001

Blinded Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mmmmmmmmmmm    bbbubububuhnjhuhu hhuhkhhh

\(EunAh POV)

 

 

*Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep* The alarm clock went off, ''Ughhh Please let me sleep more'' I said with my Sleepy voice, 'What Time Is?'                                                                       ''OMG Its 7:40 am, I'm going to be late ash'' I got Myself Off the bed and went to the bathroom, after I was done,I put my uniform as fast as I could and ran my to school.    Beathless I walk Into the school gates, I looked into my watch and it was 7:54 yay I'm not late thank the lord. As I walked to my class I see the one and only boy that stole my heart Its JinYoung or prefers to be called Jr, He look so cute smiling ahh I just want to squeeze those cheeks of his. He's handsome isn't he? But I don't want to get my Hopes up. Why would be interested in someone like look at me, I'm...I'm ...I'm ug- TOO FAB FOR HIM hahahaha no. I feel like I'm Beatuiful but am I to Him? am I someone to him?

 

I shook my head and kept walking to class. As I enter my Class I see my annoying,caring best friend,WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO CALL ME TO WAKE ME UP,ITS YOUR FAULT YUNHYEONG, JUST WATCH. I sit down at my seat and take out my ipod and earphones, and lay my head on the table,when I was about to close my eyes I heard my name. '' EunAh why were you late,I waited for you infront of the gates but you didn't come, Eunnie why the mad face?'' Yunhyeong attack me with qustions. ''Really Yunnie you ask me this,well let's say that SOMEONE FORGOT TO WAKE ME UP TODAY, and I'm mad at you Yunheong'' I said eveything with my eyes close. ''ASHH I forgot I'm Sorry Eunnie I well make it up to up...let's get Ice cream afterschool...Eunah want to know the reason why I forgot?'' I shook my head. ''ahhh why Eunnie its important, you need to know about this'' ''Fine.Fine.Tell why you forgot my boy?'' A huge smile appear on his face. ''The reason I forgot is because I met with someone from YG Entertainment, He told me that he had watch us dance before, if we can go audition in this upcoming Friday...I told him that i would ask you first, so what do you say?''

 

A smile appear on my face too ''Yunhyeong this is great, Oh my chimchim, we should go and audition, this well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter