ONE=her sickness

He is my first and last love,Oh Sehun...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER SICKNESS

It's a beautiful morning so then Aom decides to go to the hospital. Yeah,but seriously,Aom really hates that place,more than anything. Well,who's the crazy one that love hospital.

Aom goes to the hospital without Sehun's permission,without her boyfried's permission. Aom didn't want Sehun know about her sickness.

 

 

Aom knock the door a few times and a voice ask her to come in.

 

"Ah~Ms. Aom. Can I help you?" Doctor Lay ask her with his curious face.

"A-Actually...Can you check my sickness? I think my sickness coming..." Aom said.

"Wait,you have a sickness? What sickness? Did Sehun know about this?" Lay asked. How can she have a sickness...She's a cheerful girl ever in my eyes. I never seeing she's in pain.

"Okay,I have a brain tumor but I think it was healing...But these days I fell like the tumor come back to me. And please...Don't ever tell Sehun about this...I didn't want to hurt him..." Aom satarting to tearing.

"But I think he will more hurt if he know that you hide this all from his knowledge..." Lay said while crossed his hand.

"I know..."

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

"Aom-ah,where did you go?" ask Sehun when Aom was about to close the door.

"Oh,Sehun Oppa...I met Krystal and Jessica Unnie." she lied.

"Really? Well,do you remember next month?" Sehun ask while pulling Aom to his embrace.

"Next month? Is there's anything special day?" Aom think. Sehun start to pout.

"You didn't remember anything?" Sehun ask. Jesus! Dis she forgot it?

"Just kidding,Oppa! Its'our 200th anniversary,right,Oppa? 200 days since we're together..." Aom hug Sehun tight. Well,he sulk and she loves to watch it. He's so cute when he sulk. You know,like a little baby...Aigoo~

"Yeah,I thoughht you will forget it." Sehun said. He kissed Aom's cheek.

"Aww,stop it!" Aom giggle. She's such a ticklish.

"Okay,so...I want we celebrate it together and why not we go to Namsan Tower? You like it,right?" Sehun said.

"Yeah,it will be fun!" Aom kissed Sehun's cheek and hug Sehun tightier. I will make you happy...For the last time...

 

 

(flashback)

"Well,your brain tumor..." Aom look right into Lay's eyes.

"It's in dangerous condition right now,Aom-ssi. You don't have enough time to live." Lay sigh. It hard to says this.

"Do you means that I will died soon?" Aom ask and her tears flowing down to her cheek.

"I'm sorry,Aom-ssi. If you doing the surgery early,your chance to survive will be high but it too late now. You only have one month to live."

"One month?" Aom ask. Wait,next month is our anniversary...I think I will make him happy...For the last time...

"Lay Oppa,I will bear it. Promise me that you will never tell Sehun Oppa about this,eoh?" Aom really hoping and she will believe Lay.

Lay sigh before he answer Aom, "Alright..."

(end of flashback)

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

Well,Aom hope that she will die in happiness.

Their love being one since they're in high school. When Sehun confess Aom in front the public,Aom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter