{❤}Cliche

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Cliche

 

Dictionary Definition:

noun 1. a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse, as sadder but wiser, or strong as an ox. 2. (in art, literature, drama, etc.) a trite or hackneyed plot, character development, use of color, musical expression, etc. 3. anything that has become trite or commonplace through overuse.

 

 

 

 

I don't think I can emphasize enough to not be cliche, because I know it's going to happen one way or the other. I think in the beginning, most writers write predictable story plots, because we are just at level one. We can't just write the greatest book out of millions as soon as we wake up in the morning and pop on our laptops, opening a new word document.

Now, that I actually think of it. I think it is good to write Cliche stories, just not continuously. Using me for an example, when I first wrote stories, they were the idealistic and cliche stories, which were gay men living in dorms together, vampire and more. 

 

So, once you've written enough per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter