I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

-10 years ago-

"You promise you will come that day?" Yuri says worriedly.

"Yes and definitely yes." Tiffany says with confidence.

"I'm still not sure." Yuri says.

"I will. I will never forget my promises to anyone especially to my bestfriend." Tiffany says with a smile to comfort Yuri.

"Well, ok then. By the way, goodbye. Hope we will see each other for the coming 10 years." Yuri also give a sweet smile to Tiffany.

They hugged each other tightly. Both of their eyes are teary. They wave to each other and walk to their homes.

-10 years later-

Tiffany a succesful businesswoman now. But still lonely because of 10 years ago incident. She still remember they hugged and cried. Since that day, she become a lonely girl. There are some people trying to close to her but she ignored it. She know they just want her money. 1 more month will be a history in hrt life. But then someone knock the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." Tiffany says without looking at the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Hwang. This is your new secretary, Kwon Yuri." said Sunny, the office clerk says and leave both of them there.

Tiffany can feel the electricity in my body. That name is so similar! That's impossible!

'Ah, maybe it's someone else.' Tiffany says in her heart.

"Sit down." she says coldly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Hwang. I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to work with you." Yuri stretch her hand but Tiffany ignored it, not looking at Yuri for one second. At last, Yuri keep her hand back and sit down.

"Even though this is your first day, you need to do a lot of work."Tiffany says strictly.

"Now, go print this document." she says again seriously.

"Arasso." she nod.

-----------

It's the company 3rd year anniversary. So Tiffany's company made a party. At the party, everyone was there including Yuri. There was many food provided.

Tiffany is a little bit drunk that time. She grab a sliced of cake and throw it to Yuri's face. Yuri is angry but she keep it in her hearts while Tiffany is laughing at her.

"Hahahaha! In your face!" Tiffany teases Yuri. She hope that Yuri will throw back but it did not happen.

"It's ok. Anyway, you're the one who paying for my salary. I shouldn't be rude to you." Yuri persuade herself as she's going from that place.

"Oh, c'mon. Here, throw it to me." Tiffany stretch a cake to give it to Yuri.

"No thanks." Yuri rejects it and leave. Tiffany then throw a cup of coffee to Yuri before she could leave. Luckily, the coffee is cold. 

"I'll go clean myself." Yuri says as she's going to the toilet. Tiffany was amazed by Yuri's patient but she continue party.

-----------------------------

At last, this is the day that Tiffany will meet her besfriend. She is hoping Yuri will not forget their promises. She get her car keys and brought the picture of their childhood moment at an amusement park. She drives into a park. An abandoned park. As she got there, she quickly goes to the trees where that have a carved.

Yul

&

Fany

That was the carved. It was their friendship symbol. But, her eyes caught someone. She was sure that the person is the one she waiting for. When she approached the person, she saw a familiar face. It was her secretary. Tiffany was surprised and quickly hug her. Yuri was surprise too when she saw her boss is there.

"Miss, what are you doing here?" Yuri asks.

"I'm...... your Fany and you are my Yul." Tiffany smile in grief.

"Jjinja?! Oh, Fany! I miss you so much." Yuri also cried in bliss. Both of them hugged each other tightly. But Yuri suddenly vomiting blood.

"Yul, what happen?" Tiffany was panicked when she saw Yuri vomiting blood.

"I-I... have heart cancer." Yuri is getting weaker, "and the due date is today."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Tiffany was shocked.

"I'm sorry...." Yuri is more weaker. Tiffany hug Yuri's body tightly.

"No, Yuri! No! I don't wanna lose you again!" Tiffany screams.

"I'm sorry, Yul." Tiffany says when Yuri is about to close her eyes.

"It's ok. I forgive you." Yuri says as she's smiling weakly. A few seconds later, Yuri is gone from the earth.

"NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!" Tiffany screams right after Yuri collapsed. 

"I'm sorry, Yul.... I'm sorry." Tiffany cried.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how's is it????? please comment.... :-)