Chapter 2

We Are Fated Together

*flashback 6 months ago*

 

"Are you crazy?! No, I won't do it! Whatever is going to happend I don't care!" Soojung has decide her decsion. She thinks that when her parents said that they had set up a marriage with Hoya, she will accept it. But no. She hasn't changed her mind. There's no way she would marry her own bestfriend. 

"Soojung... Please, I beg you. I would rather marrying you than a stranger. My mom has already warned me. She said that if we didn't agree in this marriage, my mom will forced me to marry her friend's daughter that has comeback from China. That is most craziest thing is, she's don't even know how to speak like us! How can we communicate?" Hoya sighed. 

"It isn't bad at all." joked Soojung. She laughed at Hoya's hilarious story. 

Actually, she just knew about this marriage. That is why Hoya is totally agreed with the plan that their parents had setted up for them. 

"Isn't bad? Seriously? Ugh." Hoya sighed again and put his head down. 

Soojung just being silent. 'Hmm, he's such a sensitive guy.' said Soojung in her heart. 

"Whatever it is, let's get married!" Hoya is back to the topic that they're talking at. 

"Hey! Did you think a marriage is a joke?!" complains Soojung. She's mad at Hoya's statement a while ago. Even, her parents are not forcing her into this marriage. They even gave her a time to think. 

"Please, I beg you. You're the only one who can help me. I don't want my life getting distracted, I'm not ready to be a husband to anyone else yet. There's a lot of things that I don't know about being a responsible husband. I don't think other woman would understands me except you."

Soojung take a look at Hoya's face. She walks slowly towards him as Hoya is leaning at his car. Suddenly the angry feelings in her heart raises up. If it suppose to follow her head, she really wants to smack down Hoya until he's fly away from here. 

"You're talking without using your brain, right? You don't want your life to get distracted? Don't want to hold a responsible as a husband? A lot of things you still don't know? You don't want to waste other woman's life? Then? If you're marrying me, your social life will be freedom and you won't be responsible as my husband?  You think I am what?! A ???" Soojung raised up her voice. She gave a sharp gaze to Hoya. 

Soojung leave Hoya and walk towards to her car. She can be long there or someone's teeth will be damage soon. 

"Soojung! Soojung! Soojung.. Please hear what am I going to say." Hoya fasten his steps to Soojung's car. 

"What should I hear now! It is all had clear that you're going to make me like a living toy right?" said Soojung. 

"Then? Did you want to marry me and live like a normal marriage couple? Is it like that, that you want?" asked Hoya. 

The questions that had been asked by Hoya has make Soojung speechless for a moment. She seems like she's confused. 

"I've already said that, I won't marry you! Even my parents didnt forced me to do it! They gave me time to think. If I didn't agree, they would understand me." 

This time, Hoya's face is changing. He leave Soojung there and back to his own car. 

"That is why you don't want to help me right! Because you don't even want to marry me, and there's nobody force you to marry me in this time being. Marrying a stranger that I don't know. I don't... even know what to say... Aish, nevermind. You should go home. I can handle this on my own. I know what am I doing soon. Maybe I will run away from this country! Easy right?!" Hoya lowers his voice. 

Soojung heard his confessions and she felt bad towards him. Plus, Hoya is the only one bestfriend that she had. They had been bestfriends since they are toddlers. 

"You've a lot of girlfriends right? You should bring one of them to see your mummy. Maybe she would accept her." Soojung started her steps to get him. 

"If I can do that, I had do it for such a long time ago. But, you know my mummy? She don't like them. That is why she is excited to set up a marriage for us. Btw, my girlfriends had no use. It's just a fun stock for me. Marrying them? No way... Rejected! Failed!" Hoya lower down his voice again.

"If I agree in this marriage, we will still be a husband and wife. Or do you want me to make a contract just like in the dramas? If you want to do that, I won't agree!" 

"Says who that our marriage is under a contract?"

"Then?" Soojung asked him back. 

"We get married. After that, we just let the fate decide all of this. We live normal, just like before this. Actually, I can't live without you. You're really important in my life. I can't imagine how am I gonna live without you. You're the bestest, kindest and loveliest bestfriend that I ever had! You understands me a lot. I want you to be on my side. Always." Hoya look into deeply in Soojung's eyes. 

Soojung's heart started to race faster when Hoya looked at her like that. There's suddenly an unknown feelings has burried into Soojung's heart. 

"Wait. I felt cheesy when I said those at you just now." Hoya immedietely run away from her. He realised that his face a red at that time. 

"I know right? It's just a big ew." Soojung covers her face.

"But about the wedding... I'm serious! Nobody can help me except you! We married. Live like before this as a bestfriend of course. If our feelings had changed and we're ready to live like a normal couple, we should just continue. But, believe in me, I won't touch you at all without your own permission." Hoya slower down his voice but Soojung still can heard that. 

"If there's nothing happens, we should divorce. Right?" asked Soojung for a confirmation. 

"Can we just stop talking about this? hmm?" Hoya suddenly felt uneasy when Soojung is talking about divorce. He had no idea about that.

"Okay.." said Soojung in a dissapointed voice 

"Wh..What? Say it again." Hoya seems like he can't believe for what had Soojung said just now. 

"I said okay! But you have to keep you promise!" 

"Yes! This makes me love you a lot! But.. What promise?" Hoya said in a happy mood. 

"The promise that you say you won't touch me without my permission." said Soojung eventhough she's a bit embarass at the topic. But this thing is a must!

"We should see first okay. Maybe on that time... hahahaha! After we're married I can't stand if you're seducing me. Am I wrong?"

"Lee Howon! You had promised me! I take back my words and I don't want to marry you!" Soojung screams in anger. 

"I'm just kidding okay! I've promised right. I will not going to break this promise." said Hoya while smiling at Soojung. 

Soojung is also smiling at him. 

Hoping that their plans will work as they planned.