-E.R.R.O.R -

Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                   [Hyukjae's House]


                                  It's a summer in Korea. In a huge korean traditional mansion , there's  a blonde boy in his room surrounding by a ton of books with a wide opened window.
He keep complaining how hot the weather is.
                                "Waaaughhhht!! so hot~!! I can't do this! I just got into the mood to study , but in this kind of weather my study mood just dissappear!" , Hyukjae said while wiping his sweat on the forehead using the back of his palm.   
                               Suddennly , *BAM!!*   . The guy behind him smack the back of  his head using one of the books. "Ouch!! Donghae~!!"  hte blonde boy whine , rubbing the spot where he got hit earlier.
The guy sigh , "Hyukjae-sshi , i don't think you should be blaming your laziness on the weather. Your result are bad already . At this rate , your rankings are definately going to drop further. Eventhough you're so unreliable, you still considered the heir of the Lee's family please be more aware of that fact!"  The handsome guy said sternly . 
                                   The boy become more irritated by the scolding , he use both of his hands covering his ears trying to ignored the taller guy
                                   "Yes , yes i know it`~!" 
                                   "One 'yes' will suffice!" said the taller guy , crossing his arms.
                                  "Okay , okay im sorry that the heir of the family have to be such an idiot!" Said hyukjae but got ignored by donghae.
                      "Enough with the talking back. If you feel so bad about it , just once is good enough, try to take an exam without failing . Then , feel free to complain about me as much as you like."donghae said and glance to the boy who were now drown in his own thought...
                                         
                                  - (HYUKJAE P.O.V)
                  'I picked donghae up from the garbage dump when i was eight. I thought , donghae were just a normal doll but it seems like the brunette 'doll is a product called a Android I was too fascinated  by the looks of the Android , so i brought the Android home and named him Donghae since i found the Android near the beach called 'EAST SEA'  I always treat him nicely , years passed and Donghae started to moving , talking and he even grow up!  I was extreamly happy!! Donghae just followed me like a duckling and listened to everythings i said. Donghae was very obidient and honest.. Despite that .... Despite that...WHY MUST ITS TURN OUT LIKE THIS!?!! '
                                          
                                     (END OF HYUKJAE P.O.V)
                                                      
                      Hyukjae snaped out from his thought when he heard the guy nagging him about his exam result.
                     "Hyukjae? how come you did this wrong ? And this too? Seriously you're such an idiot" donghae's eyes were focused on the paper . Hyukjae slighly turn his head and looking at donghae who is standing beside him , he were very envious by the looks , body and the height of the Andriod's.
                      'Why..why must he grew taller and muscular then me?! ' He thought silently with a bunch of jealousy.Then he realize that donghae wearing a black suit with a necktie, hyyukjae wonder didn't Donghae felt hot wearing a suit with that kind of weather .So he decide to asked , "Hey donghae , don't you felt hot wearing that?  I feel all sweaty just looking at you" hyukjae look at donghae from head to toe. Donghae put the exa paapers down , locking his eyes with hyukjae's .
                       "Im okay. Unlike humans, i have a function which regates my body temperature " He explain and put his palm on hyukjae's right cheek , "see?" . Hyukjae's eyes went wide when he felt donghae's palm cold as ice. Hyukjae put his palm on his cheek , he still could feel the coldness of the Android's ealier.
                         "So cold.." he muttered.
                        "Poor you , being a human sure is incovenient right?" Donghae sarcasticaly said, he turn away ,ready to leave the room . Hyukjae rolled his eyes when the taller guy being sarcastic  but then , something come across his head  , he smile widely and stops donghae from going any further .
                      "Donghae wait!!"  he called donghae. "Yes?" he answered , turn his body around to face hyukjae .As soon as he turn around , hyukjae strike towards him and push him down on the floor.
                      "Strip!!"  the blonde boy order him . Donghae eyes went wide , "what the?! hey stop!"  he try to avoid the blonde boy sudden attack. He struggle away but the blonde boy sitting on top of him and unbottoning his clothes . "Strip , take everythings off!!"  hyukjae took donghae's top off tossing the clothes and necktie carelessly. However , luckily donghae manage to stop hyukjae from stripping him any further, "Hyukjae ! I have no such intention to...ooii wait!! " Donghae just about to stand up but hyukjae pull him down and hug the  muscular guy body tightly and burried his face on the Android's cold body .
                                  "Omo~! Donghae you're so cold!! i feel refreshed! why didn't you tell about this before? if i know , i wouldn't have to suffer from heat exhaustion every summer~" hyukjae squel in delight. Because of the comfortableness of donghae body , he dozed off in the Andriod's embrance without him realizing it .
                                     "Hey, haven't you cooled down enought?" Asked donghae while shaking his owner's patite body. When he don't recieve any responds from the blonde boy , he tilt the boy heaad a little bit . "God,this person really... *sigh*nothing had changed since en years ago.."  Donghae muttered and the flashback come through his head.
                            
                                'Before i come to this house ,i was abandoned twice . The third , i was brought home by hyukjae , and thrown away by the people of this house thrice . Despite all that , hyukjae came back and took me home each time.. i felt happy and very debt to hyukjae..'  He caress hyukjae's soft blonde hair and come back to reality when hyukjae move a bit in his  embrance . He smile warmly and whisper right next to hyukjae's right ear , "We will always be together .. Hyukkie.." He lift hyukjae up like a bridal-style and put the  boy down on the soft comfy bed. As soon as he put hyukjae down , hyukjae awake rom his slumber. "Ungggh?" . 
 "you can continue sleeping.." donghae said while picking up his clothes that scattered all over the floor " Your brain probably won't work under the hat anyway.."  

                               "hey donghae!"  hyukjae smile a bit and closed his eyes . Donghae glance and him and slightly rise his brow. "You know.. i had an amazing dream~!"  hyukjae squel , hugging his monkey plushie .
"Hmm..really? what kind of dream?"  asked the guy while fixing his necktie . "well, i dreamed ii was burried in a sea of shaved ice~! it felt soooooooo goooood~!!"  he squel again and rolling around the bed , making the bed look messy.
                                 Donghae stared at him unamusedly and walk towards the boy. He roughly pull the boy arm , "Get up!! im taking those words back, wake up imidiately! we're going to study!" . Hyukjae try to yank his arm back but donghae held his arm tightly , "N-no~i can't i-if i didn't sleep now , i'll die~!!" he try to plead donghae to give him a break. But being the stubborn donghae is , he refused to."shut up you're annoying!!" 
  Hyukjae pout and stared at donghae , "You know, you get too irratatd too easily~"  .  Donghae gritted his teeth , trying to calm down ' Whose fault do you think it is!? That's right , this is all hyukjae's fault. Lately i feel sluggish , breathless and dizzy..' he silently talking to himself . He sigh  , turn to face hyukjae again but the boy hiding under the blanket , "You!come on ! How many times must i say it before you get-- " he didn't finish his sentances , he collapse on the floor with a loud thud .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter