My Dungeon

Paula's stories

For the first time, here, I will be meting another person that’s not Yamapi!!!!!!

And my friend in this one is not Pj too!!

Uhuuuuu!!!

*high five Jack Sparrow*

Oh yeah my inner Angel told me to tell you this:

Unfortunately I do NOT  own nothing around here, just myself, even the stories aren’t really really mine, it all come out from Paula’s head, I’m just the writer here.

Even if I would love too, I do NOT own or even know, aside from pc, all the guys here.

Yes, they’re all real, Paula, Kim, Bluu-chan and here boyfriend…. So I do NOT own they too

It , own my bias and Kim would be awesome! :D

Kissus~

--------------#DecepticonPunk--------------

Me and my NotBloodRelated sister, Bluu-chan, were waiting for the line to walk, or the es get out of our way, well, I was the only one pissed there, she was texting with her boyfriend, yes she have a boyfriend, and I’m still here all alone in the dark corner growing a mushroom farm, almost like Tamaki when Haruhi gave him the cold shoulder or did anything that showed that she didn’t like him as her father.

Ok, so… Not here to talk about Ouran. I’m here to talk about these… girls… That it, if they can be call it that way.

So, yeah, I was pissed that they were on front of me, looking at something at the wall, so I just pushed them aside and pulled Bruh to me to WE see what the hell was going on.

When I looked at it, I almost had a Fangirlsm attack, but I keep the cool façade and took the paper from the wall. Then I pulled Bruh to our classroom. It was empty, and I knew that for the guys of our class it was still early so I just let myself to scream as loud as I could.

-          KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

-          Oh my god, What happened?

-          He’s coming here!

-          He’s who? and is this all about that paper you took out of the wall?

-          Yep! And guess what? Jin is coming here, in this ing city, to make his new music video, and he’s looking for girls here to play the others characters!!!!

-          Aaaand?

-          You and me are totally going to try and get some character there, and don’t you dare to say no! I took that poster with your number and “please call me if you need someone to Mr. Biersack” to the Black Viel Brides I went and didn’t tell you dear boyfriend about it, so, guess what, you are going with me! MWAHAHAHA

-          Fine…Just don’t let him know, he’s for sure go and try to kill Jin

-          I wouldn’t let him do that, just like I didn’t let he do that to Andy!

 

So, after that great talk, I noticed that everyone was there and watching us, not that I care, but that was a little embarrassing you know?

So after the school was over we went there were the audition was going to be, waited some hours, then was our time. There Bruh did what they told her to do and all, then it was my turn, I told them my name, How I get to know the test, then to the “do you  know how to act at all?” part a blond chick that I wasn’t liking at all asked I went all Helena Bonham-Carter and Johnny Depp in Sweeney Tood Singing Little Priest. Then We went home.

Me to mine and her to hers, we were nee-chan and imouto-chan but we’re really not related at all, just BFFEE :D

As the days passed by, I knew that the test weren’t over so I didn’t thought to much about not getting the call, so I just stayed calm and made the week as always, on computer, and going out with Bruh and Pj and some other friends.

Then in a Friday night, as I was reading a Kurosuji Doushinji CielXSebastian, the phone rings.

-          Who’s the son of a Hera that call at such time! It was getting to the good part! Sebby! I’m sorry… - the phone keep on ringing so I just went there, Grandma wasn’t home – Going! Moshi moshi?!

-          Hey there, congratulation, you are now on the new Akanishi Jin music video, meet everyone that passed to tomorrow at 3Pm in front of ******** building. And again Congratulations!

I stayed there on the phone looking like a retard until it ringed again.

-          Moshi moshi?

-          Is me, Bruh

-          Yeah?

-          Huh, from that response I know for sure that you too just got that mensage right? So, how we’re going there?

-          Huum. Taxi or something, Bruuh, we have to be on our best tomorrow… but I don’t want to look like those hoes, I’m going with that shirt….

-          Oh my good…really?

-          Yep, seeya!

And I hung up and ran to my room…

-          Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

On the next day, there we were, in front of that building, late, because the Frigging teacher told us to stay a little longer, and the we didn’t have enough to catch a Taxi, then we had to come by bus, and well that took some time to get here.

-          Let go Nee-chan, you were the one that wanted to come here

-          Let’s go Dog Grape Tour girl!

-          Hey! It’s to match yours!

-          Hey! Nothing match my awesome Shirt you know? Well maybe the “Hey! Have you seen how hot my mom is?” from that Andy interview…

-          So, do you girls are going to stay here or you going to get in, everybody is awaiting, even Mr. Akanishi.

-          Oh my GOD! We’re so screwed and Late!

-          Just get in Ms. Baron and Bitten

-          HAII!

We ran inside and everybody was staring at us.

-          Oh my god, I’m soo, soo sorry, that excuse to teacher that is our chemistry  teacher made us stay longer, then we catch a bus, and oh my god why are all of you staring us! The guy’s that hired us are there and trying to get your attention!

-          Actually it was yours Ms. Baron

-          Me, why?

-          Because you are the lead girl, and you arrived here latter…

-          I’m sorry it was the Chemistry teacher fault…Oh wait! Did you say I was the lead girl? The one that marry Jin?

-          Yes…

-          Sweet!

-          So you all go to change and when Mr. Akanishi come back we start to rehearsal, okay?

-          Wait, come back? He were here already? And I didn’t meet him? , how I’m going to work with him if I don’t even know him yet? Just from Mv and all, come let’s change, WAIT! I don’t want to change! My Shirt is too awesome to change, let me stay with it, please????

-          I don’t see why not… is just a Rehearsal, and not the clothes one, so is fine to all of you stay in your clothes- said a voice outside the room, and then I heard steps, I turned around just to see Jin, I know that him and all guys don’t like that all to fangirlisms when working, so I just stayed cool and replied like he was an old buddy.

-          Really, Sweet!

Then we started rehearsing, and after some hours it was break time and me and bruh went to the side to rest a little, that it until a wasp and bee appeared and we, well she I just joined for fun, started to run in circles.

-          Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!!!

When we saw it had fly away we started to laugh.

-          Andy! Get it! Be Brave! – I said to her

-          I’m not brave!

The we started to laugh again without noticing that everyone was looking.

-          Hey! Dog Grape tour! Have you seen how hot my mom is?

-          Hey, All my hate goes to my , did you know that’s obvious that Andy wants to his band take over the world?

Then we cracked again, yes we stopped to laugh to say that, and yes my Shirt was the awesome *Andy’s face*All The Hate Goes To My . When we were calming down that we saw that people were looking at us like were aliens, and that Jin was rolling on the ground!

After that we started to rehearsal again, then in the other days too, then we were ready to shoot it.

But what everyone didn’t know, it was that Jin, since the first day when he saw that I wasn’t treating him like a fan girl and that I wasn’t hiding my true crazy side to all, he started falling for me, and in the day when we were shooting the last scene, the marriage scene, the papers that we signed were true, and that from that moment on, I was married to him. But no one knew, just him. So after the scene I went to change myself and when I came back everyone was already in their normal clothes celebrating, so I went to the small big group, only to remember I was to be at home early ‘cuz I was to take care of a cousin of mine, so I waved goodbye to Bru and went to the door, just to find Jin coming from it, he made a hand signal that could be:

*For me to Stop

Or

*For me high-five him

I went on the second of course, why would he want me to stop? So I high fived him and went to the door only to hear a beep coming from me, and as I was getting close to the door to beeping was getting louder. That is, until a cage fall in me.

After the cage was on the ground and me inside it, he started to tell me everything, since day one, how he fell in love with me, and how he wanted to have me, have me only looking and listening to him. And that he wanted to really marry me, but that I wasn’t trustable.

When I was going to tell him something like “I love you too, you didn’t need all this” and “how the hell in name of Hades you put that chip inside of me without me or anyone seeing it?” hetook advantage that my mouth was open and threw a pill inside. After that he pulled the lever and I fell into a dungeon. As I looked up he smirked.

-          Hope you like down there, is were you going to live forever, sice wath you just swallow it was an immortality pill.. see you soon hun. Then he winked me and walked away.

 

--------------#NiggaYouGay--------------

 

Yo, yo! This is finished!

Finally, I passed 2 hours writing it!

It has 5 pages, when in real is only on notebook page!

LOOOL

All the part of bllu and the Andy stuff doesn’t really have in the real v. I just made up today watching Brian Stars interview Matt Good and Andy

~sorry if you don’t like them…

But hey! I’m on a dungeon! And married to Jin! Not Hong ki or Yamapi!

That’s new, so don’t hate me L

Please! I can have you hating me…

Soo…well ~byebyecicle!

 

--------------#Bonus--------------

Someday I will write and post it on somewhere:

Brian Starsas Neville Longbotton

InAccidental – A Neville Longbotton Storie, of Racism

His NEW Film

--Andy do NOT approve—

--To him that’s a horrible Band name, and he said that he would watch a film with Brian—

 

--------------#DecepticonPunk--------------

Pleassssssssssssss

Comentsssssssssssss

- Nagini, what i told you? You're not supposed to apper until the Voldemort fic!

- Ssssssssssoryyyssss

- ugh...go with Hongki okay? Neville is up there, didn't you see? What if he has the griffindor sword?

- He's just Brian...not a problem...but a dinner

- uhm...bye people!!!!