The Child

Paula's stories

 

It was a normal sunny day and I was walking around the park looking for something to do, someone to talk, because really, I was bored out of my mind, when I saw a child alone that was identical to Yamapi, seeing that no one was around to think I’m a e or some kidnapper, I walked to talk to him.

We passed some time there talking, because, really, I LOVE CHILDS, and well this kid was identical to my bias…really who wouldn’t love him? So yeah, we were talking and playing on the park when I asked him where was his parents, he started to cry on me, freaked out I patted his back and all, so that he stopped crying, then he told me he didn’t know his mom and his dad was to bussy to take care of him sometimes…then he started to cry again, and I joined him even if I was trying to make him stop the crying.

When we finally calmed down, after some long time…and some weird stares from people that passed by us, he asked me to adopt him, since I was the only one that was so nice to him, and played with him for that long.

It became kind of awkward, since I was only sixteen…and well…. I was still on school, but then he started to make puppy eyes, and then I couldn’t say no… And when I was going to say the YES he wanted so much, the one and only Yamaa Tomohisa showed up at my side.

While I looked like some dumb fangirl starring him the kid run to him screaming ‘daddy~ daddy~’ and I started gapping at both of them.

Yamapi smiled at the kid and then looked at me, saying that he heard all the conversation, and was actually watching us since I showed up, and that he would like to hear my answer, when I said that I would say yes, he turned to the kid saying for hi run to the car and that he would go home pack his things. I got back at gapping at him with a face that probably showed ‘WTF?’ all over. Answering my face he said he didn’t have the time for the kid and that he would like for me to take care of him, and that if I did that, the moment I made 25 years old he would marry me and we would take care of the kid together.

As my mind was having a dance victory mixed with screams of HELL YEAH MOTHA FOCKA!  I only nodded and smiled at him agreeing.

~~

As I was only sixteen and the kid was…well…a kid, I dropped school and started to work at some minor entertainment that had only j-rock and visual kei groups as a do-it-all…

The Kid grew, I put him on school, I took care of him, but as he grew he looked less like Yamapi and more like Tanaka from KATTUN…in Cartoon KATTUN years…which I thought it was really strange…but since I didn’t know anything about him or his family, for all that I care he could have a sister that Yamapi banged and got her pregnant. But even so, the kid started to look really similar to Koki and that sometimes pissed me off for some reason and in that moments I didn’t go all ‘ooh my baby’ on his…and since I always spoiled him in this moments he kinda of get pissed at me and ignore me from some time…but we got cool later.

After 9 years, and I grown to a…kinda of small – to Brazilians – 25 years old woman Yampi showed up at my door…

-          Fat

-          Bald

-          Loking like he’s one foot to meet death

-          Closed minded as hell

How I knew the last one? Well I when I opened my door to him he only said that it was time and if he would marry him and leave the kid by him self, I was like what? I took care of the kid for 9 years and he didn’t want him anymore?

Then he asked if the kid looked like Tanaka, I was like “yeah he does…why the is that?”

Yamapi only made a disgusted face and then told me the history, like that one night 13 years ago he had one wild party with Jin, YUU, NEWS, KATTUN, and Toma, as the night passed they could get any girl, and were all drunk, and for some reason Yamapi and Tanaka slept together. When they found out that Koki was pregnant they were all like OH MY ING GOD but his religion didn’t allow abortion so he keep the baby, and in that time Yamapi didn’t want to be like his dad so he took care of the child, but Tanaka didn’t want to traumatize the child so he took care of him like a godfather/uncle. Until the day Jin left KATTUN and Yamapi left NewS…the it all was stressing both of them,  and then I come in and started taking care of the kid.

After the story I was like

‘Good mother of Hades….’

And Yamapi was still trying to make me go with him without the child, since it was a mistake, an abomination of humanity, a mpreg freak…

At that I was furious, he was like My child, I took care of him for nine years and would let Yamapi say all that stuff, I say a big and fat no to him and started running, and running, and running, and running, then taking a break to breath, and coming back to running, until I  crushed in someone,  looking up to see who was the son of a Hera that stopped my run on the block I found none other then the mother/second dad to the kid I raised like my one…

Tanaka Koki.

And he looked fiiiiiine as hell! Good Lord Hades, he looked dashingly beautiful!

While I was gasping and gapping looking like a retarded he looked amused and told me that he knew all about me, and yamapi and his son, and that he wanted to meet him. I said it was okay and took him to the school he was at. When I took both of then home, Yamapi wasn’t there, and he didn’t even leave a note… well like I care!

Then me and Tanaka told all the truth, well just that him was his other father and not his godfather, the kid looked okay to us at that time, Tanaka slept at the guest room at my home and all, but the next morning when I went to wake him up to go to school the kid was missing, me and Tanaka passed years looking for him, and when we finally found him, he was a 17 year boy… by that time, me and Tanaka were having that we-like-each-other-but-don’t-want-to--the-friendship relationship, but after sometime with the three of us together we end up getting married and never seeing the face of Yamaa Tomohisa…

 

~ The End ~ 

 

Mwahaha i'm back biatches...who missed me? i was alone at my room bored and looking at my 5 lists of fanfics and decided to post one here....

really thats true i have at least 5 list of fanfics to do...

a naruto one

a exoXshinee one

a random one...me and paula did a randon pic of names in a plastic bag for that list

a shugo chara one

and long shots one with doramas

then some random that i dont even know if i ever gonna post :3

hehe~

bye o/