FIN

MFEO

You know how I love to be with you 
Girl you know that it's true 
We go together so good 

When you touch me there 
When you kiss that way 
Baby you just take my breath away 
When you move in close 
Your skin's on mine 
Don't stop, 'cos we're doin' it right 

You've turned me around 
I can't let you go 
I'll make you see we're MFEO 
Now matter how long 
It takes me to show 
You've gotta believe 
We're MFEO 

I don't know how long I've tried to prove 
That I'm the one for you 
So don't play games with my mind 

When you touch me there 
When you kiss that way 
Baby you just take my breath away 
When you move in close 
Feel your skin on mine 
Don't stop, 'cos we're doin' in right 

(Repeat chorus) 

Rap: 
Blue skies in your eyes I've got the feeling 
Tell me this baby do you get the meaning 
I love you love what you wanna do love 
Sure 'nuff sugar pie we can think it through love 
Bit of this with a touch of your behaviour 
You can be my cutie pie cos you got the flavour 
Straight up no lie if you never know 
We will forever be MFEO 

When you touch me there 
When you kiss that way 
Baby you just take my breath away 
When you move in close 
Your skin's on mine 
Don't stop, 'cos we're doin' in right 

(Repeat chorus to fade) 

 

She’s beautiful. I would never trade her with anything and I’ll gladly exchange half of my life with Satan just to have her by my side; even if it’s just for an hour or so. That’s how much I love this woman; and she has no idea.

She keeps flaunting her beauty with her perfect eye-smiles; that warm yet seductive smile lingers as the camera light flicking at every second. All of them just wanting to capture her allure beauty which makes me sick jealous of every pair eyes on her because she’s meant to be mine. Only mine; she’s my ing girl.

She’s so different when the world watches her but as soon as the bedroom door closes; she’s just not herself anymore.

I watch her from afar; there’re just too many risks to take if I come any nearer but I’m perfectly fine with that because this girl is going home with me tonight. I gloat as every fan keeps screaming her name; shrieking; yelling and some even cries.

Tsk.

Suddenly, in a moment of folly, that gorgeous girl caught my eyes. , stop smiling like that, baby. You know how crazy my world would be if you do.

No, she wasn’t going to listen anyway. She smiled. She ing smiled and I burst. Her alluring eyes and , she purposely did a wave as she twirled around for the camera.

No, no, don’t do that! URGH, baby, you’re so dead meat!

And I think she knew. She winked; that cheeky and mischievous wink. She’s dead tonight.

She’s going to die in pleasure tonight.

-

I reached home before she did. I rushed in and out of the kitchen; back to the room and then out in the living room. I had exactly three hours before she returned.  The chicken was left to thaw earlier in the morning. I was going to just roast the chicken and some salad as side dish.

I didn’t wait any moment as I quickly put on my apron. I set my eyes on the chicken; god you’re so fat and juicy and my girlfriend’s going to devour you really soon.

I stopped having such thoughts when I realized how creepy my voice was; talking to a dead chicken but nevertheless, I did a good job eventually.

Okay, so chicken in the oven; salads on the side and the table was completely decorated with all the lavish pink table cloth. Yes, you heard me. Our table cloth is in pink. Well, it’s undeniably the colour my girlfriend chose.

I couldn’t really argue. Trust me.

So by the time I was done, everything was perfectly in place. The food was laid on the table with candles and everything. Her special bouquet of flowers was on the side of the table and the only thing missing was me.

I needed to wash up like seriously. So I ran upstairs. I wore a light pink blouse with white pants. Honestly, this is not me but my girlfriend loves it when I’m dressed like this.

So, right. I’m going to be pink and lovable just for her; only today.

-

“Baby, I’m home!”

I heard the door opened and closed again. Her loud voice thundered across the walls of the living room. I was waiting at the dining table with the flowers in my arms. 

“Baby?”

“I’m here in the dining room.”

“Oh, did you have something special for me?”

“Yes, maybe I do.”

“I’m coming through.”

My heart beat eagerly. My palms were sweaty. A smile plastered on my face as I could smell her perfume lingering in the air. She was coming nearer; as I watched her from the side. She was cautious and then her head peered from the corner of the wall.

“What’s this?”

She was surprised at the sudden dim lights and a song was playing on the background. I had it on cue; just right when she entered into the dining room.

I walked towards her as the song slowly filled up the air. It was an upbeat song but I didn’t really care. The lyrics were more important. I needed to let her know how she made me feels tonight.

You know how I love to be with you 
Girl you know that it's true 
We go together so good 

When you touch me there 
When you kiss that way 
Baby you just take my breath away 
When you move in close 
Your skin's on mine 
Don't stop, 'cos we're doin' it right 

 

I sang softly into her ears.

You've turned me around 
I can't let you go 
I'll make you see we're MFEO 
Now matter how long 
It takes me to show 
You've gotta believe 
We're MFEO 

“MFEO?”

“Yeah, I think this song suits perfectly tonight.”

“You really think we are MFEO?”

My hands were on her waist as hers were securely around my neck. She kissed me on my lips. I could hear her rapid heartbeat and her body was slowly warming up.

“Why are you doing this tonight?”

“I got you chicken.”

“You cooked?”

“Of course, you love my chicken.”

“So, you haven’t answered my question.”

“Let’s wait until our dinner is over.”

“What else do you have in mind?”

She looked at me warily.

“You’ll see.”

-

So dinner was done; she ate the whole chicken. She said she was on diet but she devoured the whole thing. I wasn’t complaining. I just love it when she her fingers when she was done.

“That was an awesome chicken!”

“Thank you.”

“I’m full now.”

“I thought you’re on diet?”

“Well, I think I know there’s something for me to do after this.”

“Wow, are you a fortune-teller, baby?”

“Nah, you’re just predictable.”

“Aww, my surprise is blown open.”

“Oh? It’s a surprise? Let’s do this again.”

I grinned widely and she was winking her eyes.

“You know what, let’s just skip that.”

“Oh?”

I went over to her; pulled her by the arms and lifted her in my arms.

“You’re seriously going to do it after dinner?!”

“Of course, not!”

“So what’s this then?”

“How about we start making out first?”

“I’m fine with that.”

-

We were on the couch; me hovering above her. She was underneath me; we made out. Our sloppy kisses filled in the silence and once she was deep-throating me that I almost choked. She was getting warmer by the second and then she pulled out her cardigan over her head. She was left with her just her bra and her skirt.

“Wow?”

“I’m really hot now.”

“The air is freezing cold.”

“Really? That’s funny. Whenever you’re above me, all I could feel is warmth.”

I grinned.

“So I’m your personal heater?”

She didn’t answer. She just pulled me closer and our lips touched once again. We kissed; made out and then everything was so blurry. Suddenly, she shifted her hand on my abs. Her cold hand sent a tingling sensation down my spine and I knew what she wanted.

“Sometimes it’ll be better if you could answer me.”

“My warmth is my justification.”

“Right, so let’s get down to it. Where do you want to start first?”

She gave me a warm smile and then I knew. I kissed her forehead. She had this thing about me; the reason why she loves me because I knew how to make her feel good despite being younger than her.

“Let’s start then. Undress and I’ll take you flying into the sky.”

I stripped her immediately.

And I never regretted it.

-

Now lying side by side in bed; she placed her head over my chest. She has the tendency to shiver and shake so much after hitting . And to calm her down, I had to hold her tightly in my arms and gently caressed her back just to soothe her.

But tonight, it seemed like it never stopped. She was still shaking with euphoria.

“Are you alright?”

I was getting worried.

“Yes, I am.”

She was almost breathless.

“Did I overdo it tonight?”

I sat up and she shifted herself to my lap. She turned over and faced me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a soft peck.

“I’m still wet.”

“Oh.”

“I think you were too energetic tonight.”

“Or you’re so .”

She slapped me on my arm and I winced. But she quickly soothed it by kissing my arm. She then leaned closer and hugged me tightly.

I smiled as I sang softly in her ears.

You've turned me around 
I can't let you go 
I'll make you see we're MFEO 
Now matter how long 
It takes me to show 
You've gotta believe 
We're MFEO 

 

She stared into my eyes as I sang. Her smile was so wide and then she kissed me again.

“I really think we’re MFEO.”

“Of course we are. I took so long to convince that we are.”

“Honestly, you were just too young for me.”

“So what made you chose me eventually?”

She moved her position; sitting on me. She rose on her knees as I put my arms around her waist. She cupped my cheeks with her palms and then she kissed me fervently. I looked deep into her eyes; I could see how her eyes relaxed and her eye-smiles came on so naturally.

“Your eyes are the last factor. Whenever you look at me, I can feel your sincerity. They look deep into mine and I realize that there’s nobody who can make me feel the way you do.”

I smiled.

“I love you.”

She suddenly spoke up.

“I love you too.”

“We’re really MFEO.”

I grinned.

“Of course we are.”

And then we did it all over again.

-