Sorry Youngbae

Don't Wanna Try

[Eunji's P.O.V]

After so long I finally meet my first love, but why does it hurt. Before the Running Man filming I went to talk to the Ceo about making Chorong unnie be on We Got Married. He thought it would be best for her to promote her groups upcoming album. Then after the running man shoot, I meet up with Taeyang oppa and we talk. I always remembered how before our debut Chorong would always talk about him. Plus I feel like my family wants me to get married soon, so I don't think I can be with him anymore, so I decided help my leader by lieing to him.

"Youngbae-ah listen, you know we live in the same building and you already said infront of the camera that I was your first love, the fans will understand, if not I can ask my Ceo to talk to the PD of We Got Married and me and you can go on that show, since Naeun was on the show I think my Ceo can understand. You should ask your Ceo too"  I said.

"Okay" he said.

But in my head I was apologizing to him. My Ceo alreasy decided to make Chorong the next person to be up for We Got Married, and if Youngbae asks his ceo and he is okay with it then my plan might just work out. I said goodbye and went home. He had another schedule after this. So I called my manager and went to the dorm.

"Yah Eunji-ah what happened with you and sunbaenim?" Chorong asked.

"Nothing. Unnie I have a question for you? and please be honest with me" I said

"Okay what is it?" she asked.

"Do you still like Youngbae oppa?" I asked.

"Bwoh! how can I when he is your childhood love?" she said

"I told you to be honest, don't worry about it" i said.

"Yes I did before I found out about your relationship" she said.

"Do you still like him?" I asked.

"Well yes but why?" she asked.

"Good, Unnie I need to tell you something." I said

"What is it?" She asked.

"I told the ceo to make you go in We Got Married and then I told Youngbae to talk to hIs ceo about joining the show, so most likely you two will be the pair" I said.

"Yah! Why would you do that? You know Taeyang sunbaenim likes you so why did you tell him to sign up if you knew I was going to be on the show?" She asked

"Unnie my parents want me to get married soon and I don't Youngbae to still love me, you love him more than I can ever love him, I think I can trust him in your hands. I mean after this marriage that my parents planned out I might not be able to a singer anymore." I said

 "Eunji-ah you know you are being so selfish right now right?" She said.

"I know I'm selfish but ut doesn't matter I want Youngbae to be happy and I feel like you might make him more happy than I.could ever make him" I said.

"I can't believe you Eunji-ah I know that you care for family and all but you are hurting Youngbae Sunbaenim" She said.

"Unnie please take care of him for me please?" I begged

"Fine but what do I tell sunbaenim?" she asked.

"Tell him everything" I said. "From me telling him I'm letting him go to you liking him"

"Bwoh I can't tell him that" she said.

"Just kidding" I said.

After we finished talking I went to my room. I'm Sorry Youngbae I just can't do it anymore i said to myself. After all this years, I have learnt to move and my unnie loves you so I'm giving her to you hope you understand! I said to myself.