One Shot

Only Exception (One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“One martini please.”

Siwon turned to the voice and saw the lady taking a sit beside his.  She’s wearing a black mini dress and sent a seductive wink to him. He smirked at that and turned his attention back to the drink in his hand.

 

“Its been a long time Siwon Oppa. How are you?” He turned his head again.

 

“I’m doing great Nana-ssi.” He replied flatly.

 

“Oh drop the formalities Oppa. After all we’re friends.” Making sure she emphasized the last word. She somewhat feel insulted by the way he addressed her. Like they haven’t share memories together.

 

“Here all alone Oppa? Need company? I can be one if you want.” She displays her bait while biting her lower lip.

 

“Actually, I’m with my----“

 

 

“Girl friend.” Someone filled in the blanks for him. His eyes widen in surprise and is about to speak for himself when a hand traced his lower back towards his neck. 

 

“Hi. I’m Tiffany…” she introduced offering a hand which the latter hesitantly returned. “Siwon’s girl friend.”she finished proudly  as her hand went to his sides. Damn. She just give him goose bumps. The slender fingers in sending shivers down his spine.

 

“And you are?” Tiffany asks in a tone enough to make her feel like a nugu. An outcast, at least for her.  

 

“Im Nana. Oppa’s friend.” She replied with a dismantled look on her face.

 

“Oppa you didn’t tell me you already have my replacement.” she said smiling cynically to the also flabbergasted man. What she didn’t know is that the other woman feels the sarcasm in her voice. Nana is like making Tiffany know where she stands on Siwon life.

 

“I..uh..” he stammered, but suddenly he pursed on his lips tight when he felt the pain on his external oblique. Yes Tiffany just pinched his sides on purpose with those killer nails.

Play along spoiled brat.She talks with those eye smiles.

She skilfully locked their hands together. And getting the signal, his hands travelled along her back towards her waist, pulling her closer. His touch sent tremors into her system, trembling every single bone in her body.

 

“Uh, yes. Nana, meet Tiffany. And babe, meet Nana. She’s also a model haven’t you met before? Or heard of each other?” he played along so well.

Babe? What the. Tiffany can just laugh in disgust.

 

“Really? I’m sorry I’m not really updated with the Korean industry while I was in Paris.” She said with irony. Her eyes checking the woman from head to toe. And as a girl’s instinct, like x-ray visions, she smiled upon the sight of her inner soul. Jealousy, disgust, hate is what she is seeing as of the moment.    

 

“Nonetheless, It was nice meeting you Nana-ssi.” She smiled and faced Siwon.

 

“Um, babe let’s go?I have an early photo shoot for Vogue Korea tomorrow. ” She said while her fingers traced along his face, his cheeks, his jaw line and lastly his lips.

It was the first time she has initiated a move so bold to a man. And she might be eating her pride, but she’s admitting. He’s damn handsome.

 

“Yes, Its getting late.” He also smiled in return showing his dimples to Tiffany. Another damn.

 

“We’ll take our leave first Nana. Nice meeting you.” He faced the other lady who’s now sending daggers from her eyes at the sight of the clingy Tiffany.

 

“Babe wait, your lips.” Tiffany suddenly spoke in such a seducing manner.

 

“What about it?” He tried hard to calm his hormones.

 

 

“They’re dry.” She said before owning his lips with hers.

He was sure taken aback by her actions. He froze for a second but screw, this girl right here is a damn good kisser. He responded with the same intensity towards her lips. Her hands now draped on his neck. While his, stayed on her waist like she’s his possession.

And yes they’re just making out in front of the very eyes of Nana.

 

Now get jealous to death . Tiffany smiled evilly on her mind. As Siwon is just tasting every inch of her lips, and of course she does the same, They’re like a real couple not wanting to let go of each other. Drowned and enjoying the lip lock so much that they didn’t realized Nana already left a couple of minutes ago. She can’t take to watch this oh so lovey dovey film. How sweet and addicting must their kiss be. They just continued as if they didn’t need air.

As soon as they parted, they just stared unto one another. As if asking, what the hell just happened?  As they’re now catching their breaths.

 

“You owe me one Siwon Choi.” She smirked giving him such a teasing smile. Drawing lines unto his cheeks seductively with her finger. Before pushing him a little.

 

“Shall we? It’s really late. I need my precious sleep.” They got out of that place hand in hand and headed to Siwon’s convertible car.

 

“What was that? And what are you doing here super model?” He exclaimed a soon as she’s settled on her seat. 

 

“I’m invited at the lame party. Now shut up and drive me home now, spoiled brat.” She buckled her seatbelt and rolled her eyes on him.

 

“Why did you do that!?!” He raised his voice in irritation. Well, not that he doesn’t like it. He just cant accept the fact that he is currently indebted to the Tiffany Hwang. Or that his shining shimmering ego is scratched? 

 

“Are you shouting at me!?”

 

“I’m not.” His voice returned to its normal tone. “I was just asking why the hell did you suddenly show up, and pretended to be my girlfriend in there?”

 

“What the. Why are you so over reacting on that?” She glared at him in disbelief. “ I know you like how my lips taste, you’re enjoying it too much.” Hell, he kissed her back more aggressively. If that’s not liking how feels, then she doesn’t know what is.

 

“My goodness its just a kiss right?, unless you…”

 

“Of course not.” He cut her short.

 

“You know what? you should thank me you know. You look helpless with that y ex girl friend of yours. I just saved your ego.” Tiffany smirked and rolled her eyes on him.

 

“Huh..who asked for your help anyway.” He hissed.

 

“Oh don’t tell me its going to rain?” she wiped the sudden drop of water on her forehead.

 

“Its okay we can just close the lid.” He assures also buckling his safety belt. “Where do you live anyway?” he pressed the button that would save them from getting drenched. But his car is such a teaser, the detachable roof wont close.

 

 

“Come on, close it fast. I’m getting wet here.” She ordered whilst wiping her arms with her hanky.

 

“Really..that sounds so wrong to me babe.” He smiled mischievously, as Tiffany mentally slapped herself for picking such a critical word with the wrong person. Damn, such a ert.

 

 

“Aish what’s wrong this time?” he  said obviously annoyed while his hand keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter