Kɪssɪɴɢ Gᴀᴍᴇs

Gᴏᴛ₇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇs; ғɪᴄʟᴇᴛs; ᴏɴᴇ﹣sʜᴏᴛs

TWO; Youngjae

Alcohol; suggestive matieral; aggressive kissing

Michelle, or Kim Hyorin, was an American born Korean who had been friends with Im Jaebum for years. It was only recently that she had moved back to Korea to get back in touch with her roots and she loved every second of it, until she was invited to Jaebum’s buddy’s parties.  Jackson was notorious for hosting parties that always ended with people hooking up—lots of drinks went around and there were lots of terribly evil games played.

She figured tonight, however, that maybe Jackson would calm down a little, having company that wasn’t exactly of age for this kind of activity. Both boys and girls three if not four years younger than Jackson were invited—how could Jackson not invite the youngest buddies of his music group? That would just be plain frowned upon.

Michelle knocked on the door, assuming she would be the last one to arrive; she was fashionably an hour late. Jackson’s eyes shifted over to Jaebum who just laughed.

“So like Michelle to be an hour late,” he said as he approached the door and opened it to greet his friend. “There’s our always late party queen,” Jaebum teased. Michelle’s face was less than amused as she tossed her purse and jacket at Jaebum for him to take before being handed a shot through the window by none other than Mark.

“Good to have you here, Michelle, cheers,” Mark said, tapping his ounce glass to Michelle’s with a grin. This was a party now.

“Ah, the exact man I wanted to see. Cheers, Mark!” she said before downing the shot in one swift swig. She blinked harshly, letting the alcohol sting as she handed the glass back to him. She looked around the room as she entered it. All of Jackson’s usual buddies were there, including the younger ones and a few of Michelle’s friends were there too; Minji, Nari, and Eunmi to name a few.  

Michelle was quick to make her rounds, to all of the males especially who wouldn’t leave her alone if she didn’t greet them before coming back to Jaebum. He gave her a once-over, noting her attire which was slightly elegant for a casual get together like this.

“A little overdressed, don’t you think?” Jaebum asked, noting her off-white, mid-thigh, one-shoulder dress. Her one sleeve, full length, was lace and the back was slightly open. It was high-class, to say the least, but Michelle always considered herself a high-class person.

“Jackson said everyone was dressing up over the phone. I should have known better then to listen to him,” Michelle replied, looking over Jaebum’s shoulder to give the younger male a look but he just looked away with an innocent look very non-discretely.

Jaebum just laughed before finally taking the woman into his arms to greet her, having been the second to last one on her list. She just hugged him with an eye-roll before pulling away to have him look her over again.

“You look… hot,” Jaebum commented with a nod after a moment of pausing. “You’re no doubt the hottest girl here,” he added, earning a slap on the chest as she blushed before Mark returned to her, spinning by to hand her a drink.

“Double for the lady,” he said, settling the glass into her hand. “And yeah, you’re smokin’; got all them boys looking at you,” Mark continued, that grin finding his lips again before biting his bottom one. She wanted to swat at him, too, but he got away before she got the chance.

“Got the attention of your toy, that’s for sure,” Jaebum commented, looking around Michelle to raise an eyebrow at Youngjae. She took a glance over her shoulder to Youngjae whose eyes immediately diverted from hers. He sat with Jinyoung on the couch, drink in his hand as he sat forward, arms resting on his knees. 

“Ow! Stop hitting me!” Jaebum called before taking another blow to the chest.

“He’s not my toy, Jaebum,” she growled through gritted teeth after turning back to him. “You shouldn’t even talk about him that way, he’s your friend!”

“Oh please, Michelle; that boy wants to be your toy. He’s done nothing but look at you since you got here, and you wearing this isn’t really helping the poor boy. You’re torturing him,” Jaebum told her, his face displaying what she assumed his interpretation of how Youngjae felt. Michelle gave him a look before she rested all of her weight on her right leg, pushing her hip out to the side and Jaebum smacked it back in place.  “Are you trying to ? Keep those hips to yourself!”

“He’s torturing me, Jaebum,” she replied but Jaebum only shook his head.

Begrudgingly, Michelle stood up straight and brought her drink to her lips to take a long swig before she spun away from him.

“Go easy on him,” Jaebum commented before she walked away from him towards Youngjae. Jinyoung watched as she approached, her strappy black heels stepping one in front of the other before she made it over to them. Youngjae set his almost empty drink down on the table before he stood to smooth out his slacks. He was dressed as the other boys were: slacks and a button up.  

Michelle reached out after setting her drink down as well to touch her hand against his chest and drag it downwards. “What’s got you looking so y tonight?” Youngjae didn’t even flinch. This was typical Michelle behavior and he assumed she acted this way towards everyone so he just laughed and brushed it off.

“You’re one to talk, Michelle,” he replied, “looking so fine tonight.” Michelle bit her lip as she looked at him, their eyes meeting before she took him in for a hug. Her arms wrapped around his neck after feeling his wrap low on her waist. Her right leg lifted only enough for it to hover above the ground as he held her. Youngjae lingered for a little before finally pulling away, his right hand running down her arm before quickly touching her fingers.

“Looks like you need another drink,” Michelle commented, looking down into his empty cup before handing him hers.  He gave her a questioning look. “Vodka and soda double. It’s strong so drink slowly,” she said with a wink before taking his cup back to the kitchen to make herself another drink but she almost dropped the bottle of vodka after hearing Jackson’s words.

“Alright my party people; since there’s an even amount of boys and girls, we’re going to play some fun games,” he said, a smirk on his face that matched that on Mark’s and surprisingly Yugyeom’s faces. “That means you, too, Michelle!” he called, catching her in the kitchen as she tried to avoid it.  Growling, she collected her drink.

“You’re not fooling anyone, Jackson. This is going to be some type of ual game, isn’t it?” Michelle asked, taking a chair offered to her by Jaebum before the rest of them were placed in a chair around the large card table in the middle of the room.

“It’s called dice are nice and I’ve changed the rules a little bit. Everyone will get a piece of paper with a number on it. One through seven for both guys and girls as well as a body part; you’ll roll two dice and whoever you get you have to kiss the body part listed on that piece of paper. I’ve already listed the numbers and body parts, so you get to pick; may the odds be in your favor,” Jackson said, holding the hat out to her and she dug in and pulled one out to look at it. She wanted to slap and hand over but instead kept her cool as she took another sip of her drink.

“I seriously am not drunk enough for this,” she said only to be elbowed by Jaebum.

“As a bonus, you have to tell them one truth either about yourself or about what you think of them.”

“So essentially this is a game to get a kiss and boost an ego,” Michelle said, sassing Jackson who just scowled.

“C’mon Michelle, it will be fun,” Mark laughed. Michelle looked at her girlfriends who were all just giggling as they looked at each other. Michelle rolled her eyes as the game began. Luckily she wasn’t the first to go, but her slightly unfortunate friend Minji was.  She closed her eyes with a heavy inhale and rolled the dice, rolling a ten at first, calling for a reroll. She shook the dice once more before throwing them down on the table. 

“Three,” she said and looked around as the boys all looked at their numbers. Yugyeom’s head rose to look at her, giving up that it was him. Minji stood and so did Yugyeom as they came together to the designated ‘hot spot’ which was marked with a big red circle where everyone could see them.

“What’s the body part?” Kunpimook called and Yugyeom showed her the piece of a paper, a blush immediately rising to her cheeks.

“Lower stomach, specifically right above the belt,” she said, reading the paper out loud.

“Who even wrote these?” Michelle protested.

“Poor Yugyeom got the dirtiest one!” Mark laughed, clapping a hand over his eyes.

“Oh nice, so you wrote them! That’s comforting to know,” Michelle replied.

“Well, get on with it,” Jackson called.

Yugyeom blushed deeply, covering his face with his left hand as his right took the hem of his shirt to pull it up and reveal his stomach. Minji squatted down; Yugyeom was too tall for her to reach his stomach on her knees.  Minji leaned in quickly to press a kiss against his smooth stomach. Michelle just covered her eyes as she looked away, resting her forehead on Jaebum’s shoulder.

“And a truth, don’t forget a truth!” Mark hollered.

“Seriously! Did you come up with this game? I expected better from you!”

“Pipe down and wait your turn, Michelle!” Jackson called.

Minji stated that she had a weakness for tall guys, which didn’t help this case. Yugyeom blushed some more before returning to his seat, Minji following suit soon after. A couple more unlucky people took their turns and Jaebum’s turn just ended, having to kiss Minji on the cheek before it was her turn.

Michelle took the dice in her hands, blowing on them for good luck as all eyes, especially Youngjae’s were on her. She threw the dice, closing her eyes, not even wanting to know the outcome. It was Jaebum’s number, but he wouldn’t give himself up that easily.

“Seven, who’s lucky number seven?” Jackson asked, looking around.

“It’s Jaebum, his face is so red,” Jinyoung laughed, pointing to the elder male. Michelle’s and Youngjae’s eyes snapped to him and he turned the paper to show Michelle.

“Oh what the hell is this,” Michelle asked before proceeding to read the paper out loud. “On the lips; y; three minutes. Mark, you’re a turd!” she could recognize Mark’s handwriting anywhere. Jaebum stood first before he took Michelle’s hand to bring her to the hot spot.

“This is so awkward; Jaebum, I’m so sorry,” Michelle commented, her eyes unable to look anywhere but right at his chest. After being friends for so long, the thought of kissing each other was just crazy. Absolutely and utterly crazy.  

“I’m sure you’d rather it be me than a stranger,” Jaebum laughed, trying to make light of the situation but he was in the same boat, blushing so hard he thought his face was going to melt off. He cleared his throat before taking her hand for comfort.  “Just be natural,” he advised, unsure of what to do, but took a wild guess.

“Remember, a y kiss!” Jackson said, laughing at the two of them. He knew the status of their friendship and this was totally crossing any boundaries they had ever set with each other, but he had no sympathy.

Jaebum took a deep breath, as did Michelle, especially when his strong warm hand took the side of her neck. Jaebum’s head tilted to the side as he descended, a stiff Michelle waiting before Jaebum’s lips slanted over hers, a slight sliver of tongue peeking through before their lips met completely.

“I saw it! I saw tongue!”

Youngjae had to look away.

Michelle’s and Jaebum’s lips glided together smoothly, as if kissing was a thing they did with each other normally. It was flawless and suave.  Michelle’s hands grabbed Jaebum’s shirt as his tongue slid against hers. Jaebum’s free hand found Michelle’s hip as the kiss became slightly more aggressive before three minutes was called. Jaebum pulled away first, his eyes fluttering open and hers followed. The both of them were out of air.

“Wow,” Jaebum commented, bringing his lips into his mouth to them clean, tasting what was left of her.  Michelle nodded in response, her eyes looking anywhere but at Jaebum, but they landed on a very nervous and disturbed Youngjae who was averting his gaze at all costs.

“Look at Jaebum’s face; he’s blushing so hard,” Kunpimook noted, bringing everyone’s attention to his elder’s red face.

“Good kisser or what?” Mark asked, hoping on the inside that Michelle’s number had the same requirement on it.

“Damn,” Jaebum said, nodding his head, “making me hot,” he added, having to undo the top couple of buttons on his shirt to get some cool air-flow on him.

“And the truth? Michelle?” Jackson prompted.

Michelle froze as she looked up at Jaebum who just smiled softly at her, trying to comfort her as much as possible after having been put through one of the most awkward and embarrassing things of her life.  She glanced back over at Youngjae who was not currently present—it would be best if she got this truth out now.

“Jaebum,” she started, having him take her hand to squeeze it softly. “I’ve always found you very, very charming and attractive; I’d take you as a husband in a heartbeat, even if we’re young.” She wasn’t sure if she would regret it, but it was the truth, she had always thought that way of him.  

“Oooh!” collectively rang through the room, mostly from the guys. Jaebum smiled sweetly at her—this wasn’t information he didn’t already figure but the chemistry between them just wasn’t enough. The two of them went to sit down and despite what had just occurred between the two of them, and despite Jaebum being moderately , they sat next to each other without awkwardness.

The turns continued, the guys hoping to roll Michelle’s number. It was Mark’s turn now and he took the dice in hand to roll the number five; Nari, the oldest female there. Not entirely disappointed, Mark stood with Nari to enter the hot spot.

“Body part?” Jackson asked.

“Neck,” Mark replied, taking Nari’s piece of paper before crumpling it up to throw it over his shoulder, giving Nari a sly grin. She just giggled back at him, letting him take her into his arms until his one hand cupped the back of her head as he went in for the kill, latching his lips onto Nari’s neck. The girl’s eyes fluttered closed and only then did Youngjae return to the table, his eyes scanning both Michelle and Jaebum to see them not being any friendlier than they normally were with each other which eased him slightly.  

Mark’s and Nari’s turn was over much before Mark was ready and they parted ways with a desperate reach for each other’s hands. That was a couple waiting to happen.

The dice moved in front of Youngjae and he just looked at them before taking his cup, taking a huge swig of the drink Michelle previously gave to him. Michelle knew, Youngjae was not nearly as drunk as he would have liked to be for this. He took the dice in his right hand to shake them before throwing them down on the table, revealing a seven.

“Alright, who among the girls has a seven?”

Michelle looked down at her slip of paper which had the number seven scrawled on it. Michelle stood once more, barely catching Youngjae’s eyes at that went from down to hopeful in half a second. She motioned for the two of them to head to the hotspot as the group hollered. They all knew the history between the two of them, or what should have been the history. Youngjae had the hots for Michelle, that much was apparent, but it was only apparent to Youngjae how flirty she was with him.   

“And the body part?” Youngjae asked quietly. Michelle brought the paper to read and crumpled it up before tossing it over her shoulder.

“Whatever the roller wishes,” she said, her eyes meeting Youngjae’s. Jackson’s eyes shot to Mark’s who just shrugged and shook his head, informing Jackson that he didn’t write that on any of the papers.

Youngjae was blushing harder than Jaebum was when it was his turn as he looked at Michelle who had her own blush. She held the elbow of her right arm as she waited for him to decide what he wanted to do. The rest of the room was quiet, absolutely silent as they awaited his decision.

His first movement took her hand and he brought it up, conservatively pressing his lips against the back of her hand before resting it back at her side.

“Boo!” Yugyeom and Kunpimook called in unison and the rest of the commotion started up until Youngjae leaned in to press his thick lips to her exposed collar bone, his strong and warm hand moving to cup the back of her head just as Jaebum did, but it felt different. Youngjae held her tenderly as opposed to Jaebum who held her protectively.

From Michelle’s collarbone, Youngjae’s lips traveled upwards, peppering her neck with hot open mouthed kisses which caused Michelle to inhale sharply and grab his shirt.  He shifted from the side of her neck to the front of her neck, leaning her back slightly and she had to move her leg to keep her balance. She elicited a gentle but strained sigh to him, which only boosted his confidence which he was gaining the more her body reacted to him.

Michelle’s brow furrowed as her eyes fell closed. Youngjae’s free hand slid down her back to rest right above her rear as he pulled her against him, his lips kissing over her chin before finally meeting lips with her, sliding them together rhythmically.

The table sat there, jaws on the floor as they watched the display. None of them knew that Youngjae had this kind of action in him, but Jaebum, despite being the least surprised, had the widest slacked jaw.

Youngjae’s strong hand guided her head with his gentle hold on the back of her neck as his head tilted to one side, his tongue slithering through her lips and into to explore her warm cavern. His left hand joined his other hand, sliding down her back the second her hands found his neck and hair, tangling her fingers in it to pull him closer to her. Michelle moaned gently into his mouth when the flat of his tongue swiped over hers, his hands aggressively and possessively grabbing her hips.

“Damn,” Jackson commented. “I didn’t know Youngjae had it in him.”

“I knew he had it in him, but I didn’t know he had this in him,” Mark added.

“He must be really working her,” Jinyoung piped in, watching Michelle’s leg raise slightly before stomping back to the ground.

“He might be young, but he’s really into her,” Jaebum commented, his arms crossed over his chest as he just laughed. He knew exactly to the extent that Youngjae was into Michelle; he only talked to Jaebum about it every time Michelle crossed his mind.  

Youngjae’s kiss, his warm tongue and soft touch made Michelle’s knees weak, and that became apparent as she slumped into him, only to have his hands reach down, sliding over her rear to take her legs before he turned to lift her and put her on the card table, their lips never leaving each other’s. Her hands were ruffling his hair, not finding any good spot to stay as she tugged on it, causing his lips to detach from hers, but he wasn’t done as they traveled back down her neck.

“Youngjae,” she whined to him, her legs hooking onto his.

“Damn, Youngjae, why don’t you just screw her on the table,” Jackson commented sarcastically, moving the drinks out of the way just in time.

“Trust me, I would,” he growled into Michelle’s neck, his hands clutching her legs to bring her as close to him as humanly possible, his hips pushing into her.

It took Jinyoung and Mark to pull Youngjae off of Michelle who was not only quite out of breath, but extremely dizzy as she was aided by Eunmi and Nari.  

“Is that your truth?” Mark asked, trying to get Youngjae to come back to earth.

“No,” he replied. “My truth is that I like you, Michelle. There’s nothing on this earth I want more than you. I don’t know what it is, but ever since we first met, I couldn’t get you off my mind. I still can’t get you off my mind. I get jealous when other guys talk to you, touch you, hold you; because I always wanted it to be me. Now that I’ve finally kissed you, all I can say is that all of those feelings have been nothing but amplified. My favorite part about you is everything,” he finished breathily, still trying to catch his breath from their steamy kiss.  

“There are so many more things I could say, but I’ll just say this; a shock of electricity runs through me it feels every time you talk to me. Every time you talk to me, you touch my chest and I don’t think I love anything more than that,” he said, reaching out to take her hand and press it against his chest the way she did earlier. “Your touch just turns me crazy,” he finished as her hand ran down his torso like it always did.

“And I just want you to be mine.”

Silence fell over the room as they all waited for a reply to Youngjae’s words, all eyes on Michelle who finally stood back to her wobbly legs. Jinyoung and Mark had let go of Youngjae’s arms by now, which was good because he needed them to accept Michelle into his body as she threw herself into him, arms around his neck.

“I just want to be yours,” she replied, thus beginning the hooting, hollering and whistling. “My paper said kiss on the nose,” she told him.

“I liked your spot a lot better,” he said after a smile, burying his face into her neck as he held her lowly and tightly.

“Go get a room,” Jackson scoffed, “the rest of us single folk would like to continue playing.”

“Let me get you a drink,” Youngjae said but Michelle grabbed his hand as he departed.

“Why don’t we just go sit out on the back porch?” she asked, pulling him close to her as she drew inane shapes and lines against his chest before taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

“I’m all over that,” Youngjae replied, stealing a kiss before picking her up to take her to the back porch.

“Lovebirds…” Jackson commented with a scoff.