chapter 8

On Rainy Day

Kris was walking to Kyungsoo class when suddenly he saw Kyungsoo was with Kai. Kris then shocked when Kai suddenly kissed Kyungsoo in front him.

Pang! Kyungsoo slapped Kai. When he turns around he saw Kris was there and with a shock face.

“Kris I can explain what going on.”  Kyungsoo said to Kris. Kai has left the couple when Kyungsoo has slapped him.

“Let go home. Just forget about those things.”

“Are you alright? I-I ..”

“Never mind. It not your fault. Kai kissed you cuz he want make me to be jealous. I think he can't accept that you are mine now. I now he loves you so much.” Kris explained to Kyungsoo.

“Let’s go home.” Kris grabbed kyungsoo hand and walked home.

 

 

They have become a couple about a month. It was a beautiful month for both Kris and Kyungsoo. Everything was very perfect fot the couple.they just happy together but there was an unexpected thing happen. It happened when Kyungsoo just went home after a date with Kris.

“Mom, I’m home.” Kyungsoo said happily.

Kyungsoo walked to the living room and saw his parents were there. His mother was smiling to his beside his father.

“Kyungsoo, come here. We have something to talk and discuss.” His mother said with a lovely voice.

“Sure. What is it Mom?”

“I want you to marry with Kai. we have discussed this with Kai parents and they are really happy. ” His father said causing Kyungsoo shocked.

“WHAT! But I’m too young to marry and I don’t love Kai.” His tears drop slowly drop from his eyes.

“I don’t care. He is the best choice for you. He can protect you. I trust him more.” His father said to his.

“ But why? Why I have to marry in this age? And ..” Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to say anymore.

“Just like what I said. He can protect you. I don’t want anyone disturbed or bully you at school. I also don’t want anyone been rude to you. I have heard from Kai that someone always been rude to you before this.”

Kyungsoo only crying cause it ridiculous. It so ridiculous.

 “But I don’t want to marry him. What if I want to marry someone? Someone that I love and love me.”

“I trust Kai more than that “someone”. I knew Kai since he kids. He really good for you.”

“But..”

“There no need to talk anymore. I know the best for you. I know that you will happy. ”

“But father, it my life. I ..”

“If you don’t want this marry then I will disown you.” Kyungsoo really shocked to that statement. How could his own father said those words to his own son just because the marry idea. It so ridiculous.

“Honey, how could you said that to your own son?” his mother spoke.

“I don’t care. A good child follow what his parents say and respect them.” His father glanced to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo ran to his rooms and slammed the door. He was crying out. There nothing can he do. He only can cry.

 

 

From: Kyungsoo

To: Kris

We need to talk tomorrow. It’s important. We meet at the garden.

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Kris

Ok. I meet you there 5 pm. Love you.