From now on Ciel ~

Paula's stories

At one of my first weeks at Japan I was walking happily until a show a barber shop, it was so weird that I tried to pass it without looking at it, but something made me look at it again, and I recalled Sweeney Todd, the Demoniac Barber of Fleet Street. Since I didn’t have anything to do anyways, I entered that shop, only to be welcome by a one-eyed old man that kind of creep me out, he started speaking at me, but since I was out of my dictionary, and well I really didn’t know that well Japanese, I only agreed to it.

He pushed me to a chair and started cutting my hair, he put me looking away from the mirror, so I had to wait until he finished to saw what the hell he did to my hair. After some time the barber tapped my shoulders and I looked to the mirror only to see that I looked like some girly-boy or a boyish-girl!

-          Que diabos você fez com a minha merda de cabelo tio??? – i screamed in Portuguese, but he only looked at me like i was some weird kid, what it was actually true, in some kind of way, but he was the one Who ruined my hair! My precious half brown half blue hair!!  - I mean what the hell you did to my freaking hair??!!

He still  looked at me like I was speaking Greek,  what was wrong, I was totally speaking English, and before Portuguese, I can’t help that I’m from Brazil and that I have a costume  to sometimes speak in Portuguese! When I was going to try and translate to Japanese, another older guy entered the barber shop, and it was no other than Johnny itself!

-          Kawaii! You would look great in JE Entertainment, would you mind to join?

I was actually going to say no, since he probably was thinking that I was a boy from my new look,  but then I remembered that Akanishi Jin, the one JE guy I’m a total Stalker, was working to this old man, so I said yes.

At my answer he dragged me to a huge building, and pushed me in it, as we passed the corridors I noticed that it had only guys working there, I knew that JE only had boy-bands, but I didn’t knew that even in the building had girls. When I saw that, I looked over to Johnny to tell him I was a girl, only to find him gone, and that I was on a huge corridor, why a lot of doors, a normal one to the Juniors, a normal one to kanaji 8, a big one to Toma, a Huge one to KATTUN and NEWs and a small door to Arashi.

As I passed by Arashi door, I laugh at the small door and said “huh ers! They’re so bad that they even have a small door at the building! They deserve ut!”

At that line, Matsumoto Jun appeared in front of me, after he ran from his small bedroom where he was making out with Keiichiro, with a totally pissed off face.

-          You can’t talk about Arashi that Way! We are the best ones!

-          Yes, I Can! And No you guys are not, okay, I can say that Sakurai Sho is kind of cute, but the rest of you guys are just so ugly that you almost reach Oguri Shun level!

-          Hey you can’t talk about us and Shun that way! Now you gonna have it! – Jun then took of his pocket a wand and used that MIB spell to erase memories, and told me that I was the totally new Fan-Boy of Tanaka Koki and that I was going to a tattoo shop to close my body with tattoos about him, he then got back to his room and I started walking to the way out of the building, but somehow I didn’t see it and crushed a wall, that made me remember everything. As I saw that Jun was walking out of the Small Arashi door I ran to the first door that I found, that ended being News door, when I looked at then, all 6 guys where having dinner and looking at me like I was an Alien.

-          Who are you? – asked Yamapi

-          Huh..huh – think, think…I know! – I’m here to replace Uchi, Johnny who sent me here.

-          Oh really? – Asked Ryo

-          Of course! I was not running  from Matsumoto Jun ‘cuz he heard me talk bad about his band then he erased my memories and I got them back from crushing a wall then when trying to leave this hell hole I saw Jun walking and I ran here to hide myself and now I’m lying to all 6 of you… of course not, that would be the lamest story ever, I’m totally here to replace Uchi under Johnny’s order… - I told them trying to give them my most kawaii smile, that worked..on Massu, Tegoshi and Shige. Keiichiro probably new who I was, and Ryo and Yamapi didn’t  believed a word I told them.

-          Right, sit down…– said Yamapi, and I sat on the only free chair, that was, for my disgrace, on Keiichiro’s side – so now imitate Uchi!

-          I’m not going to imitate him! I’m me, and Uchi is Uchi! I’m here to replace him not to became him, that’s an absurd as Joe Moses would say! If I became him, a lot of his fangirls will come after me to kill me, so I prefer letting Uchi be Uchi and Ciel be Ciel..

-          So your name is Ciel huh? – said Ryo as Yamapi kicked Keiichiro off his chair and sat there, on his mind was passing a lot of thoughts of how I was sincere, and cute, and funny, and how I was a boy and that was wrong so I should keep this felling only to myself and forget that he had a imprinting with me.

-          Yeah, Ciel Baron, I’m from Brazil, so it would means here my name is Baron Ciel – actually is Cibele, but since here I’m a guy and from this moment on I’m Uchi’s replacement, I have to be a guy, and Phantonhive Ciel is cool and I always say that his name is closest to mine, and I always say that I want a Sebastian, I thought it was cool to use his name – now if you please excuse me, I have to talk to Johnny.

After that I ran to find Johnny and tell him that News accepted me as Uchi’s replacement and that I didn’t want to bother him to make a solo carrer or to enter a band that already have enough members.

 

****Some Months Later*****

As I passed by the Fangirl Test, they accept me on the band without a problem. I didn’t notice my hair growing to be like he was before, but without the blue parts, But Yamapi did, as he couldn’t forget that I’m his imprinting, so he just stayed by my side as a friend and body-guard, as all the Johnny thought that I seemed to weak to take anything.

As the day was passing by, all News guys having a free day, I passed my playing video-games with Massu and Shige, and talking with Tegoshi, and taking sneak pecks at Yamapi that looked like was reading a book, but he was actually using the book to steal looks at me and hide the Ipad where he was reading fanfics about the two of us on a with Jin. As he read and saw that his fans actually would like to saw the two of us together he decided to tell his feelings tonight.

 

As he walked into my room with a guitar, I was changing my clothes with no fear since nobody entered my bedroom since that dammed day when Jun that found out (later than I thought he would) that I was still here, that I was without the tattoos, and that I was still talking badly about his band. And then Mad that his spell didn’t work he barged into my room and tried to spell me from the building, then I told him I was a News member now, and that I would speak to everyone his affair to Keiichiro, and he tried to kill me, I screamed the loudest I could and took out of my secret spot on my jeans a knife, by then all the guys were in my room trying to stop the fight. Then he tried to sweet-talk them but I told them the truth and he now is out of business until he stop planning my death. And since then, when they saw how many knifes and another objects that could hurt them, all of the guys in the building stopped walking into my room without consent.

-          You..you’re a girl!! – he screamed and I ran to put my hand on his mouth

-          Yes, I am now, nobody needs to know that right?

-          Why didn’t you told me? Then I could have done this sooner!

And then like any fairy-tale, he kissed me, I kissed him, that end up on a bed, until the next morning. No details since is not a rated story. In the next morning, or afternoon, I don’t remember, me and Pi ran away to nobody find out I’m a girl, as we got to the airport, we brought tickets to Korea, and there, Tomo brought SM Entertainment, and We killed all of the es there, leaving only the boy-bands, then I remembered one of many of my high school crushes, that loved from the bottom of his heart Park Boom…or something like that, so I killed all the es from 2NE1. And Me and Yamapi lived happily ever after together on Korea with fake names to no one of Johnnys find us.

 

**End**

 

Sooo, that was kind of short, and new, since it was created by Paula’s mind today! (November/09/11) on a Chemistry class…Again…soo hope you liked it…

No I’m joking if you don’t likes I don’t care, I liked! In the end I stayed with Tomo-chan and I killed all of the girl-bands I don’t like (yeah…actually the only girl-bands I like are Buono! From Japan [‘cuz they made Shugo Chara! OST] Miss A… and then they are solo singers I like…like….i  don’t remember their names right now!)

 

Remember to comment!

~ByeByeCicle!~