Final.

사랑해 (Saranghae)

You and your superstar boyfriend Lee Min Ho have been together for 3 years now. He's been sweet and caring and always texted you when he's busy to tell you not to wait for him and wish you a good night. He always spent tike with you whenever he could and made you feel reassured when you get jealous of his leading ladies and explain to you that it's only work. Your parents and his parents get along very well too, people you know always tell you that you're a match made in heaven. 

These past few weeks were different though. He'd always come home late with out a single text and spend hours on his phone often, maybe a little TOO often. When you'd ask him how his day went, he'd say 'I've been very busy' or 'I'm really really tired right now' blankly without looking at you and going to his room or back to his phone immediately. It crushed you slowly, knowing that something's seriously wrong and you don't have any idea what it could be. "Maybe he's tired of me.", you thought. This could be his way of breaking up with you, and being the straight forward girl you are, you don't way to stay like this any longer, seeing the way he acts toward you, intentionally sending you away. There could be no other reason.

"Let's break up." 
"Bwoh?" He looked at you with wide eyes, completely shocked.
"I'm sorry for not telling you that I've noticed how you act around me these past few weeks, I just can't take it anymore." Tears threatening to spill. "If you're tired of me and fell out of love then just tell it and stop this game. I'll accept it whole heartedly and it'll be easier than these....all of these. I've never felt so useless and hurt in my life, please do me a favor and stop this." 

This time, your tears fell down rapidly and you headed outside covering your face with both hands as you cried. Minho stood there, dumbfounded, but you're  sad and frustrated to think about how he felt. You just ran, ran away from everything, not knowing where you're heading to. You thought it'll be easier this way. 

You heard voices of people and all the children's laughter around you. You realized you ran all the way to the park. You looked at everybody around you. The weather is perfect and everyone was happy, except you. You're all alone and you stood in the middle of the park. It made you feel worse.

2 children who were playing caught your eye. The little boy's smile was painted all over his face as he held the little girl's hand and they laughed and ran, not bothering to care about anything else in the world, as if they're the only ones who existed.

Your eyes were glued on the children and soon you found yourself watching a memory, your own memory. You and Minho ran around the park as he chased after you, catching you and wrapping his arms around your tiny waist. He just finished taping The Heirs and wanted to spend some quality time with you. You both agreed to have a picnic at the same park, the one where you stood at this very moment. You attemptes to kiss him on the cheek but he sneakily turned to face you, making your lips land on his. You giggled softly in the middle of the kiss and the sparks flew in what seemed like forever.

Your knees betrayed you and you fell to the ground, reality hitting you hard. It made you realize that you just ran away from the man you love the most and that you're never going to see him ever again. You let more teats escape your eyes as the world around you turned blue. You felt like you just died, or somewhat like a living body with a dead heart.

You looked down and a big hand caught your tears. You slowly faced up and there he was, looking at you as tears streamed down his face too.

"I'll never get tired of you and I'll never fall out of love, ______-ah. The reason I've been distant from you these past few weeks is because I don't want us to be like this anymore." He paused and took a deep breath, and you felt your heart skip a beat. "I don't want us to stay like this anymore because I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore, I want to be the first person you see when you wake up. I want to be the person your children will call father. I've been trying to pull off all of these and make it a big surprise and I never meant to hurt you. I've been asking all our friends' help and prepare for this big day so I've been coming home late. Yesterday, the ring came and I went home very late to meet with the jeweller without you knowing it but I guess it just hurt you. I think this is a little earlier than planned, but I want you to know that I'll never get tired of you. I won't force you if you don't want to and I'll walk away but it will tear my whole world apart." You looked at him, speechless. He helped you stand and you willingly let him.

He went down on one knee and knelt in front of you, taking a small red box from his pocket and opening it. A beautiful diamond ring was inside it and it shined as light from the sun hit its alluring beauty.

"Kim ________, will you be a good girl and be my world and spend the rest of your life with me as Mrs. Lee?" He asked but you were too taken aback to respond.

"_______-ah, did you hear me?" He said for the second time but you still didn't respond. People were looking at you and he started to panic inside.

"Will you marry me?" He repeated again for the last time with little hopes.
"Yes!" You finally responded.

You hugged him tight and rested your head on his chest, hearing the loud beating of his heart. He wrapped his arms around you and you've never felt happier in your life. You backed away and looked at him and both of you leaned in for a kiss. He pulled you closer and the sweet, short kiss you shared turned into a long and passionate one. 

"Saranghae, jagiya."
"Nado saranghae, oppa."

Fin.