Hyosang (Kidoh Angst)

12 Days Of A Fluffy Christmas With ToppDogg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosang (Kidoh angst)

The night had been going well or so you thought. You and the gang had decided to get together, knowing that since it was the Christmas holidays you would all be busy. Everyone agreed to meet at Sangdo’s apartment – for some reason everyone always preferred his house, always finding comfort being in his home.  There was a substantial amount of food which everyone was quick to eat and even more snacks, but the thing that really got everyone going was the drinks. 

It was nearing 11pm and the full bellies made everyone a tad sluggish, but spread out in the living room, either on the sofa or on the floor with cushions and beanbags, every one began to settle into a bright mood and so relaxed further with some drinks. By now, most of the gang were tipsy and then some, but as long as everyone was laughing it didn’t matter. And everyone was having fun or so you thought.

Since all of you had known each other for a while, banter was a given and with banter came a little bit of flirting.

“Guys,” Hojoon began, “Remember that time that when the boys and I use to share and apartment and we came home and-“He paused to look at you and began laughing hysterically, to the point tears nearly came out of his eyes. From that point you kind of knew what he was going to bring up and hid your face in the cushion you were hugging. You groaned and this caught everyone’s attention which just caused them to egg on Hojoon. He calmed his laughing down, though there was still a few snickers here and there as he tried to get his words together. You wanted to yell shut up, but you knew with the people in the room it would be no use. “When she” He said pointing at you so it was clear that what he was about to say would in fact be about you, “Was dressed in that skimpy little maids outfit, thongs and everything and she was in – what do you call it? Camel? No, mouse? No, oh-oh-OH! DOGGY POSITION!” He yelled. Everyone burst out laughing and you even laughed a bit despite burying yourself again into the cushion. There was a burst of ‘what’s’ and ‘oh yeahs’ from the ladies and the guys and you felt your cheeks flush even more, but you couldn’t really tell since the alcohol had reddened your cheeks anyway.

Despite the embarrassment you thought you’d turn the moment around on Hojoon. “Surprised you didn’t remember the position Hojoon, you know, since that’s the position you’re in with Hyun Ho (Seogoong) every night.” A chorus of “oooos” sound from everyone at your comeback and you laugh and notice that Hojoon shuffles around a little embarrassed. Even Hyun Ho was laughing. After the laughter dies down slightly, Dongsung (Gohn) laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter