THE REVENGE

SOULMATE IN THE MIRROR: THE REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

 

After getting informations about the mirror world, Hae found out that the mirror Hyuk used for them to communicate was the mirror located in Mokpo, I guess their grandparents knew it was one of the magical mirror but why keep it instead of destroying it? He sat down while thinking, he remembered when he was little..his grandmother would always talk about a hero they were waiting for.

 

Flashback

 

"Grandma~~ tell me tell me about the great hero again pleasee~" Donghae whined,

"Aigoo~ my handsome grandson okay~" His grandma sat beside him,

"Mirror world was once a peaceful world until the goddess who lived there was cursed and his lover was given a painful death, but it was said that whoever who had a pure heart that would meet with the goddess, who would hug him without fear, disgust and remind him that he was the most beautiful person on earth even with that appearance without the sense of pretense will turn back the mirror world and the goddess back to it's state before...and the people who left the mirror world, who used the people in the human world, would turn to human and if touched by the person who was used or the person who saved the mirror world, then that person turns into dust, and the hero can ask three wishes even the impossible like wishes" 

"huwaaa~ amazing! Someday, I wanna be that hero grandma...won't it be awesome?" Donghae said excitedly.

"I wish you would do well on your mission Hae~ I trust you...punish the one who exchanged with your grandfather, and be the hero you always wanted to be" she said as she patted Hae's head.

 

End of Flashback

 

"I remember now! Grandfather was a victim of one of people from the mirror world..Grandma told me how to save this world!" I said to appa, the other people heard as we gather I told him about the story of my Grandma before, "but have you seen the past goddess? when we were roaming this world, that person looked so hideous no one would be sane to say that an ugly person like that is beautiful.." One of the men said, others agreed.

 

"Have you guys tried talking to him?" they shook their heads, "so how would you know he's ugly?" I asked, "well we can see him you know.." the other said, "I just realized and remembered the people who was here was people full of hatred, disgust or whatever negative personality that is...I was stuck here because I thought appa was an evil person but sadly I didn't realized that it wasn't him" I said and chuckled.

 

"Beauty is not seen on the outside but inside our hearts....what's the use of having a handsome or beautiful face when your personality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter