Final

My Little Girl

I know that she's 24 already. 25 in Korean age but she is and will forever be my little girl. My fragile and precious little girl.

We fought a little today. Not so little. It's quite big, actually. We initially planned to date at Busan but because of one thing and another, we fought.

The reason behind our fight was because I was jealous. Yep I'm jealous over the fact that she's going to be an MC alongside with Taecyeon at Kbs Gayo Daejun. It's just MC-ing, I know and I was not that childish, no.

Early in the morning when I fetched her up at her apartment, she told me that we had better not go to the cafe to take breakfast anymore. It would be better if we just drive to Busan and have breakfast there. At first I thought it was because she wanted to eat Busan food so I willingly agreed. I of course would do anything to keep her happy as the nice boyfriend.

We ate some fancy food at Busan and overall it was a very nice meal. After that, I drove to the shopping centre but she told me to just go the cinema. I agreed anyway. We bought two tickets and grabbed some popcorn and soft drinks. The movie was nice and she seemed to enjoy it a lot so I was very content to be honest.

After the movie, she said she wanted to go back to Seoul already. I thought she wanted to spend the rest of the day with me only, cuddling at her apartment and cooking meal together while watching some comedy shows. So yes, we directly went back to Seoul.

Arriving at her apartment, she called it a date and told me to go back home and take some rest. I was really confused. I thought we agreed to take the entire day off to have some quality time but she definitely didn't think the same way.

After some minutes, I finally found out that her manager actually arranged some mini schedule for her today. Fitting gowns for Kbs Gayo Daejun with her co MCs. I volunteered myself to drive her there but she told me no need to do that as her manager would pick her up.

I didn't know why but I just suddenly became so jealous because I knew Taecyeon was one of the MCs. So I told her fine and I went home. I know I was not behaving very well but I was just disappointed, I guess.

After what seemed like one hour, I arrived at her apartment again. Yeah I will wait until she came home back and apologized for my behavior. She must have some great explanation as to why she's not free to date the whole day.

I didn't press the bell. It's pointless. She is not home. So I wait. For like 30 minutes when I heard the door opening. What? Someone is actually at home?

There she is. Standing and staring at me wide-eyed.

"Oppa? Why are you here? In front of the door?"

"I thought no one was home. You told me you have a  schedule, remember?"

"Yes I told you that. But I didn't mean it that way. I mean. Why are you here? Did you forget something?"

I could see it in her eyes that she hopes for me not to agree with her.

"Yes I forgot something,"

She seems disappointed.

"Ah. Why don't you come in, oppa? It's quite cold outside,"

I came in and after she locked the door, I back hugged her.

"I forgot one thing and it's a very crucial thing. I forgot to tell you that I love you so much and that you mean everything to me. Mianhae yoong. I'm just disappointed that we can't have the whole day to date. I'm..."

She turned around and hugged me back.

"Oppa, it's me who should apologize, not you. I destroyed our date. I... I already told my manager I wanted this day to be my holiday but he forgot and already arranged this little schedule. I... So I had no other choice. But... I called off the schedule though. I called in sick,"

"Woah I'm so bad. I made my girlfriend lied to her manager and... I'm sorry too yoong. I was jealous. And disappointed too. So I just left like that,"

"I told you to leave oppa. So you really don't have to feel bad about it. Saranghae and I guess we should continue our date,"

She says that while smiling. I can't help but smile too. Jinjja I'm so lucky to have this little girl of mine by my side.