My Awesome book

Paula's stories

 

There I was, planning to release my first book. Book that book wasn’t a normal book, no, it was so awesome, so ing awesome that well, as my friend Pj (Aka Paula) told me after she read it, it was going to change the life of many people that read it!

Well that what she told me anyway, I’m not that egocentric as a friend of mine, no, not Pj, a other one… Buut anyway, it’s not about me that we are talking about…

Oh Wait, it is…

Soo let me correct that; it’s not about her that we are talking about.

Now I think I got it…

So, going back to the story, Pj told me that was really awesome.

But as it was almost the day of the release, my manager, that coincidentally was Paula (Aka Pj), dragged me to a party, I not even going to tell who’s party it was, because she will get mad at me…

*CoFcOfkimCoFcof*

So the party was to celebrate that the selling of his products were going great, even if he didn’t have that much time to hang out with his buddy’s and go to the movie theater as before.

BUT that’s not the point, I’m losing the line of thoughts again – Blametheboynotme –

So as I was dragged from my home, away from my computer, and SHINee fanfictions, I was forced to dress a kind of short black dress with some purple lines to make it less depressing – okay it wasn’t THAT depressing I kind of like to wear all black, sometimes I wear only black clothes and pretend to be a ninja, Okay…losing the line again – So as we got there, Pj left me alone to find a friend of our – Ber nego – and well I started to walk around, I have small chats with a lot of people, I took the chance to make merchandise of my book, and then I meet Him!

Him as : Yamaa Tomohisa. Cute, handsome, funny, gorgeous, kawaii, kind of a dork, beautiful, and… did I say how he was totally hot?

Well if not, well he was totally hot.

Well not that I didn’t know it, of course, I was totally a Tomo fan-girl, I watched his dramas over and over again…Well not all of them, You know… Since Nobuta wo Produce, I’m totally in love with him, and well, I can only see him with Horikita Maki, YaMaki being the only shipper I like and read fics around.

Well, yes, I read like the ones Maki don’t stay with Tomo, but then… in those fics, he on the end stays alone or well with a guy.

But those are that fiction that I read only to see some guy on guy action… like before I was here I was reading this one awesome Ontae one-shot… Okay, going back to the story.

I was totally in love with him, so when I saw him in Kim, I mean that guy party, I was totally speechless, but then again, I never knew Kim that well, okay I didn’t know anything at all about him, just that this one time I send him on facebook the serious relationship invite, and thinking that it was a friend request he accepted it, then he found out and put he was on a divorce.

I walked to Yamapi, and we started talking and all, sometimes that was one or other people trying to break the conversation, but in the end they got away, or ran away, after I send them a nasty Get-away-from-here-or-die- look. It worked pretty well.

But as the chat goes on, Tomo started falling in love with me, or have a crush, don’t actually know, and then well as the party was getting to the end, he dragged me to a secluded, and not-being-used-to-do-that, room, and kneeled in front of me.

 

-          Cibele, or CiihSnoU, or Cibeliana, whatever you want me to call you, I know that we only met today, some hours ago, but I think that I am completely in love with you, and right here and now I ask you one thing… Marry me?!

-          Oh Tomo, of course I will marry you…

-          But to that I have some thing I want you to do before the marriage…

-           If it isn’t too hard to me, of course I will do, what do you want me to do?

-          First of all, I want you to forget about releasing that book of yours, burn the book, delete from your computer all of the versions that you wrote,  then I want you to cut all of your ties with your family and friends…

 

Well that was a little harsh, don’t you think, I mean cut ties with my friends? What would I be then? A friendless loner girl that is married to Tomohisa-kun…

-          Well, I can take those requests if you do something for me then…

-          What is it, hun?

-          I want you to refuse any drama, movie, mv, even tv-shows that with you would be together with any of the 2ne1, SNSD, F(x), Toda Erica, Masami, and any other girl that isn’t Maki-chan, Inoue Mao, and Park Shyn Hye, well there’s anothers girls that you can be together with in those thing, but I want you away from Erika, Masami, Park Bom or Boom whatever is her name, and yes I know that 2ne1 girls here, because Kim like’s them, so do we have a deal hunny?

-          Of course yes…but then you have to stay away from your family and friends and never publish that book of yours..

-          Then mister Tomohisa, we have a deal! No books and ties and no es around you

-          Yes…no es around me….

doubt, but hey…who said that I would stay away from my friends? That’s why we have cell phones, Skype, Msn, forum sites, and well, owl mail!And then again, being away from them in a little while is not going to hurt…. Bye mom, dad, family, friends, book… for this moment on…I have Yamaa Tomohisa!! Mwahahahahahahaha”

---*CiihSnoU says to stay away and do not dare to copy this story line!* ---

 

As we dated, and then we had the wedding party with all the Johnny’s guys, the time was passing and well, we started aging…

Well he did. I mean Yamapi aged a lot in a couple of moths.

They said that is the girl that, after the marriage, stops caring about them, but this time, it was actually the other way around.

Okay, a lot of that stuff didn’t actually happened because he didn’t take care of himself. But some things were…

After weeks, he started losing his voice, nobody knew why, then he started losing hair, started to get fat, be a annoying that didn’t let me do anything, and then…well that was what devastated  him, he became invalid…

Yes, he stayed all day and night on bed, and me, well I took care of him.

A lot of you reading probably are asking why didn’t I dump him or whatever, well I couldn’t , I loved him, and well, he was Yamaa ing Tomohisa, I couldn’t and wouldn’t do that to him!An… In that way, with him on bed, I wrote another awesome book, well kind of a trilogy, you know, with fiction, action, magic, and mythology and all that stuff.

He didn’t say anything about it, and then again, even if he didn’t want it to happen, he couldn’t do anything.

At that time I started to get in touch it everybody again, I give them the excuse that we has started or honeymoon early, and then that happened to Tomo.

After some time, I published the first book, and then I had to go to parties and premieres of the book and all.

It was that way I met Him.

Yes, I know that it sound like Déjà-vu, but in one of the parties Pj took me, he was there.

Lee Mothering Hong Ki.

The second one in my dear heart.

For you know…my heart is:

15% Music, books, 25% Yamapi, 20% HongKi, then the other 40% is the rest of my Bias, my friends and family…

When I found Pj, after the meeting, we had a small talk, and in the end well…in my mind it was kind of like this

Inner angel : you have Tomo

Inner devil: he doesn’t have to know

I.A: you love tomo!

I.D: you don’t have to stop loving him, just have an affair…

I.A: But what if..

I.D: is not like Yamapi is going to suddenly get better, starts walking and found out…

I.A: But what if he found out anyway, like a friend or the Tv tells him

I.D: You just have to not get caught

Inner Demon : And, what If he founds out and want to have a ?

I.A, I.D, me: *DaFock Face*

I.D.P: Well, it not like he can join it…

I.D: And he wouldn’t found out…

 

At the end I couldn’t say no to my inner Demon, he just looked a lot like Damon Salvatore, as inner angel looked like Tegoshi, and my Inner Demon looked like Paula…

Well, as I couldn’t deny what Damon wanted, I end up having an affair with HongKi.

No one found out, and no one will.

*--*--*--*--*--*

 

Yosh! I finished writing this!

18/11/11 – I finished on computer

27/09/11 – written on a notebook and created by Pj…

 

--

 

Huum, I know that the ending really , because I really didn’t know how to finish, when paula created it, it kind of finished like this:

[ps. P is paula talking and e- is me talking :D

She created it with ‘What ifs’questions… so that’s why P and E (E is from eu – as in me in pt)]

P – What if you had wrote a of ing awesome book, that it would change a lot of lifes…

E – Da?

P – and that, when you was going to publish it you met Yamapi, and that he fall in love with you and asked your hand in marriage..

E – I agree!

P – .. but that to marry him, you would have to give up the book, throw out all of the copies, and never let anyone see it…

E – I agree!

P – and that you couldn’t see you family and friends ever again…

E – I agree, Nigga, I would have Yamapi! Who needs the book? And then, that’s why skype, msn, hotmail and tumblr exists!

P – And that you couldn’t communicate with them…

E – who says he needs to knows that I’m talking to you?

P – and what if as the time goes by ele end up old, fat, and invalid that cant get out of bed and that you had to change diapers and all, would you get a divorce?

E – Of course not! Its Yamapi! With him invalid I could go back at talking with you guys, I would write another awesome book, ‘cuz if I wrote one I could write another, and then I would travel to sell it, I would meet Lee Hong Ki and would start an affair with him

P – and if Yamapi found out about it?

E – he would be invalid in bed, how would he…

P – and if he found out and wanted a ?

E - *Dafock face*

P – but then he couldn’t actually participate in it…if his invalid in bed…

E – He wouldn’t find out!

 

---- #NiggaYouGay----

Please even if you didn’t like, comment :D

~kissus

#DecepticonPunk!