The beginining

How did this happen!!
Eun Ae's p.o.v I was in my room listening to my sisters songs singing along when the door of my room opened to reveal my older sister Ailee. "Ailee I missed u so much."I said as I jumped of my bed and hugged my sister." I missed you to to my Eun. And I bought you a present."Ailee said hugging back."what is it?"i asked curious."You have to find out."Ailee said smiling. I nodded and broke the hug,then I headed downstairs to see a cute dog(whatever dog you want it to be)sleeping."Ailee thank you so much!"I said as I patted the dog's head." Oh and also I invented you to my concert as a V.I.P. My concerts today at 5:00pm so dont be late and wear good looking clothes."Ailee said giving me the V.I.P pass. "OK Ailee.Thanks for everything.But I would've gotten you a present if you told us you were coming today."I said feeling spoiled." I wanted to surprise you,so its ok. I got to go now see you at the concert k"Ailee said hugging me.I hugged back and waved goodbye as she left the house. I looked at the time and saw it was 3:21 in the afternoon, so I put my shoes on grabbed some money and headed to a nearby market. I bought my sister gummy bears and a nice long silky pale pink dress. I headed to my house and but it in a gift bag and checked the time again. When I saw the time I gasped it was already 4:28pm so I quickly went up stairs and took a quick hot shower. I put my undergarments on and looked for my glitterly white ripped jeans and a white shirt with a cute panda on it. I held my hair up in a high ponytail and put a bit of make up. I looked at the time and I only had 10minutes to get to the concert.I grabbed the pass Ailee gave me and her present. I grabbed mysneakers and put them on. I ran to the bus stop and saw The bus leaving and quickly started shouting. The bus stopped and I quickly got on and thanked a guy that was in the front and sat down. I got to the mall where the concert was being held and went in showing the guards I had a V.I.P pass and went to Ailee's changing room. I knocked on the door before I heard a 'come in'. I came in and saw Ailee. "Hey sis. I brought you a gift."i said as I gave it to her."Thank you eun Ae for the present and coming.Follow me I have to leave for the concert."Ailee said as I followed her. Soon she was on stage and singing 'Heaven'. As I was singing along with her I didn't notice EXO behind me until I was pushed on stage.Ailee saw me on stage frozen knowing I had stage fright. I started to panick as I saw all the fans looking at me.Ailee came up to me and shaking me,"Yah Eun snap out of it!"I panicked and started to hypervenalate.Then I passed out. Ailee's p.o.v I saw as Eun was pushed on stage and quickly went to her telling her to snap out but it didn't work because she started to hypervenalate. Then she passed out, I saw Chanyeol and shouted towards him to help me. Chanyeol quickly came toward me and helped carry Eun off the stage to one of the resting rooms. I called the ambulance and told them the direction to the mall. In about 10 minutes theyarrived and took Eun Ae to the hospital. Exo stood there looking at me and I said" I'll explain later but for now I have to go." I got in the limo and heard towards the hospital. ~suthor speaking I hope you enjoyed the first chapter so far.Please leave comments and subscribe.~