Mysterious man.

The Unexpected Meeting.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish! These crazy fan girls.” The man angrily murmured as he quickly ran to escape the mob. Screams started to fade as he got further and further away. He grinned with a sense of victory as he stopped for a breath. His smile faded as he looked at the surroundings, it was dark and distant. He had never been here before, the lost guy scanned over and over again. He couldn't retrace the path after so many twist and turns. The manager will be angry for sure.

 

The rain started pouring instantly, he moaned out of disappointment and annoyance. The lost celebrity was now to be found under a small roof located on a desolated street. He started sneezing, probably a slight cold. Hours and hours passed by as the merciless rain poured and poured, not a single sight of any human. His body shivered under the cold, this was not to be expected of the Hallyu star.

The man closed his eyes for a quick sleep, the dripping rain; however, did not allow him to do so. The constant dripping had drove him insane as he shifted into many positions, hoping for a small nap.

 

The drip and drop of water suddenly stopped, he shot his eyes opened and stared at the hovering figure above him.

A lady, no...a student dressed in a fancy pair of uniform held an umbrella over the man curiously. She had never seen a hobo before.

“Who are you?” She asked casually. The idol gave her a strange look.

“Do..you...not know who I am?!” He replied with much surprised.

“Of course I don't. This is our first meeting. How do you expect me to know you?” She said with much irritation. “What an idiot...” The student insulted.

“Yah! I am NOT an idiot. Everyone knows me, especially students like you! I'm Donghae, The Lee Donghae!” He screamed at the stranger who was covered in mud.

“Idiot, just calm down. I think the fever has gotten to you. I don't know who the heck Lee Doghae is, I just know you need to change out of that outfit if you don't want to catch pneumonia.” The girl replied coolly.

“It's not DOGhae, it's DONGhae.” The man defended.

She rolled her eyes and wallked away, Donghae followed her sheepishly. He couldn't believe that she doesn't know the trending Hallyu star.

“Yah. What is your name?” Hae asked.

“Sooyeon, Jung Sooyeon. Also known as Jessica.” She replied.

 

Her house was unexpectedly very tidy and large, a sense of warmth radiated from the mansion.

“Come in.” Sooyeon instructed the hobo.

“Omma. Appa! I'm home.” She screamed.

“Oh! Sooyeon-ah. Come and eat.” Her mom replied.

She slapped Hae to take off his shoes. The two slowly walked to the kitchen.

 

“So what you're saying is....he is a random hobo you took in from the streets.” Her dad summarized.

“Yes. A hobo named Doghae.” Soo smiled.

Donghae stood there uncomfortably, he couldn't defend himself for he was in another's care.

“Butler Jong. Give Mr..um..Doghae a change of clothes.” Her mom commanded. The young and handsome butler passed a smile at Sooyeon and lead Donghae to the changing room. He took a quick shower and changed into the new PJs.

“Oh. Jessie, go shower and get out of that mud suit please.” Her mom added.

Hae was now a charming young man. Butler Jong took him back out to be presented.

“Omona. What a handsome hobo.” Soo's mom complimented. Her dad nodded in agreement.

As for Sooyeon, she just looked at him and shrugged. She didn't seem too interested like what normal fan girls are usually like. She was different for sure.

Hae felt a sense of embarrassment due to her cold remark. He had topped many polls as the most handsome man. That was not the case with this strange student.

“Thank you for taking me in. I'm not a hobo but actually a......business man.” He lied. “The name is Lee Donghae, not Doghae.”

After the intro, the butler took Hae to his room, it was next to Sica's.

The room was rather spacious and nice. A rich household, he supposed.

 

The free loader ran into Jessica in the bathroom, her face was now clean and mud-free. The oversized T-shirt could not hide her slender body and her shorts accentuated the nice pair of legs. Her long and luscious brown hair was wet and y. This girl was the opposite of the one from earlier. She was a rare beauty.

 

Donghae couldn't stop staring. His eyes were on a particular spot, her soft and inviting lips.

“Um...Do I have something on my fa---” Her sentence was cut off as she felt a pair of lips on hers.

Jessica's eyes widened with absurdity.