o2 - Bestfriends

You Delight Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss Park.” The teacher called out and no reply was heard. The class looked at Joy and saw her spacing out.

 

“MISS PARK!” This time, the teacher shouted at her. Her shoulders rose up in surprise and her eyes blinked vastly. Omo, what’s happening?!

 

She became the laughing stock of the class. The teacher scolded her for not listening in the Math class. She was really bored that she started to think and imagine different stuffs than to listen to her teacher’s lectures.

 

The class ended and she cannot get over of the fact that her Math teacher is always embarrassing her in front of everyone.

 

Lunch time came. Joy sat at the table she and her friends usually sit with. They were dismissed ten minutes earlier so she has to wait for her best friends.

 

Joy was really bored to death. There were only a few people inside the cafeteria so she picked up her phone and started taking selcas. She smiled happily to herself and scrolled through the pictures. I look cute in here. Hohoho~

 

She looked up and saw a bunch of guys looking straight at her. Her world almost gave in when she saw that Nam Taehyun was one of them. They all looked at her weirdly since she’s doing weird poses in front of her cellphone.

 

She rested on the table to hide from the embarrassment. The guys shrug it off and continued walking. Did Taehyun really see what I did earlier? Oh my gosh! That was so embarrassing!! She can’t help but to stomp her feet. She bit her nails, still blushing. What if he thought that I’m weird?!

 

“Yah! Joy! What happened? You look weird.” Thank God Seulgi came. Joy told the whole story to Seulgi and she can’t help but laugh at Joy.

 

“Hahaha! You are very weird!” She said still holding onto her stomach.

 

“Why?! Why are you like that? Am I really weird?” Joy asked looking down.

 

The rest of the girls, Wendy and Irene came. They noticed Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter