One

Hindsight

The long fingers wrapped the knob and twisted it gently . Without looking for the switches , his hand automatically found its way and turned it on . He sighed , dropping his small bag on his side after taking out his IPhone . he pressed play button and the whole studio felt like home again. after placing himself at the center , he felt his limbs taking over himself again .

And finally , he felt alive once again .

“ yes “ he murmured , feeling the good rush of adrenaline .

 

After the song ended he sprinted to his phone .Smilingly while typing, he quickly tap the ‘send’ button . Within seconds , the red sign over the love bubbles showed a numerous of numbers . His eyes lighted although he could taste the binge of the salty taste of sweat on the tip of his mouth.

 

“ Oppa?! It’s been a long time since you’ve posted here!!!”

“ It’s good to know that you still have that in you !”

“ I love you oppa ! “

“ I miss you Junhong ah “

“ When will you guys come back ?”

 

His breathe stopped at the last comment. He could feel that his heart palpitated faster that he thought he would get a heart attack. He dropped his phone and curled, burying his face in his knees.

 

“ Junhong ?! “

The loud bang came from the door that was opened with a great force . The man who just shouted saw Junhong in a big curl . Like a puppy ,a big puppy, the older man thought and smiled.

As he got closer , he realized that not just the boy was being silence but also was shivering.

“ Junhong ah .. “

The older put his palm on the boy’s head and slowly caressed it. He never into this kind of skinship but whenever there were only two of them, he would do this and that as long as it could calm the younger.

Junhong lifted his head , his eyes were red and puffy as a  clear evidence of aggressive whimpering.

“ Hyung , how do you know I’m here? “

The older showed his own phone; Junhong’s latest post of Instagram . The younger smiled faintly.

“ I thought I have enough guts to come back here “

Junhong said with a low tone as the lump in his throat would not disappear. The older patted his head once again .

“ I think you did have that guts. I mean you entered here successfully. Unlike me , if you didn’t post the video , I wouldn’t be here . Forever, maybe. “

Junhong started to bawl once again as the calm looking hyung finished his talking .

After awhile , Junhong looked at his hyung once again .

“ Jongup hyung , will we be able to stand together again ? Six of us?”

The question hit the right spot in Jongup’s heart , shaking it immediately. Jongup could hear the sound desperate and hurt from his voice. Quickly, Jongup drew Junhong into an embrace

“ Of course! “

Jongup said loudly to hide his shaken voice as the tears trailed down his cheeks.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Next is Yoo Youngjae's .

 

p/s: happy new year :)