Going Home

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You're not gonna get away with it, Kwon Yuri!!"

 

Merong.

 

"Just live with it, Sica-ah."

 

"No way."

 

“It’s not my fault, they are like that.”

 

“But you insult it.”

 

“I just point out the truth,” Yuri meronged.

 

“Meanie!!!”

 

Merong again.

 

“You will get your punishment now, Kwon Yuri.” Jessica showed her mischievous smile.

 

“Yah, yah, yah. What are you gonna do??” Yuri looked in terrified at Jessica. She couldn’t go anywhere right now with the IV plunged on her wrist. It wasn’t really movable position.

 

Jessica laughed. “You will suffer my wrath.”

 

“NO NO NO NO NO!!” Yuri shouted. “Go away from me!!” Yuri struggled to keep away Jessica from herself, but the brunette girl didn’t back up a bit at all.

 

“Got you!!” Jessica launched an all out attack on Yuri’s waist. She tickled the taller girl with her might.

 

Yuri couldn’t help but laughed unstoppably at the tickle. “Stop it, Sica. Stop it. It's ticklish.”

 

“No way. It’s just the beginning,” Jessica laughed satisfiedly.

 

“Stop it, Sicaaaa… Help me!!” Yuri managed to say between her laughter.

 

It made Jessica laughed even more.

 

"Sica." A sound of woman stopped her. 

 

Jessica looked back and found Yuri’s parents at the door. "Oh Ahjumma, Ahjussi." She quickly straightened up herself.

 

"Can we have a talk with Yuri?" Asked the mother.

 

"Oh sure, sure. She is already done with the dinner too."

 

"I mean, alone,” she added rather apologetically.

 

"Oh okay, ahjumma. Maybe I should go home too. It's already late."

 

The middle-aged woman nodded. "We will wait outside then."

 

"So it's my time to leave." Jessica averted back her attention to Yuri.

 

"Already?"

 

"Unfortunately yes. I hope I can stay longer."

 

"Stay longer then."

 

"Your parents want to talk with you, Yuri-ah."

 

"Do they?"

 

"Yes, aren't you listening?"

 

"Hemm," she looked like she was thinking. "I don't know. Maybe my mind was somewhere else," she grinned.

 

"Haish. You should listen to your parents, Yuri-ah."

 

"Yes, madam. Understood." She grinned again.

 

"At this rate, I'll wipe that grin off your face. You're grinning too much for a day."

 

"How will you wipe it off?"

 

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe a goodnight kiss will be effective to wipe it away." Jessica showed her smirk.

 

"Wh-whaat? A goodnight kiss?"

 

"Just on your cheek, Yuri-ah. Don't freak out like that. Or do you expect it somewhere else?" Jessica smirked again.

 

"Ooh cheek. Okay cheek. Cheek is perfectly fine."

 

Yuri's cheek blushed, turning it red.

 

Jessica although felt slightly disappointed with the answer still smiled anyway looking at her girlfriend's shyness.

 

This expression of Yuri reminded her about the moment back in Jeju island. Yuri was so tense back then and her face was full red when Jessica leaned in to check her forehead. Now that she thought of it, Jessica wondered what actually made Yuri was blushing back then. Was the girl expecting thing? Jessica was really curious now.

 

"Hey, Yuri-ah," Jessica called.

 

"Hemm?"

 

"Do you remember our escapade in Jeju?"

 

"Hemm, yes. Why, Sica-ah?"

 

"I remember you were being all red suddenly back then. Why was it actually?"

 

Yuri's mind flew away back to the memory of it. Involuntarily, it made her blush even more.

 

Why is she asking things like that?

 

"Why do you want to know?"

 

"Because you look like it just now."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, your face is like a boiled crab now," Jessica laughed.

 

"Yah!!" Yuri pouted.

 

"So why was it?"

 

"It's a secret," Yuri meronged.

 

"Yah, you stingy girl." Jessica pouted.

 

Yuri meronged again. "What are we doing now actually?" Yuri suddenly asked.

 

"Oh right. I suppose to tell you goodbye."

 

"So you're going home?"

 

"Yes, Yuri-ah. I'll come back again tomorrow." Jessica smiled.

 

"Okay. Don't forget to bring the duo shikshins and the loud girl. I kinda miss them."

 

"Okay. A full pack of full-spirited girls for you tomorrow."

 

"Great."

 

"Alright, see you tomorrow then."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter