Part 1

Left Out

         

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

               Ever since Yesung and the rest of the members went to Star King, the members have been acting strange. Yesung usually doesn't talk during tv shows because his hyungs don't want him to embarrass himself and he kind of thinks the same way. It was Thursday and Super Junior had to go to a TV Show. It was Star King. His hyungs reminded him not to make a fool of himself. 

"Yah, hyung don't do your weird dancings. Jo Kwon does that for you so don't you dare", Kyuhyun told him.

"I won't", Yeye said sadly. 

             They drove all the way to Star King's filming set. Some gentlemen showed the way to their dressing rooms. Yesung was a bit nervous even though he wasn't going to say anything. Kyuhyun started to run to the dressing room because he wanted to be the first one to be ready. Leeteuk already had his makeup on and his hair was ready for the show since he is one of the hosts. "Yesung ah please don't dance. Do it only if they ask okay?", Leeteuk pleaded. Yesung nodded. He was upset that everyone disapproved actually doing something for the show. Yesung started to think that the members just disapproved of him not his dancing. Ryeowook pulled Yesung to the side when he heard Leeteuk talk to him. "Hyung do what you want. Don't let them do that to you." Ryeowook was Yesung's closest friend of all the group. He understood Yesung. 

           The time came to go to the actual set. Once the show started the host introduced all the Super Junior members. The host made all the members say something about themselves. 

"Alright so how about all of you introduce youreselves and say something your known for", the host exclaimed.

          The members went down the line. It was finally Yesung's turn, he was in the end.  

"Alright Yesung introduce yourself and say something you're good at or something like that?"

           At this point every Super Junior member was staring at Yesung. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and Leeteuk looked nervous. 

"Hello...mmm.. My name is Yesung. I'm the best dancer in the group", Yesung began to laugh nervously. 

       Everyone started to laugh because they knew that wasn't true.

 "Yah hyung, don't lie", Eunhyuk said.

             The host started to laugh and he invited Yesung to dance for the show. Once he said this, everyone's eyes opened widely. Kyuhyun gave him a disgusted look. Yesung slowly walked to the center of the set. They began to play a famous english song that everyone knew, 'Single Ladies'. Yesung began to dance. Everyone except all the Super Junior members stared at him except for Leeteuk of course he had to laugh. After he danced, he told the host that he was the best singer of the group, that's why SM decided to called him Yesung. Yesung noticed Kyuhyun laughing. After the show everyone decided to talk to Yesung.

 "Yah hyung, why did you lie to everyone. Everyone obviously knows that I'm the best singer in the group not you. Don't do that anymore hyung. Also you noticed how no one was laughing when you danced? Yeah you're not funny. Stop trying to be funny hyung", Kyu said. 

            Yesung tried to keep the tears in but he couldn't. He was heartbroken. Ryeowook just stared at the ground while every member said something about how he should stop the nonsense. Ryeowook wanted to say something but he couldn't; he just didn't have the courage to say something against everyone else.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________