, his brown eyes, his mouth half open, then his shirt and pants that looked probably a bit too big for him, she then went upwards and stopped to the level of his arm and hand that were wandering in the air and lastly she took the time to look at his skin, beautiful, she thought and grinned in her head.

"I'm Crystal." The girl fully turned her body to his and locked her hand with Suga's, they slowly shook hands as they were both analyzing each other.

Crystal broke the hand shake, smiled to leave and left Suga speechless.

The following days Suga only had Crystal in his head, he had her voice with the few words he heard from her, the memory of her face that couldn't leave him like she was still in front of him. Also her presence couldn't leave him, and he wanted to see her again, know more about her, and be a part of her life.

Suga started to focus only on her, taking notes when she left for work, to go shopping or just even take her mail. Each time she was out he would follow her from a distance and just watch her.

That day Crystal had decided to go for a walk just to distress and just enjoy some fresh air. She got out of the building and walked a few blocks away from her apartment where she knew there was a nice park. Suddenly a guy going far too fast on his bike and made her drop her bag. She got it and at the same time she looked back and she saw a man in a black hoodie hiding behind some kind of wall. She had noticed somebody following her for the past days and she had no intention of letting him scare her.

She got up, kept walking and when she had the opportunity, she turned in a little street and waited. After only few seconds the man showed up.

"Hey, you." She said with a suave voice. When the man turned, Crystal realized it was Suga and both were shocked and didn't say or move for a few minutes.

"Are you some kind of stalker?!" She took control of her body again and raised her voice.

"I'm not. It's just-" Suga couldn't finished his sentence and Crystal violently slapped him.

"You're sick!" She said as she breathed heavily.

"I just can't stop thinking about you!" He answered back while Crystal smiled a bit in irony.

"You shouldn't focus on me, or you're gonna get in troubles." She explained more calm.

"I don't mind." Suga approached her slowly as he bit his lower lip. He put one of his hands around her waist and the other one cupping her face. As he approached her he could feel her heartbeat racing, her teeth got whiter and her eyes started to glow a bit. They were only few millimeters away from each other and Suga filled the gap between them two and pressed his lips on her's. They exchanged a long, passionate kiss, their tongues fighting for power and finally Suga took the lead.

They separated and Suga smiled in satisfaction.

"You should forget me now." Gain gently caressed his face as to say 'goodbye'.

"Wait." Suga grabbed her arm before she could leave.

"I'm nothing good for you." She took her arm off his grip and walked away, Suga stayed there, looking at her and slowly her shadow disappeared. Suga looked down and saw small blood drops on the ground, he placed his finger on his bottom lip and realized he had a small bite on it.

Suga got home even more determined to show Crystal, their relationship could be something special. As always Suga waited for her to go out and started to follow her, again.

Crystal knew he wouldn't give up so easily but she decided to go out anyway, knowing Suga would probably follow her again. But this time Gain had a plan. She walked for a few kilometers away from town, Suga followed her close and was far from being tired.

She walked until there was no longer houses or any buildings, just the earth and human. It was dark outside but Suga was determined. Gain walked through the grass which quickly transformed into little bushes and then big trees. Suga realized they were now going deep into a forest but he didn't stop.

Crystal walked quickly and then started to run. She lost her shoes in the dry leaves and rocks on the ground. Suga struggled a bit and couldn't see clear enough, he couldn't see her silhouette anymore but only shadows that were a bit too fast for him to keep up with.

Suga felt lost and decided to stop running.

"Crystal, where are you?!" Suga screamed through the forest and his voice seemed similar to a rough animal. She got caught by surprised and froze where she was.

Suga looked around another time and saw her from afar who wasn't moving. He smiled in relief and ran to her, when he reached her he placed one of his hands on her shoulder for her to turn around.

Crystal knew it was too late for her and Suga had provoked her. She slowly turned to face him and Suga got frozen this time. She had her deep eyes but this time they were bright red and even if it was dark, Suga could see them through the night. Her usual soft smile was now sharpened with her long canines and her glowing skin was now as bright as the moon.

Suga didn't understand, or he didn't want to understand and just kept looking at her like a kid seeing something new for the first time, amazed but scared.

"I told you, I'm no good for you." Crystal smiled a bit letting out one of her canine and raised an eyebrow.

Suga still speechless, Crystal approached him and placed one of her hand at the back of his neck as she got closer.

"Your scent is perfect. I'm sure you taste good." She said as she smelled his neck. From his neck she went to his lips and gently bite them letting some blood mixing with his saliva. As he got this weird taste in his mouth, Suga realized the situation and pushed her before she could kiss him.

"I don't want that!" His eyes were scared and as he tried to runaway backwards, he tripped on a rock and fell on his .

Crystal walked to him and before he could get up and leave, she got on top of him.

She took his neck in between both her hands but let out a small space that she first smelled again, then softly kissed and finally bit him with her full mouth.

Suga let out a scream that echoed in the whole forest. Crystal her lips still full of Suga's blood and kissed him one last time.

"I'm not finished with you." She said as she got up and she looked at him for a moment.

Then she snapped her fingers and suddenly some other pairs of bright eyes popped out of nowhere.

"Take him." She pointed at Suga's fainted body.

 

Few days after that incident and Suga finally woke up.

"Uggh." Suga rubbed his eyes and when he put his hands before him, he realized his skin looked different.

"Was that a dream?" He mumbled to himself.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think so." Crystal came to the room and had a satisfied smile.

"What do you mean?" Suga seemed a little bit knocked down. Crystal showed him the mirror and Suga realized he had the same canines and his eyes were looking different. His heartbeat raced and started to panic.

"Does it mean... I'm like you now?" Suga hesitated a bit.

"No." She came to sit besides him on the bed.

"It means you are mine now." She smiled and before Suga could answer she cut him with a passionate kiss, but this time she won.