Nice Guy?

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tutoring ended and Junhoe and Hanbin decided to walk Saeron home. No girl was going to go home alone when they're with them, especially since it was getting dark out. " You don't have to. And Junhoe isn't even in my block." Saeron protested but the 2 hardheaded guys just shook they're heads at her, giving her a grin as Saeron just rolled her eyes, not arguing with them since they're weren't going to agree with her anyways.

 

They soon reached Saeron's home and she was going to walk inside when Hanbin stopped her by calling out her name. " Saeron! Let's walk to school together tomorrow!" he hollered. Saeron smiled a little. " Sure." and with that she walked inside. Hanbin grinned as Junhoe punched his arm playfully, " you look like an idiot." 

" I'm still smarter than you idiot." Junhoe just rolled his eyes at the older male as they walked back. " Then see you tomorrow at school?" Junhoe waved as he went on the other side of the path and they bid farewell for the day. What Hanbin felt, he couldn't really explain the happiness in his heart. It felt like he just climbed the mount everest or something. He felt proud that the cold metal-faced Saeron was smiling and joking around with him.

He went up to his room as he flopped himself down on his bed, buring his face in his pillow he grinned again. He really felt like an idiot.

--

" Unnie.." Hwaron went into Saeron's room but was shocked to actually see that her unnie was awake. Hwaron usually gets up earlier because Saeron would be studying till late at night and had problems with waking up. And to much of Hwaron's even bigger surprise, her sister was combing her hair and tying in up to a nice bun. It had been awhile since Saeron tied her hair, she always let it in down messily.

 

Even though Saeron still had a poker face and blankly staring at the mirror, Hwaron could see a change in her. She brightened. "UNNIE!!" she beamed happily which caused Saeron to jump up in shock. " Omo!! You're hair is cute!" Hwaron squealed. " Mwo? Your's is cuter." Saeron complimented. Hwaron shook her head. "Unnie, you should get rid of those long skirts and buy new ones." she suggested.

 

Wearing shorter skirts and dresses never were in Saeron's mind. Even this morning, she suddenly got excited and made her hair in a bun but Hwaron saw it. And now her dongsaeng was pushing her to go to school with it. They got ready for school as the family ate breakfast together. The bell rang. Mrs.Ahn stood up, walking to the door as she opened it, she smiled at the young lad. /Hwaron's boyfriend?/ she thought as she welcomed him.

 

" Do come in." Hanbin smiled as he went inside the house and into the living room. "I'll call Hwaron." Mrs.Ahn was about to go but Hanbin stopped him. " I'm here to pick up Saeron not Hwaron."

Mrs.Ahn's eyes widened. Not Hwaron..But Saeron? She returned to her regular eye-smile and nodded. "Saero-ah.. a guy is here!" Mrs.Ahn giggled. Mr.Ahn was shocked as he put his cup down and went to the living room along with the other family members. What kind of guy was here to take his daughter to school? And Saeron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter