fin.

Hidden

Rays of sun entered a dark room. 

The rays seeped through and hit anywhere in the room.

The figure sleeping pulled the sheets over her head- the sunlight was blinding her eyeballs, she groaned. 

 

" Yah! Yura, wake up sleepy head. " The figured namedly Yura, didn't even bulge.

 

 

" YAH! You're going to be late! " Yura's mother shook the bed as she spanked her daughter's bosom.

" Umma, 5 mins. " Yura spoke in a hoarsed tone, she was up all night studying and talking to her bestfriend/ her long time crush, Park Sojin, a senior at school, Yura is on her junior year so, she's just a year older.

 

 

 

" Yura, aren't you suppose to pick up Sojin today? " Then that hit Yura hard.

 

" Shoot! I forgot! What time is it?! " She hopped off her bed and wore her slippers and got ready to take a shower.

 

" Yeah , about 6:30 a.m. " Her mom answered, while fixing her bed.

 

" Okay, I have like 30 minutes left. Yura, you can do this. Okay go! " She rushed to the bathroom like a mad woman. Her mother laughed. She knew why Yura was being like this. It's clear how she likes Sojin so much, she is making effort. And she was very proud of her. She is not ashame that her only daughter likes girls, especially her bestfriend to be exact. Even her brothers and her dad are supportive, they would thet Sojin in the family. They treated her like she was their own. She smiled how her daughter changed so much just because she wants to be better for Sojin. 

 

" Yura, come downstairs amd eat all right? " Her mom stated- getting out of her room.

 

 

" Yeah mom! " Yura responded.

 

 

After ten minutes, Yura came down. She was ready to go to school, her backpack and all.

 

 

" Morning Kos " Yura greeted her dad, her dad smiled at her. She called him Kos for no exact reasom but that was how they called each other. They had a strong bond. Her dad was reading a newspapaer as her mother cooked. She had two brothers. She was the only girl.

 

" Morning devil! " Yura turned to her you.ger brother and ruffled his hair. While her younger brother whined. It took like 15 mins of combing his hair to look good. As Yura just chuckled.

 

" Hey sis! So, how's sleep? " Minwoo, her older brother asked her while he was sipping on his cup of coffee.

 

" Well, terrible, stayed up all night because of Jin, and I have 20 mins left okay bye guys! " Yura exclaimed grabbed her cup of coffee and another for Sojin, while taking two toasted bread and her bag. She kissed her mother and father and ran for her life.

As her family sighed.

 

She's whipped! 

 

 

Yura was running at the same greeted neighbors. She was trying her best and was out of breath. She looked at her watch, she has ten minutes left. But since, Sojin lives close by so it takes like 5 mins to get there. She fixed her self and breath in and out.

 

As soon as she was on The Parks door, she rung the doorbell- ringing out a buzzing sound.

Soon, the door opened. 

 

" Oh, Yura dear. "  Sojin's mom answered the door.

 

" Good Morning Mrs. Park, is Jin still here? " She asked while holding their coffees.

" Sorry dear, Jin already went with Kyungsoo. " Kyungsoo also known as D.O. is a sophomore student at their school, it was also the one Sojin who liked long time ago, she said it was a mere crush, but these past few days since D.O. moved in their neighbourhood, Sojin spend less time with her or maybe she was just overracting stuff.

But. Still. It was a daily routine for them, Yura picks Sojin up and go to school together.

 

" Oh okay, well sorry for disturbing your morning Mrs.Park, have a good day ahead. " Yura smiled merely and bowed and went on her way to school.

 

" You too dear. " Then she heard the door closed.

 

She sighed.

 

She guessed she was going to school alone yet again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Yura reached the school gate and went in.

 

 

" So, what now? " Yura asked, beside her was Lee Hyeri, her dongsaeng. Hyeri was a freshman. 

 

" Unnie, I feel horrible. " Hyeri pouted as Yura passed her the cup of coffee she WAS suppose to give to Sojin.

 

" Well you are not the only one. " Yura said and smiled at the younger. Hyeri was a childhood friend. Bang Minah, ( who Hyeri liked) is a sophomore is also a friend of hers. Actually the four of them are.

 

Sojin and Minah would play princesses while Hyeri and Yura pretended to be princes. They would protect them from bullies and boys, so they were basically their knight and shining armor back then but things changed, people change.

Nevertheless, the two continued their crazy antics. People seemed to get use to it since the four of them were popular at school, they thought it was a thing.

 

Soon, they parted ways and went to class.

 

The bell rang, which means it's lunch.

The quiet halls soon began to noise around, as a huge crowd of teenagers filled out and went to the cafeteria.

 

Yura was a the last to go out and went to Hyeri's classroom.She was known for her looks, many men and shockly women liked her and wait for her every single time. So, as expected when she went out she was ambushed by many fans.

 

" Sorry, excuse me. " Yura apologetically smiled at them and dashed to Hyeri's room.

 

" Hey let's go. " The both of them went to the rooftop and unwind. 

They joke around and ate at the same time, soon the mood died down when Hyeri got a call from Minah asking where was she, and she needed her. Hyeri apologized to Yura and rushed to see Minah.

 

Yura was alone again.

 

She looked at her watch, she still had 45 mins of her lunch. And she ended up sitting at a shady tree where she and Sojin used to eat lunch before. And like I said, people change, so habits change.

 

She was leaning back and she took out her sketch pad and scanned her drawings.

 

Mostly her drawing were about Sojin and her holding hands or plainly Sojin herself.

She ripped the pages out and folded them and stuffed them in her bag and zipped it. She began drawing and but this time it was different, her feel was different though.

 

Soon, she fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

 

" Minah unnie, you called. " Hyeri was in front of Minah's table, who was eating her lunch and laughing with her friends. 

 

" Yeah, kinda missed you. You didn't picked me up today." Minah pouted, which everyone in the table cringed at her. 

 

" You told me and I quote " Heungnim oppa is picking up tomorrow so you don't have to come." Hyeri imitated Minah's voice when they were on a phone call yesterday.

 

" Yah, maybe but still I missed you. Minnie missed Hyeri. Don't you miss me? " Minah put on her sad puppy eyes that no one could resist and was Hyeri's greatest weakness. 

 

" Arghh, fine. To make it up to you, I'll walk you home and have dinner at my house and have a sleep over how's that sound? " Hyeri beamed at her unnie and Minah returned it but her eyes turned into crescents and it was mesmerizing.

 

" So for know, I 'll leave you first and eat again. " Hyeri got up from the table and bumped into a tall masculine guy. 

 

" I"m sorry. " Hyeri apologized and looked up and it was Heungnim. And there she started taking her words back.

 

" No biggie, Hyeri " Heungnim showed a thumbs up as he was engulfed by a hug.

 

" Hey babe " He was smiled at Minah.

 

Yeah, . 

 

Bang Minah was taken like four months ago.

 

But, still Hyeri is hoping and begging on her knees that she might have a chance but they were crashed again by the one and only Bang Minah.

 

 

" Hey Babe. So have you eaten? " Minah asked, as Hyeri slowly exited the scene and went straight away to her classroom and fall back to her chair and plop.

 

She was crying again.

 

But this time, it was full of hatred on herself for being a fool.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

" ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz " Yura was still sleeping but someone's head was on her lap, and was sleeping too.

 

" Hmmm. " Finally, Yura woke up and stretched but something or like someone was holding her back. She looked down, only to see a sleeping Sojin on her lap.

 

She was dazzled to see her. 

 

On her lap of course.

 

 

Her hand like who had a mind of it's own, traced the sleeping figure's jaw up to her forehead and landed on her lips. Yura's thumb pressed the sweet luscious lips softly.  She was like drawing but was so wrong on different levels. She leaned in and slowly and slowly.

 

Then, Sojin opens her eyes, seeing Yura that close, suprised her.

 

 

" Ummm, a b-bug b-bit you so, I c-checked on your forehead but it was just nothing. " Yura explained while leaning back until the hard trunk hit her back.

 

" How sweet of you.  " Sojin giggled while cupping Yura's face. She pinched Yura's cute little nose.

 

" Jin-ah, stop it okay? " Yura reached for her hand and removed it from her face.

 

"Yah, you were late today. " Sojin scolded her, it was like the third time she was late on picking her up. But, not once she would leave Yura for some guy.

 

" Nah, I heard Kyungsoo was the one who picked you up. Care to share? "  Yura raised a eyebrow while looking at Sojin straightly.

 

" Yeah, he was just there and asked if I was going to school, and I - " Sojin talked but Yura was not listening instead of hearing her awful story about her dream guy, she packed her things and cleaned up.

" Yah, you are even listening?! " Sojin crossed her arms against her chest while staring at Yura intently.

 

" Yes, I'm listening. Continue " Yura stood up and stretched her arms and dusted off dirt in her uniform and stared back at the clouds.

 

" No, you are not. Anyways, how are you by the way? " Sojin asking so sudden. She was curious how the girl was doing for the past few days now and seemed like she didn't miss her.

 

" Well you know the usual things, laze around. You know me. " The thing about Yura is, she never socialize unless if Sojin introduced her to new person or whether if it's her parents. And the thought that she was very popular, yet she wad mysterious.

 

" Did you even miss me? " 

 

That hit her hard. 

 

Yura wanted to say that she missed her so much, that she thinks a million years passed by she hasn't seen her pretty face. She wanted to tell her how much it hurts when she only thought of Sojin and there she is, out with some guy. But, she wouldn't say that. Instead she said,

" So much! It felt like a was dying, I didn't get see you. " Yura pointed out while pouting like a little kid. Sojin giggled and patted her head.

 

" So, let's hang out today? " Sojin offered, as soon as those words come out, Yura's pout was gone and she jumped up and down. She was excited but it soon died down. Sojin saw this and wondered. 

 

" What's wrong? " Yura sat down with her and looked away. 

 

" Aren't you going to be busy? " Yura meant Sojin might be busy again after school, she has been saying that excuse for Yura not to pick her up. Being the chairman of the student council and all.

 

Sojin is a very busy lady.

And it seems like things will never go back the way they were before.

Yura did not like it.

 

" Silly, no. Luck you I have no meeting today. " Sojin wiggled her eyebrows and chuckled after.

Yura was happy but at the same time, feel like it was there last time together.

 

" Shall we head to class? Before, your how-so-awesome-teacher scold me again? " Yura held her hand out, sure she got scolded by Sojin's homeroom teacher because she got late and Yura didn't want Sojin to suffer, she took the blame.

 

Sojin had that what-are-you-thinking-look, nevertheless she grabbed Yura's hand and was pulled up.

 

 

Their faces was so close that one wrong move could end up having their lips connected.

 

Yura stiffen as she was holding Sojin's hand, while lost in those brown orbs that has been taunting her to look at them forever.

 

Sojin awkwardly stood there and decided to break  the silence.

 

" Let's go? " Sojin retreated her hand from Yura's and reached for her bag, she walked ahead. While Yura coughed and watched Sojin walk away, further and further. 

 

" Yah, you coming?! " Sojin yelled over.

" Yeah, wait up! " Yura grabbed her bag and ran down.

Smiling like goofs, they ahead back to their respective classes.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

The bell rang.

 

Which means it was the end of classes.

 

Hyeri talked to her parents that she was having Minah over and she told her maids at home to clean and prepare her room.

 

 She was went to her locker, stuffed her books inside and slammed it close.

 

She was walking down the hall and she went to the sophomores' building, luck was not on her ing side when it started to rain.

 

" " that was all Hyeri could say, she didn't want Minah to wait, she ran all the way.

 

She managed to knock on the door of Minah's classroom and was greeted by Jung Eunjung, one of Minah's close friends. She was on her circle.

" Oh, Hyeri-ah, what are you doing here? " Eunjung asked, inspecting her from head to toe. She was soaked and wet.

 

" Umm i-is M-Minah st-still here? " Hyeri was shivering in cold.

 

" Minah? I'm sorry but no. She already went with Heungnim. They went home. Is something wrong? " Eunjung knew that Hyeri liked Minah, she pitied the younger girl. 

As if on cue, her phone vibrated. Hyeri didn't look at it, she knew who it was.

 

" No, everything's fine. Sorry to bother ypu sunbae-nim. You go home now, and have a good night. " and that she walked away.

Now, she walking in the rain.

Feeling betrayed and hurt, Hyeri cried yet again.

 

She was like that until she got home.

 

" Hey mom " a uncheerful Hyeri greeted her mom who was expecting another visitor by now.

 

" Hey sweetie! Where's Minah? " Hyeri couldn't look at her mother's eyes, she felt like her effort was wasted. Preparing food and all that.

 

" She bailed " those two words was all she managed to tell her mother and went straight to her room. She locked it and banged her head.

 

" Sweetie, are you alright? " her mom was worried, these days Hyeri wasn't herself anymore.

She never eats well and was a practically a dead living zombie.

 

" Y-yeah mom, I'll just rest. I'm quite tired from today's activitiez at school. So, good night mom! " Then she proceeded crying her heart out.

" Darling, if you have problems just come to me okay? Talk to me." Her mom didn't know what was happening and she can't force her daughter to talk, her husband was even worried of Hyeri.

She was that bubbly girl that would greet her when he gets home from work.

 

People change, habits change, attitudes change.

 

 

Sobbing and heavy breaths echoed the Lee's household. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Yura was waiting for Sojin actually.

She had her umbrella with her and she was tapping her foot impatiently. Seriously, tomorrow would be a weekend and it's not like they are not going to school anymore. That girl needs a break, a long one.

 

Yura was waiting and suddenly a pair of two hands covered her eyes.

She knew it was Sojin. She knew how small her hands were, and that familiar scent she loved so much.

" Jin-ah, come on." Yura took of those hands and turned around and faced Sojin.

 

" Let's go home. " Yura insisted on carrying Sojin's bag and held the older's hand as they walk. Sojin held the umbrella for them. As usual, Yura cracked jokes up and the conversation was going smoothly. Until they reached her gate, Yura gave Sojin's bag to her maids and bid farewell, Sojin offered Yura to stay but the latter refused then she waved off and went her way home.

 

Yura went home and straight to her room. Yeah sure she got a phone call, it was Hyeri's parents.

They called her that Hyeri  was feeling down and they think if she could visit her and Yura being her she agreed. She asked permission from her parents to go to the Lee's and have a sleepover, which they agreed as long as she would be back tomorrow for the annual family gather- all Lee's, Parks', Bangs' will be there. For, it was tradition for them to do that every year.

She nodded and bid fare well and rode her bike on the way.

 

She was welcomed by Hyeri's worried mother and allowed her in.

" She's upstairs, we heard sobbing. " that can't be good.

 

She gently walked up and knocked on Hyeri's door and indeed, she was sobbing,

" Hey, kiddo! It's me! C'mon, open up! " Yura banged this time, the door opened slowly and revealed a puffy-eyed Hyeri. 

" Let me guess? " Yura was holding up her pointer finger while slightly tilting her head to the side.

 

" She bailed me again, Unnie. " and that Hyeri  lunged herself at Yura, which had open arms.

 

They were like brothers, both of them understand each other without explaining anything, it was telepathy for them. They were close always been. They treated each other like the other was a half of them. Especially they understand each other because they both fell in love with their bestfriends.

 

" Hey hey hey, I'm here, don't worry. " Yura rubbed Hyeri's back while embracing her in a warm comforting hug. The thing which they liked about each other is that they never judged one another, even how pathetic one might look like n the end they would laugh like old men who where telling each other corny jokes.

They were each other's other.

 

They stayed like that until Hyeri wasn't sobbing anymore and as usual Yura being Yura, made fun of Hyeri's face and soon, laughter erupted the room. Hyerr had on her brightest smile on, and Mrs. Lee knew that calling Yura was the best choice.

Soon, both of them fell asleep. 

The huge smiles plastered on their faces was only the thing that was evident and nothing else.

  

 

 

    Peace was finally in the thin air for once.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Morning soon came, both girls were still asleep rolling over the bed and made a mess.

 

Soon, Yura fell over on her back.

 

" Ouch, that hurts. " Yura stood up and looked at Hyeri, she giggled.

 

" Sleep well kiddo. " Yura tucked Hyeri in her duvet and placed a note on her nightstand.

 

Yura went to the bathroom, washed her face and got fresh clothing.

 

Since Yura likes staying over, some of her clothes were still there in case she would sleep there again, which was handy at this case.

 

She went downstairs quietly and was greeted by Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee and Hyeri's younger brother, Ryewook.

 

" Good Morning family"  Yura smiled, The Lee's were her family and he family was their family.

 

" Morning Yura. "  all of them greeted her and smiled. 

 

" Come, eat with us, since been a long time since you've been here. " Mr. Lee offered her a seat, and tapped it.

 

" Sure Uncle and I have been craving for Auntie's cooking. " Yura sat down and eat up, she casually eat with the Lee's.

" Thank you for the meal, and I'm heading to the gym Uncle may I?  " Yura asked, she plan on working out actually, relieving some stress.

 

" Sure dear, just don't break the punching bag again. " Mr. Lee reminded her while chuckling, sudden memories flood in.

 

" Can't promise a thing. " Yura laughed and went on her way.

 

She did a few warn ups, push ups and some running.

 

Soon, she began shadow boxing.

 

Yura was skilled at sports.

 

Especially at martial arts, Hyeri  and her took up some lessons and we're good at it.

 

They would spar everytime they would be in the gym.

 

Once, they got into trouble and received one black eye each and some bruises, they looked at each other and laughed their hearts out like fools.

 

Yura was now sweating, she moved to the punching bag and began to throw punches at it.

 

" Hey, you mad? The poor punching bag's hurt. " Hydro laughed, as she made way to her locker and changed.

 

" Yeah, you could say." Yura threw a last punch and the punching bag was on the ground.

 

" Hey was goin' to use that! "  Hyeri had on her gloves and whined 

 

" Sorry kid, bit I'll replace it." Yura sat down and gulped water.

" That's like what your 10th replacement. Stop it.

If you want to release your anger, hey let's spar dude. " Hyeri punched Yura's side to provoke her and was in her fighting stance.

 

" Sure you want to be beaten again kid? " Yura smirked in triumph, while getting up. 

" Not this time. " Hyeri threw a punch first then you know they spar until their bones couldn't take it anymore.

 

" Come on, stand we need to dress up. We have a annual gathering remember? " As if on karma, their phones sounded, indicating there is message and they knew what it was.

 

" Aish, can I not go? " Hyeri rolled over, laying flat on her stomach. She didn't want to face Minah  again, enough was enough.

 

" I wish kiddo, but can't. Get your up. " Yura was heading out, grabbing her duffle bag and was preparing to shower.

 

Hyeri sighed, grabbed the nearest water bottle and gulped it down. She was feeling nauseous about this gathering, it didn't feel good somehow.

 

Hyeri walked out and started preparing too.

 

After a couple of hours, they looked dashing.

 

Hyeri was in a camouflage designed tee and she match it up with classic ripped jeans and a simple high cut Converse black shoes and no make up. Yura was in a black and white stripes tee and had a camouflage long sleeve on and match it up with military boots and no make up too. 

 

They lool like twins actually, they liked how they looked.

 

" Mom texted me that they went ahead and told us to bring a bottle of champagne on the way. " Hyeri told Yura was she was scanning at their cellar, looking for a classic champagne.

 

" Found it! " Looking at the bottle, it wasn't that bad. It looked kinda sweet actually for Yura's liking.

 

" Okay let's go! " the two head out.

 

Neither of them could feel their hearts beating loudly, it was annoying really. But what could they do, they were facing them again, and if you would ask them how this will end, they have a pretty bad picture in their heads so yeah.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

They arrived, and butlers and maids assisted them in their way. 

Greeted by laughters and giggles from the hallway, they knew this won't be good.

 

" Hyeri! Yura! You two are late again. " Mrs. Kim welcomed the two and led them to their seat which wad situated across from their families. So, they both stayed at there rear end of the long table. They noticed Sojin and Minah brought some unwanted guests. D.O and Heungnim.

 

" You brought champagne! " Mrs. Kim gave it to the butler to be served later on.

 

" Oh Goody!  We can drink some elegant champagne this time, not like last year. " Mr. Kim chuckled at the thought and soon, the rest starts laughing except Hyeri and Yura.

 

" So, let's start eating? Well dig in. " Mr. Kim spat  off as the butlers came oft with trays of food and delectables on the table.

 

 

As Yura raised her hand to call one of the butlers, who came rushing in.

 

" Yes, Young Master? " The butler bowed to Yura and asked.

 

" A glass of champagne please, well make it two. " Yura noticed Hyeri would like some and dismiss the butler and went back to eating.

 

" Well, goodness Yura so early to celebrate! " Mr. Bang yelped out with a laugh.

 

" The earlier the better! " as Yura grinned while continuously eating up.

 

" So, what we these fine gentlemen doing here? " Mr. Lee questioned as he gulped down water staring at the two men who sat awkwardly through his gaze.

 

" Well, to all due respect sir, we are personally here to tell you that we are courting your daughters. " Heungnim and D.O. held both Sojin and Minah's hand while having those lovely stares and smiles on their faces.

 

 

" Oh. " the elders looked at the two at the rear end, they didn't like the intention of those two guys. They didn't know what was going on those two's minds right now, are mad or what?!

But instead, they continue gulping down alcohol in their mouths.

 

" Can you please excuse Hyeri and I? " Yura stood up and bowed infringing of the elders and went away, trailing behind Hyeri who, also bowed and followed Yura.

 

 

" Okay,so tell me what are you exactly doing here? " Mr. Kim had on a intense aura and he would like to know why on earth did this happen.

 

" Someone please lookout for those two, they do something ridiculous and break something! " Mrs. Lee told the butlers who went straight away.

 

 

" But, Uncle isn't that great?! Unnie and I found someone who will take care of us both! " Minah chimed in as her eyes sparkled.

 

" Yes that would be nice if you two won't hurt someone about this. " Mr. Bang said sternly as his eyes locked with his daughter.

 

" Who could we possibly hurt? " Minah was angry, why can't her parents and the elders understand the situation?

 

" I'm sorry lads but you two need to go home before I kick your asses!  " Minwoo stood up grabbed the two by the neck and dragged them outside and slammed the door.

 

" Now, all we need is those two idiots, I'll be right back! " Minwoo excused himself and went to find those bozoos where they went off to.

 

" You two, office now! " Mr. Kim yelled sternly while walking away from the table.

 

He knew what to do, and the girls seemed nervous about it,  never did Yura's dad yelled at them neither did Yura.

 

" Come along girls, this will be a long night. " they all gathered at the office, and there thinhe start to unfold. 

 

" Minwoo, let go! " Yura was manhandled and she didn't like that, she never like fighting with her brother.

 

" Just be quiet Yura. " They both were pushed through the door and many eyes were on them,

 

 

" Great you two are here! " Minah raised two of her hands while standing up and paced around the room.

 

 

" Why did you even came back?! " Sojin spat out with venom in her voice,

 

" What's wrong? " Yura was bewildered and glanced at her parents, asking for answers.

 

 

" We told them."  And with that it took them a lifetime to regret.

 

Hyeri slammed her fist at the door. And Yura, she walked out like she always did.

 

 

" So, you never planned on telling me? Huh? Yura?! " Sojin followed Yura, she grabbed Yura's wrist to make her face her.

 

" So? " eyes were full of anger and disgust 

 

 

" Yes, I never had the intention of telling you,  mean what's the use? " Yura pulled her wrist roughly and continued walking.

 

 

" After all these years, you fooled me! " Sojin looked at Yura as she unlocked her car.

 

" You could say that. " 

 

 

 

That broke Yura's heart. She didn't like lying especially with Sojin.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

" You?! Why?! Huh?! Why me? " Minah slapped Hyeri's arms as tears streamed down her face.

 

 

" Do you think I want this? That I like seeing you with hm and suddenly there's this unwanted feeling on my chest that I want to rip off long time ago?! Do you really think I like what situation we are right now?! " Hyeri couldn't hold it in anymore.

 

 

" Hyeri- " Minah was cut off.

 

" Don't Hyeri me. I told this was going to be the worst gathering ever. It is. Because of you. " Minah was stamped, she couldn't move as Hyeri said to her pierced her heart.

 

She began to cry.

 

This time it wasn't Hyeri there to comfort her anymore.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

" Why are you doing this? " Sojin closed the driver's cardoor which made Yura look at her.

 

" I'm not doing this, you are. Don't you understand! I want to be far away from here, from them. Far from this chaos and especially far from you. " for the first time ever, Sojin saw the hatred on Yura's eyes. Her grip soften as tears threaten to fall,

 

" Let's go Hyeri! " Yura climbed into the car as well as Hyeri and there stood Sojin who took one last glance of Yura, it broke her heart.

 

 

Yura was not mad at her. She was mad at herself, why on earth did she fell for her anyways.

 

Well, it seemed like she wasn't the only one.

 

 

" You know what? " 

 

 

" What?" 

 

 

 

" I feel glad right now. "

 

 

" Are you crazy? Or plain dumb? I hate us right now! " 

 

 

 

 

" But at least we won't feel that burden anymore. " 

 

 

 

 

" Yeah, were free! Finally" 

 

 

Feelings are suppose to be free and acknowledged but for them it remained hidden and buried deep so no one can know about it.

 

 

Heck, they didn't even know if they will come back, to their families and live normally.

 

 

A honk stopped them as lights invaded the dark walls of the car.

 

 

And they both look at each other smiled, finally they remained hidden.

 

 

 

 

" Excuse me sir, but Young Master Hyeri and Yura are dead. " 

 

People change, habits change, attitudes change but love is hidden and it can never be changed.

 

 

______________________________________________

 

Phew, finnallyyyyy its  done' ! Actually it's carp so, yeah. 

 

I know this didn't made sense so huh.

 

These days I have been obessed with Girl's Day. And I ship YuJin and HyeMin together so, yeah crappy one shot. And it took me 2 days and a half to make this.

 

Anyways, Merry Christmas .

 

 

- Peace Kororo143 :)