Prologue

Stereotyped

Walking down the halls of Seoul Academy, I clutched my books close to my chest. Around me, female classmates adorned in jewelry, miniskirts and tight blouses giggled and flirted with the males, who held them as close as possible. 

Let me rephrase that, these men were very attractive, almost like adonises, were holding onto frail girls who looked like Victoria Secret models. Their bodies were sculpted to perfection, every edge, curve and nook, they, themselves, were absolutely stunning. 

It also didn't help that Seoul Academy was the most prestigous school in all of Asia, which means all of these families were well-off. Anyone who attended had an automatic free pass to an Ivy League schools, or one of the S.K.Y Universities.

Our dress code was once very appropriate. Knee length skirt with a white button up blouse, and a navy blue cardigan and some golden embrodiery. However, the girls realized that they could fold up their skirts, a few top buttons, and once discussed, no longer made the cardigans mandatory.

What was worse was the fact that Seoul Academy had no girl's sports teams, all because none of the ladies want to get their manicures ruined or get cuts and bruises decorating their arms and legs.I lived for that stuff. Black belt in martial arts, and reigning one-on-one champion against my father, I was disappointed when I discovered this.

I would say that our school was rather normal, everyone attended class, no one really broke the rules, and our teachers were kind, but stern.

There was a group however, a organization of guys that outranked any individual out there. All of the girls wanted their attention, and were determined to achieve their goals in snagging one of them, and the all of the guys wanted to be accepted by them.

They were known as the Mighty Five. Tall, chiseled, figures that made it rain heaven. These were the words of my peers, nothing I would ever think of. To me, they wreaked havoc, narcissism and fed off of the female population. They were your typical guys, jocks, models, and were capable of keeping you safe from anything. They were all well off and were the successors to each of their families companies.

Nam Joohyuk, known as the boyish charm in the group. His mother is a wedding planner and his father is a well known movie producer and writer. With the level of status he owns, and his cute antics, he fits in perfectly.

Hong Jonghyun, known as the brains of the group. His mother is a professor in University, and his father is CEO of Samsung Electronics. He appears distant at times, but is one of the friendlier ones of the group.

Ahn Jaehyun, known for being the most mysterious one of the group. His mother was a former model and actress, and his father owned a jewellry company that was quite popular in Seoul. He's good with finances, and is quite popular with the ladies.

Lee Jongsuk, known as the jock of the group. His father is a professional soccer player, and his mother is an Olympic gold medalist. He always looks angry, but that's his charisma. He's quite the player, notorious. 

Lastly, there was Kim Woobin. Known for being the king of the school. His father is a CEO of a huge hotel, branching off into many other countries in the world, and his mother is a well-known surgeon. He was well built, and fit the characteristics of the perfect speciman. He had both brains and beauty, but he's cold, heartless.

They were all worshipped as if they were the gods themselves. Oh how I loathed my school.