He's Gay

Plot Twist

Jessica POV

 

“This doesn’t make any sense! Why you’re suddenly kicking me out from my group?” I furiously said as I glared at the person in front of me.

 

The person who has lots of grudge to me and I don’t even know why. I seriously think that he is kind of insecure to me and the reason? I don’t know. I actually think that it’s kind of funny though because it’s a privilege for anyone if you have your CEO of your company giving every single care that they have to you even though it is not in a very nice way but in a bad way. Before, I would just shrug or laugh it of and just continue what I was doing but right now, it’s different.

 

You see the CEO (who is very different from our previous CEO) of the SM Entertainment who is none other that Kim Youngmin suddenly called me for a meeting (to which I have to catch the earliest flight possible from US and travel to the company in a speed of light) and decided to declare that I’m no longer a member of my group, SNSD.

 

And of course, I was in a total shocked and also confused as to why? I did not do anything wrong. I always go to my plan schedules and activities of the group even if I’m too sick to even perform. I always think SNSD first before myself, so what happen?

 

This led me to think that this man has something to do with it whether it’s his grudge towards me or not, I should fight for my rights.

 

“You see, your members decided that they no longer need you and you are just a black ship to the group.” He said as he lean his back to his chair.

 

Now, he is even using my members against me. How dare he think that I would actually fall for his trap? Did he actually think that I would believe him? Of course not, there is no way in hell that my members would do any of this.

 

“And of course me being the great CEO that I am decided to take action and kick you out.” He said as he mischievously smiles like in the movies where the villain won something.

 

I want to laugh my off by what he is saying but the gravity of the situation told otherwise. Him? Being the great CEO? He sees himself way too good than what everyone sees him.

 

“I don’t believe that reason. I’m sorry CEO-nim but want to know the truth.” I firmly said as I stood up and stand in front of his table.

 

“But I don’t want to.” He said as he also stands up and puts his hands on the table.

 

We look to each other’s eyes and had a glaring contest until the telephone rings and the call switch into voice mail.

 

“Hey cute little babyyyy~~”

 

Kim Youngmin’s eyes went wide.

 

“You sly fox, leaving without saying goodbye. But anyway, I just call to say that last night’s foursome was amazing and I already miss you. So just call me if you-------“

 

The guy on the telephone did not finish his sentence as my great CEO pick up the phone and talk to him in a very low voice. I’m just watching him and I was put back in my senses when he put the phone down.

 

“You a--” I said as I point at him.

 

“Yes I am.” He said as he wipes his hand on his flush face.

 

“I was right all along!” I said as I fist pump in the air.

 

“What?”

 

“Well we have suspicions that you are somewhat gay and we made a bet for it. You see I just won, er!”

 

“A bet? With whom?”

 

“Yoona and Yuri!” I said as I can’t hide my smile.

 

“Well I don’t know that it was obvious.”

 

“Well for them but for me nah. Wait so that is why you--”

 

“Me, what?” He points in himself.

 

“That’s why you’re insecure of me! I don’t know that I am that beautiful to be envious of but it’s okay.”

 

“What? No! I am not!”

 

“You’re not?” I asked as I looked at him.

 

“Well……Maybe. It’s just because you have the features that every woman and gay would die for!”

 

“Really? Like what?”

 

“Well you have silky black hair, fair white skin, beautiful face, big bre--”

 

“Let’s don’t go there. Well all of that is true and given.” I said as I nod but suddenly I remember the important part. “But it still doesn’t make any sense!”

 

“What thing doesn’t make any sense?” He asked confused.

 

“You, kicking me out. Well yeah I found out you’re gay but it’s not even relevant to that subject!” I said as I threw my hands up in the air. I look at him and I see that he is fidgeting, a sign of nervousness. He did not reply so I ask the one thing that is in my mind.

 

“Or it is?” I asked seriously as I stared deep into his eyes. His reply is one of the absurd things that I have ever heard in my entire life.

 

“Y..yes. You see, I like Tyler Kwon. That is the real reason.”

 

==========================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

So, yeah. First chapter is out andddddd I don't if it is good enough. Hahahaha. Seriously. I hope you like this.

Comment, Subscribe and Vote. =)