Who Do You Believe?

Stop Ruining Me

I had to walk into class tardy because I obviously wasted time in the office talking with the assistant principal and call my mom about me having after school detention.

 

Walking in the hallway, I stared at all the scattered marlbes on the ground with whatever feeling I had left inside of me: madness

 

I reached my classroom door, but before I opened it, I heard a lot of laughter and excitement coming from inside the room.

 

I deeply sighed and opened the door. Once I did, everybody and everything became completely silent.

 

I awkwardly walked through the door frame and closed the door behind me.

 

"Hello Hana." the teacher smiled.

 

"Hello." I responded quietly and then walked towards my seat that was next to Taehyung.

 

While I was walking, I kept hearing whispers from other classmates and especially Taehyung.

 

I stared at him most likely in anger, but then I looked away.

 

Calmly sitting down in my seat, I took out the new notebook I purchased because remember last time when my other one was completely torn up?

 

"Nice notebook." Taehyung whispered to me sarcastically.

 

I squinted at him and then looked away from him to focus on the teacher's lesson.

 

"So what did you do to that other notebook?" He asked.

 

I turned my head to him once again.

 

"Come on, tell me." He said.

 

"Why do you care?" I asked irritated.

 

"Well fine, don't tell me." He smirked. "Oh and have you seen the papers that are stamped on every wall of the school? I just put them up after everybody went into their class."

 

"Papers? What do you mean?" I glared at him confused.

 

He smirked again. "Why do you care?"

 


 

Class dismissed, which meant I could have a couple minutes to randomly roam the crowded hallways with BiBi before going into class.

 

I walked out the room and saw the papers Taehyung's been talking about on the wall...on every wall...and everybody was looking at it.

 

Getting extremely curious, I read one of the papers that fell on the ground and my eyes widened.

 

The paper had the exact same thing that I found online yesterday about myself.

 

While still holding the paper, I crumbled it and saw Taehyung laughing at me from the corner.

 

I walked over to him and pushed his chest.

 

"Whoa!" He said. "What did I do?"

 

"You!" I pointed. "You're SwAGG_145, aren't you?"

 

"It's sort of obvious..." He chuckled. "It's also sort of obvious I also wrecked your journal and put the marbles into your locker."

 

I looked at him with anger and disgust.

 

"Why would you do this??" I asked.

 

"Well for everyone who wasn't online yesterday, they could see it on paper then. I want everyone to know this about you."

 

"I am not this!!" I pointed to another paper on a wall beside us. "Stop telling lies to people!"

 

"See ya!" He laughed and waved at me--then he sped off to somewhere else so I couldn't find him.

 

I hit the palm of my hand on my forehead and was sure that my life is now turning into a living hell.

 

The bell rang for the next class and everybody around me looked at me pissed.

 

After giving me a long stare, like they were gonna kill me, they all headed to class while pushing me to the ground and saying I was the 'fakest hoe'. I kept telling them all of this was lies...but who would believe me?

 


 

I quickly got my lunch from the cafeteria and walked out so I could eat by my locker.

 

I could see BiBi running towards me, down the hallway, once I sat down and rested my back against the cold metal lockers. She had a bunch of papers in her hands and actually it was the papers that Taehyung placed on each wall.

 

"BiBi, you really don't have to take them down...everybody already saw it so there's no point. Even the teachers saw it, suprisingly they didn't do anything about it." I spoke.

 

She sighed and dropped the piles of papers in her hand.

 

"Come sit beside me, I''m lonely." I patted the empty spot on the floor beside me.

 

She smiled and walked over here.

 

"But thanks for trying to help. At least I didn't lose you as a friend." I said. "...like how I lost everybody else."

 

"Your welcome." she looked at me. "And yeah, I don't think you could ever lose me as a friend. Especially when I deeply know these rumors aren't true."

 

"I can't believe people actually believed that I was this kind of person that Taehyung said I was." I said, staring at my nasty lunch. "Even the lunch ladies believed him, now that they and everybody else knows he's SwAGG_145."

 

"Wait what???" she said while widening her eyes. "That's Taehyung??"

 

"Well yeah."

 

"If it is then...it's the truth."

 

"What's the truth? That I'm a that uses people and then throws them away and other crap?" I asked curiously. "You must be kidding cause we both know that isn't true."

 

"Taehyung never tells lies."

 

"You barely even know him..."

 

"We both knew him very well in elementary school." she explained. "He even won the honesty award."

 

"There's an honesty award?"

 

"Well yeah!"

 

"Either ways, that was in elementary school, and also I don't remember him at all."

 

"Well if you did, you would already know he wouldn't hurt anyone."

 

"Then why did he hurt me?"

 

"I assume he doesn't want to, but he just doesn't want everyone else in this school to be hurt by you. He is 'defending' them, if you wanna say it like that."

 

"So you're getting all your facts from elementary, right?" I asked amused and chuckled.

 

"It may seem silly...."

 

"So do you remember anything else from that time period?" I asked. "Something else I need to know?"

 

"No...and you know why. Remember the accident?"

 

"Oh, when you got in a car accident and you had amnesia afterwards?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"So if you can remember almost every detail of Taehyung, how can't you remember anything else?"

 

"I can only remember important things. Apparently, Taehyung was one of those things that popped up in my head at the time. Probably because he was my only best friend and he was that important to me." she tapped her chin. "Now realizing he was my best friend, maybe I should go talk to him."

 

I saw her get up from the ground, but I grabbed her wrist.

 

"What are you doing?" she looked at me.

 

"You have to be kidding me."

 

"That Taehyung was my friend?"

 

"No! It's because you just move on from me so quickly because of this stupid rumor and now you're gonna talk to him."

 

"I'm only protecting myself so I don't have to get hurt by you."

 

"I never and ever will hurt you!" I said loudly and got up from the floor to meet her level. "Heck, you can even give me exactly one chance and I guarantee I will not blow this chance."

 

She glared at me in silence and spoke, "Are you sure?"

 

I smiled. "I promise."

 

~AUTHOR'S POV~

 

Little did the girls know, someone was spying on them. Obviously it was non other than Kim Taehyung...

 

"Hmm how interesting." He whispered to himself and smirked. "If Hana won't blow this chance...then I will."