JUST TAKE IT?!?!?!

Love or Popularity?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two girls were standing right infront of eachother, the moment becaeme awkward, Tiffany was speachless. All of the memories on that phone were priceless, they say every picture has 1000 words, right?

 

 

"When you found my phone.. why diddn't you just give it back to me?" was the question of ovbious she asked, which she had a fair point why diddn't Jung give her the phone back?

 

 

Jessica bit her lip and looked down with her eyes, at the girls' shiny black shoes with a pink ribbon ontop of it. "Ummmm ughh, I was just looking on it at first.... but then I got bored" 

 

 

Tiffany Sighed, "By bored meaning sending my best friends.. and my BROTHER dirty text messages?," she folded her arms, she should of knew, thsi was typical JESSICA JUNG..

 

 

"It was only some banter!"  Jessica was starting to defend herself, but for what? Stealing a phone, rooting through all of the stuff, sending all of the contacts fake messages, and also breaking it.

 

 

The younger girl rolled her eyes, "BANTER? So all of this was a stupid joke, Jessica? Why don't I break your phone and see how you feel, why don't I send stupid text messages to all of your contacts then?" 

 

 

Jessica knew she never actually wanted that to happen and that her social life would practically be over, but she had to prove to herself that she's sorry. She reached for her purse and got out the iPhone 6+ out, "Here" she offerd the phone..

 

 

What Tiffany diddn't know was Jessica actually felt bad, and she was sorry, she was about to take the phone but her hand stopped, "No, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter