007

Blinded Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Dong*

''I'm coming'' I yell back as she walk to the door 'why does my brother forgets his keys ahh' I thought lazy with a big sigh. ''Ah stop getting your keys you lazy -'' my eyes widen to the figure standing infront of me. ''Ouch that hurt, I'll will take a note on that about not forgetting keys to a house that I don't live in'' I can feel myself turn bright pink ''Oh Jinyoung-ah  I'm sorry I thought you were my brother, please come in'' Jr. just giggle at me which I found embarrassing. ''would you like something to drink or eat'' I'm ask nervously ''No thank you by the way nice house, would you show me around please'' I nod in respond even though I didn't want to but I couldn't say no.

''And this is my mom's gardern that's the end of the tour should we go inside it's getting pretty co-''

''Eunah can I tell something'' Jr said seroiusly while looking at the cherry blossom tree. ''Go on'' I said

''I think Cherry Blossoms trees are the most beautiful thing on earth'' Jr said in a sad-serious way

''I think the same way as you it's just that the flower sometimes reminds me of love... the flowers can sometimes bloom during the winter or not like love some relationship can bloom beautiful or not bloom at all'' I can feel myself at peace by just looking at the beautiful pentals.

''It's getting cold now Jinyoung-ah we should go inside and get into studying before it's to late'' Jr. nod in responds. As we go inside the living room I remembered that I had left my bagpack in my room. ''Jinyoung-issh I'll back I'm going to get my bagpack which is in my room please sit down'' I fast walked in my room. ''Okay Eunah let's see wheres your bagpack'' I talked to myself. ''Oh here it is'' I was about to walk out of my room but then I looked myself in the mirror and holy jinjin, my hair was a mess but uh I didn't have time to fit my hair so I just walked out.

''Here Jinyoung-ah have some banana milk sorry I took long so where do we start''

''we will start with math subject one, so turn to page 109''

One whole hour into math I was really struggling with math as much I as foucs I can't get the answers right ah why does this only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter