KRY War 1/1

KRY War

Sungmin sat down and looked between Yesung and Kyuhyun and groaned. “You’re doing it again aren’t you? You do realize he’s a person right?” The adorable boy’s brow raised as he looked between his hyung and dongsaeng. “I mean I get why you’re ya know like this but have you considered that maybe HE should get a choice?”

 

Yesung turned first and pat, the younger on his head. “Its ok Minnie, you wouldn’t understand.” In fact he was sure Sungmin didn’t understand, most of the time the boy didn’t understand anything. It was such a good thing the kid was pretty.

 

“Just shut it, Min.” Kyuhyun growled never moving his eyes from where he glared at Yesung who scowled back. The glaring contest only broke when the humming from the kitchen entered the dining room along with the scent of food.

 

“Heechul-hyung!” Ryeowook called his hyung to the table. “Breakfast is ready.” He yelped when Eunhyuk and Donghae fought over a chair pushing him back, making him stumble. He turned an interesting color of red when he ended up in the unsuspecting lap of his hyung. “Uh, sorry Yeye.” He whispered before another yelp was let loose this time as he was yanked up from the lap by Kyuhyun. “What the...”

 

“I’ll help get the rest of the food, come on.” The younger all but dragged the tiniest maknae into the kitchen.

 

Donghae blinked shocked, “It was an accident what is his deal? Its not like Yesung copped a feel.”

 

Choking on his tea, Yesung blinked wide eyed at Donghae. “What!” Ok, things were out of hand if Donghae had caught on. There was no way Ryeowookie hadn’t noticed.

 

“What? Kyu has the hots for Wookie, right? He’s pretty obvious about it, Hyung.” Shrugging as he stole rice from Eunhyuk’s bowl which had just as much as his own. “So he’s jealous that you and Wookie are close. Its pretty normal. Don’t let it bother you.”

 

Heechul entered with Siwon in toe and smacked Donghae up the back of the head. “So close Fishy and yet, just short of the finish line... again.” He smirked sitting down when Siwon pulled his chair out for him. He raised a brow at Eunhyuk’s glare. “Kyuhyun and Yesung are trapped in a never ending game of Tug-o-Wook.” He smirked at his own cleverness before the two maknae came in.

 

Deciding he was in a good enough mood to torture, Heechul tugged Ryeowook down between his legs, with one bent up to share his chair and cuddle while they ate. The two easily getting lot as they talked about their dramas. The entire while Yesung and Kyuhyun were staring in annoyed shock at Heechul’s audacity.

 

The meal finally wrapped up and the two sharing the one chair moved from the table, Ryeowook stopped before exiting and turned putting his hands on his narrow hips. “Yeye, Kyukyu... your two can clean up. And if you don’t knock it off... I’ll move into Heechul-hyung’s room next.” He flashed a wicked smile. Reminding Yesung just who the Evil Maknae had once been before their little Demon had arrived.


Kim Ryeowook was still a force to be reckoned with. Damn it he’d withstood ten years under the tutelage of Kim Heechul that alone should get him a medal. Turning on his heel he walked out to prepare for his day. Grinning when he heard Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae giving both Yesung and Kyuhyun a hard time.