Slipper Accident

Just, Pretend That I'm Your Boyfriend! ( Slipper Accident )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanuel Jeong." the teacher stared at Hanuel briefly, god look at her, sleeping while it's midterms! "Hanuel Jeong!" he screamed once again, and this time, even louder. He runs to the sleeping student, he put his face closer to Hanuel's ear, and screamed once more. "HANUEL JEONG!" the class closed their ears and they feel like it was the end of the world. But though, Hanuel is still sleeping and dreaming about fishes. "you can't wake her up." Seung, a friend--or, actually, an enemy of hers yelled to him. The teacher stared at him with face full of questions. "erm, uh, well, Seong, can you wake her up?" he asked, looking at him scarefull. "it's Seung! it had different accent and meanings, you know!" he yelled, superly pissed off.

 

"ah! i'm sorry, but can you--" Seung sighed and the teacher stopped talking, Seung stands from his seat and come near her, his mouth came closer to her ear. The students looked at both of them, face full of envy, they look really close to each other. "Hanuel." Seung said, with a deep voice, whispering through her ears and it feels like the room was about to burst. "Hanuel, if you don't wake up in a second, the fish you're dreaming about, will probably dead by now." he whisper once more, the aura of the room started to get a bit scary after he said that. Seung just stare at her briefly, and started to give a little bit distance. "teacher, you should take a little distance." he said, while his eyes keep locking to her face.

 

"eh? why--" before he could actually talk, Hanuel burst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter