Chapter one

Love or Popularity?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Physical education class or what Jessica would call it "TORTURE," she wasn't a slob or a couch potato, she just hated them 100 minutes which she had to listen to their 67 year old teacher. In this lesson they were too do a dancing class, or to be spot on it would be more like a aroebics class for pentioners. 

 

"OH YEAH THIS IS FUN" Jessica laughed as she started to shake her body sarcasticly as whole class had of started to laugh. The teacher just placed her hands onto her hips, "Oh yeah, Jung yeah yeah you can teach then I will just watch" she raised her eyebrow to the girl. 

Jessica then placed her hands onto her hips and started to move them, rotating them round as if her hips were stiff, "I CAN'T TEACH MISS, I HAVE A BAD HIP LIKE YOU"  This joke had made the whole gymnasium laugh, but this just happend to make the teachers temper boil more. This had got to the point of where she couldn't take it anymore, watching Jessica Jung imatate her, one of her pupils right in front of her eyes.

She had of had enough "JUNG!," she had said it that loud that the class had of went completely silent, including the Jung herself. "YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME OUT OF CLASS, BUT NOT IN MY LESSON! I GAVE YOU THE OPORTUNITY TO TEACH THE CLASS" She then looked at the large clock on the wall, "20 MINUTES I HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU CAN GO MAKE FUN OF THE PRINCIPAL, I'M SURE HE WILL BE IMPRESSED," she continued before walking towards the large doors. 

 

She then waited there for a couple of moments waiting for the class to respond, as they all just looked at her "Well, Jung aren't yo coming?," Jessica just laughed as she placed her hands on her hips, causing the same movement like from before, as she made it too the teacher she held onto her shoulder, "I don't think I can make it.. my hips..," she smurked before the teacher had of pushed her out of the gym

 

********************************

Stephen and Tiffany were in the principals office getting a starter package to the school, "So here are your Korean Directorys," he said as he gave the two the books. Jessica had walked into the small room without any indication, "Can I help you, miss Jung?" the principal said as both Tiffany and Stephen were just staring at her.

"Mrs Him said to make fun of you.. so umm you have a big nose and you stink of farts," she smurked before quickly running out of the office. The head teacher gave out a big sigh "That's Jessica Jung, if you haven't heard, just stay away from her okay?" he looked at Tiffany spesphicily. 

He then picked up the phone next to him and pressed the 4 didgit code, all you could hear now was the ringing sound coming out from the phone, "Hello? Hello, a pupil attending your classroom has just came in during a important meeting, do you know what was behind this?" He then paused as you could hear the faint voices coming from the other side of the line "Oh I see she i back up to her mischeve, I will arrange a meeting with her parents"

The reason that the head teacher diddn't sound that much botherd was because the Jung had did it this many times, both him and all of the teachers were past careing about the Jung. She has been suspended many times, and she has been close to exclusion. Jessica wasn't botherd to her this was just some fun, upsetting teacher was her favourite.

 

"Sorry about that" he apologised as the twins just nodded innocently, "The bell is going to go in about 3 minutes, you will go to your next scedueld lesson" He gave both of them their time table, both of the siblings had of gotton high grades, as their paretns made them study for at least a hour daily. 

"theres the bell" the head teacher smiled as he got up from the desk picking up some paperwork he then walked over to the door, "I hope you enjoy SM high, and one last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter