Story

Do You Feel Like This?

B5tii82CIAAjEcZ.jpg:large

 

Do You Feel Like This?

YoonSun

 

The sound of the chirping birds suddenly rang through the window near the light pink bed. And a small figure of a girl was lying down on it. Her eyes blinked once…twice. Until she realized she’s awake already and no turning back to sleep. She seated up rubbing her eyes as if she’s really tired.

She’s not even that type of a girl that will usually fall back to sleep and continue her wildest dream for the day. Well, just because she’s that girl who wants to start her day peacefully.

After months of the last sorrowful breaking news, she hasn’t still moved on. Though, if you’re going to ask someone who is the strongest girl among them, she’s definitely the most voted one. Why? She’s so good to pretend and it’s not an open book that can be read immediately.

She stood up and approached the shelf that was attached to the wall meters from her. She looked at the albums that they produced already. She was so mesmerized by the sudden success of their group and now called “The Number 1 Girl Group”.

“Sunny-ang?” She heard from the door.

“Come in…” She said silently approaching the guy from the door.

The door opened revealing a tall figure of a guy holding an apple.

“Oh, Minwoo oppa…” Sunny greeted bowing.

“You have your photo shoot with your fellow members. Are you ready?” He asked offering Sunny an apple.

Sunny giggled slowly accepting the guy’s offer. “Yes oppa, I’m ready,” Sunny said taking a bite.

Minwoo grinned and brushed Sunny’s hair. “Your manager called, he’ll be coming in 10. Go, go, and hurry!”

Sunny pushed Minwoo out from their room and bid a goodbye. She grabbed her towel and some comfortable yet elegant clothes to wear. Then she proceeded to the bathroom bringing these things inside.

 

`````

 

“Hi unnies, hi Seohyun!” She shouted. Then they waved at her looking so gorgeous with their attire and faces with make-ups.

“Yoona, you should go change now.” Yoona’s manager said.

Yoona nodded and followed what her Manager wants to do. She looked around eyeing someone that she’s longing for to see. Then she frowned when she realize the girl hasn’t arrived yet. Maybe she’s not coming, she thought harshly. Until her manager called her name once again making Yoona escape her thoughts.

She entered the changing room sighing for the 10th time. She doesn’t know but every time they have gatherings her heart skipped a beat. Although, she’s been staying with her fellow members for almost 8 years already, she still feels shy to her unnies except Seohyun who she feels comfortable with.

Then she heard a knock, “Yoongie?”

“Who’s that?” Yoona replied.

“Soonkyu”

Yoona’s heart started to beat faster. Why is she feeling this way just in a sudden mention of the name? She stood there in shock, doesn’t know what to do. Then she looked at the mirror looking at how her fringe covers up her forehead. She’s wearing a red beanie which is really adorable since it fit her brown hair.

“Yoongie?” Yoona heard it again.

She placed her hand on top of her chest. It took her a while to walk and approach the locked door. Then when she’s already in front of it, she breathed heavily then immediately unlocked the door.

She saw Sunny pouting cutely with her grey sweater. “You’re late…” Sunny said crossing her arms.

“Late for what?” Yoona replied.

“Late for opening the door.” Sunny pouted even more.

Yoona looked at her and face palmed herself. She started to chuckle and it turns out to be an alligator laugh that everyone ‘loves’ to hear. Sunny who is in front of her walked inside the room ignoring her.

Then Sunny faced the mirror frowning. She really doesn’t like it if someone just laughs her cuteness off. She feels like she’s been an unacceptable girl too anyone that’s why she’s acting this way. Then she remembered how her ex-girlfriend, Jessica do it to her. But she remembered that Jessica usually laugh for a second and apologize immediately.

She doesn’t even know why so soon that she have to leave a group and have an arrange wedding for that Asian guy. She was supposed to be married to Sunny but it turns out that fate hits reality. Who even do arrange marriages in 2014? Isn’t that supposed to be on some old days only? However, the latter didn’t realize her tears started to fall through her cheeks.

She doesn’t want her make-up to be ruined so she wiped them out until a soft cloth wiped them for her. She looked at her right and met Yoona’s gaze. Sunny can only look at her neck because she’s too afraid that maybe Yoona might tell this to others. But the tall girl hugged her patting the back part of her head.

“Unnie…I’m sorry…” Yoona said gently kissing Sunny’s head.

Sunny wasn’t hugging Yoona back. She doesn’t want to accept it since she already told the members about these hurtful things that reminds Jessica to her. She wants to move on but some of them didn’t take it seriously because they know Sunny’s a strong girl, but no. She’s a human; she’s not strong enough like Superwoman.

Then Sunny pulled away. She turned around and left the younger girl without saying a goodbye.

“,” Yoona cursed.

She wants to run after the older girl but the photo shoot was about to start so she decided to talk to her after that, inside the roommate’s house.

````

Taeyeon looked at Yoona on how he poses for the shots. She’s not happy at all, she thought. Then Yoona’s solo shot were done and 8 of them decided to take a break. “Guys gather here!” Taeyeon shouted.

They all seated at the set’s sofas. Taeyeon clasped her hand and said, “The second half is about doing duo pictures together. So here’s your partner!”

Taeyeon grabbed the paper from her manager and rolled it open. 7 pair of eyes were looking at her, “Yoona and Sunny…you’ll go first.”

Yoona and Sunny’s jaw dropped. “No, Taeyeonie…” Sunny said.

“Why? Did something happen to the both you?” Taeyeon asked eyeing the two of them.

“None,” Yoona said.

“Then why don’t you guys go start now?” Taeyeon said.

````

Yoona and Sunny’s managers agreed to each other that Yoona can go visit Sunny in roommate without filming because it seems that the roommate family has turned off the camera since no one is there to stay. But Sunny has already told the PD to not film since it might be a private matter.

Until the two of them are just there sitting on the 2nd floor sofas to watch TV. And yes, it’s awkward. No one bothers to talk to each other and that’s awful. Sunny was building her Rapunzel Lego again while Yoona is just playing with her fingers while watching Sunny and some Korean shows.

Then Yoona looked at Sunny. She rubbed her palms on her knees. She couldn’t take it anymore so she closed the TV and sat beside Sunny on the floor. Then she hugged her knees and said, “Sunny…”

Sunny continued what her doing ignoring Yoona. Then Yoona couldn’t help herself to stand up. She walked her way down to the garden of the roommate’s house. There, she saw a speaker that was placed on the grass. Then she connected her phone on the aux cord.

She also saw a microphone on top of it. So, she grabbed and turned it on. Back to Sunny’s Rapunzel Lego making, she’s enjoying the fact that Yoona was there beside her a while ago but then her sile turned to a frown since the latter has left her from disappointment.

“LEE SUNNY” She heard.

Sunny looked at the wide wall window at her right, then she stood up. She walked towards the window and saw Yoona holding a microphone while kneeling at the centre of the grass.

Sunny gestured her to stand up but Yoona can only shook her head disobeying her unnie’s order.

“I’m not going to stand here, just please listen to me.” Yoona said.

Sunny looked at her with sad eyes. “Sunny…I’m in love with you…” Sunny heard.

Sunny went to run back down to the garden. There she saw Yoona who was looking down to the grass. She went to Yoona’s back hugging her from the back.

“Yoong, please, stand up…” Sunny whispered fighting back her tears.

Yoona didn’t want to make the smaller girl sad so she stood up and looked at her. “I’m sorry…”

Sunny hugged her.

“I’m sorry…”

“I’m sorry…” Yoona said again.

“I love you too…” Sunny said.

Yoona looked Sunny who was just looking at her. “You do?” Yoona asked.

“Yes…I do…” Sunny said.

Yoona held her neck leaning towards Sunny. At first, she kissed the smaller girl’s cheeks then her forehead and then finally, her lips.

Sunny who was cupping Yoona’s face felt her heart beat increase more. Yoona was feeling hot so, Sunny too.

They pulled away and looked at each other’s eyes.

“Do you feel like this?” Yoona asked.