No. 2

Welcome to Cell No. 1

It was scarily silent. The black night sky complemented the whitish moon. The women slept stretched out on the blue mats. Seulbi forehead wrinkled in fustration. Sweat beamed down her forehead to her cheeks. Her eyelids tightened. Her small fists balled the navy blue blanket.

"No. No. No. Please, I beg you! Please! Don't touch me!" She pleaded whispering to herself. She inhaled a deep breath, and sat up suddenly with her auburn hair flying forward. Her sweaty, shaky hands grasped . She gasped desperately for air. Loud, dry coughs erupted, itching and burning . 

That nightmare, a terror almost killed her, internally.

She didn't feel well. Her stomach felt queasy as if she inhaled something revolting. She felt the need to vomit. 

 "Yah, Lee Seul Bi." She heard the blonde hair girl bark. Under her feet, the mat slid farther from her. She could faintly hear the others.

Her hand flung to cover . Tripping and stumbling, she pulled the bathroom door open, and fell to the toliet. Gagging and choking sounds came from the small bathroom. 

"Ah! Eottoke!" The crying girl from yesterday exclaimed covering with her hands.

"Lee Ye Jin, calm down. Kim Ha Ni, hurry and get those useless guards," the blonde haired girl demanded calm and nonchalant. She leaned against the space between the door. She ed a couple buttons from her prison uniform, and put her right hand inside. A raggedy cartoon of cigarettes, and a lighter was unveiled. She opened the cartoon pulled one out. The cartoon was placed back inside her uniform, and ignited the lighter. She held the cigarette between her fingers, and brought the flame to the of the cigarette. Once it was lit, she dragged from , then brought it back up. The poisonous white smoke flowed into the contaminated air. 

Being hunched over the toilet, Seul Bi had inhaled the smoke. Her hands latched to with her nails digging to the skin of . She coughed and choked on the smoke.

"Yah! Oh Ha Ni! Kill the damn smoke and get your over here!" The ajumma commanded the blonde girl named Oh Ha Ni. Ha Ni scoffed in ingnorance, and puffed out more smoke.

"Aish, so annoying." She muttered out loud purposely. In Hwa's head snapped with her direct line of vision on Ha Ni. 

"What did you just say?" Her voice got deeper as the question was asked.

"Yah, ajumma. off. Steal some necklaces or ." She advised her, inhaling more of the cigarrette.

"Oh Ha Ni, don't overstep your damn boundaries." In Hwa warned her. 

", I already did." She retorted sarcastically as she blew some more smoke. In Hwa took in a deep breath, and attended to Seul Bi.