You Took Oppa!

You Took Oppa!

Henry is <3

 

Title; You Took Oppa!

Pairing; KyuRy (Kyuhyun / Henry)

Rating; PG-13

Word count; 1,254

Summary; it’s not Henry’s fault his boyfriend is so ing popular.

Disclaimer; I don’t own the excerpt from the book, I don’t own the characters.

Warnings; Might spoil a book for you, if you’re planning on reading it.

A/N; The book is Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin

------------------------------------

But no, the door is still closed. I face Darcy again. She is still staring behind me, her expression stony and trancelike.

And then she asks, “Why is Dexter’s watch on your nightstand?”

I follow her eyes again –

Henry’s book was ripped out of his hand,

“Yah!”

Henry looked up to see who in their right ing mind would take his book right before Darcy finds out Rachel, her bestfriend (since they were little kids), and Dexter, Darcy’s ex-fiancé (by mere hours), got a lil’ somethin’-somethin’ goin’ on, only to come face to face with a group of angry-looking girls.

“Can I help you?” He asked them, planning on being polite since one of them had his book.

“Yes, you can help us by breaking up with Kyuhyun-oppa.” One of them, obviously the leader by her place at the head of the pack, said.

Henry stared blankly at them, not only because he couldn’t understand how they knew he was dating Kyuhyun when they hadn’t made their relationship known to anyone besides their close friends, but also because they had his ing book hostage.

Henry couldn’t deal with crazy es, he didn’t have very good people skills, “Excuse me?” he asked, trying very hard not to get angry.

Then one of the girls behind the leader sighed and said, “This stupid foreigner can’t speak Korean.”

Deep breaths, Henry chanted in his mind what his anger management counselor often told him, “I don’t understand how who Kyuhyun dates is any of your business.”

The girls all glared at him, like they planned on ing attacking him, 12 against one isn’t fair in the least. Of course he wasn’t scared, he just wondered if the principle would expel him for this. He was provoked; he didn’t go around and pick this fight, so they wouldn’t extend his mandatory anger management classes, right? This was not his ing fault.

Another one of the girls saw it fit to open her damn mouth, “You don’t deserve Kyuhyun-oppa!”

Henry clenched his fist, what the ? Does Kyu even know these hoes? Henry thought to himself,

“He isn’t even cute! Oppa needs to be with an attractive girl.” The leader said to another one of her minions, obviously not OK with her Kyuhyun-oppa’s ual orientation.

Henry snorted, bringing the attention of his boyfriend’s fangirls back to him, “Is something funny?” the leader asked, hands on her hips,

“Oh, nothing, do carry on.” Henry said, making the girls even more upset.

“Shut up, you boyfriend stealer!” one girl in the middle of the crowd said, the crowd parting.

Now that Henry looked at the girl she did look oddly familiar, Tara? Tiffany? What is her name? - Wait, boyfriend stealer?

“Taeyeon?” Henry asked,

The girl stepped to the front of the mob, “You took Kyuhyun away from me!”

Henry gapped at her for a moment before laughing out loud,

“What are you laughing at?!” Taeyeon asked him, angry.

“You-“Henry said pointing at her, still laughing, “You delusional !”

The girls all gasped, “Kyuhyun left you because you cheated on him, on his birthday, I didn’t have to do with that.”

Taeyeon and the girls all started yelling at once, so Henry was only able to make out bits and pieces,

!

This crazy Jerk!

You shouldn’t be with Kyuhyun-oppa!

Henry sighed, leaning back on the bench he was sitting on and crossing his legs, waiting.

When the girls saw that Henry wasn’t paying attention to them, they stopped their yelling,

“Are you all finished? Can I have my book back?” he asked them, hand outstretched,

Taeyeon grabbed the book from one of the girls that had it, “This?” she said holding up his book,

Henry nodded, “Yes that would be the one.”

Taeyeon glared at him before tossing his book into the fountain, right in front of him!

Henry froze, hand still outstretched, did this just – he didn’t even get to finish it! He doesn’t know what happens when Rachel and Dexter’s relationship is finally exposed! Will Darcy find out that Dexter is currently hiding in Rachel’s closest in nothing but a pair of navy stripped boxers? How is Dexter going to confront Darcy about cheating on him with his bestfriend, Marcus? What is Darcy going to do to Rachel?

He bought the book back at home, in Canada, he refused to buy the Korean version, he didn’t want to have to translate the words to fit his understanding, he bought the English version for that reason! He’d have to ing order one from an online store and have it shipped overseas. Not only expensive, but he’d have to wait three to four weeks to read the ending! He refuses to spend extra on express shipping.

Henry got up, fist clenched,

Deep breaths, Henry-sshi,

deep breathing,

Henry intending on attacking the stupid that ruined his ing book, girl or not, was stopped right before he was able to snatch the by her hair, by strong arms wrapping themselves around his waist and pulling him back.

“Kyuhyun-oppa!” one of the girls squealed,

Henry struggled in his boyfriend’s grip, revenge the only thing on his mind, “Let me go!”

“Are you pretty ladies bullying my boyfriend?” Kyuhyun asked, charisma seeping, an angry Henry still in his grip.

“Ani! Oppa, we were just getting to know Henry-oppa!” another one of the girls said,

“Lying es!” Henry screeched, still trying to get out of his boyfriend’s iron hold.

“Could you beautiful flowers be lying to oppa?” Kyuhyun asked, still smiling

Taeyeon came closer to Kyuhyun, walking as far away around Henry as possible, who took to hissing at the girls, “Kyuhyunnie, I miss you.” She said, touching Kyuhyun’s shoulder,

Henry was about to go crazy, his ing book gets destroyed, and now this girl is touching his boyfriend,

“Back up, !” Henry yelled, attempting to lunge at her, cursing Kyuhyun for being so ing strong.

Kyuhyun shrugged Taeyeon’s hand off, “That’s nice to know,” and turned back to the girls, “You pretty ladies don’t want oppa to be angry, right?”

The girls chorused a “Yes, oppa!”

Kyuhyun still smiling, “Then don’t bully oppa’s boyfriend, OK?”

The girls, some nodding, some pouting said, “Okay, oppa.”

The girls then turned to leave, all minus Taeyeon, who still stood next to Kyuhyun.

Before she could open , “Goodbye Taeyeon.” Kyuhyun said,

Taeyeon pouted, but obeyed.

When she was out of sight, Kyuhyun turned his still-fuming boyfriend around in his arms, and held him, “You aren’t taking deep breaths.”

“Kyuhyun!” Henry said, pushing at the man’s chest,

Kyuhyun chuckled before kissing Henry’s forehead, “I’m sorry.”

Right as Henry was about to tell him that is was OK, and that he doesn’t have to be sorry,

“I can’t help that I’m so desirable.”

“You idiot.” Henry said hitting Kyuhyun lighting on the arm, snuggling into the other’s embrace,

“But I’m your idiot,”

“All mine.”

“Who’s gonna buy you a new book,”

Henry looked up at his boyfriend with a smile, “Express shipping?”

“Of course,”

Henry’s smile got wider and he leaned up to give his boyfriend a kiss,

“But you’re gonna have to do something for me,” Kyuhyun said, smirking,

“Like what?”

Kyuhyun let his hands travel south, gripping his unsuspecting boyfriend’s perky ,”I think you’ll figure something out.” Then proceeded to massage the other’s rear,

Henry bit his lip, the caresses turning him on a great deal, “You ert,”

“But I’m your ert,” Kyuhyun said, smiling cheekily,

“All mine.” Henry said, arms wrapping around Kyuhyun’s neck, locking their lips in a passionate kiss.