Urgent!

Urgent!

"O-oppa! What are y-you.."

"Smelling your neck scent. You know what? I always wanted to and this part," his nose was brushing her neck, not to mention the hot breath from him, "Nice."

Naeun pushed his head aside, "Stop! That's ticklish!"

Myungsoo smirked as he tossed his t-shirt somewhere, "you'll love this." Naeun looked at his chest with a disgusted face.

"...what?"

"Look at your dark s!"

"Then don't look at them!" Myungsoo said as he his his s by his palms, "Look at my abs, honey!"

She chuckled,"noooo!"

Myungsoo pulled Naeun's body so they could sit with crossed legs-- face to face, "So, Naeun-ah!"

"Hmm?"

"This will be my first if you agree to have with me. And there are lot of girls who want to have a shaking-bed-moment with me!"

"Do it with them then."

"Y-yah! I'm not kind of guy who would give my because I'm ually frustated!"

Naeun nodded, "I see I see" then went away to the door. "W-where are you going?" Myungsoo ran and hugged her from behind, "Don't go."

"This is why I never let you watch korean drama. I wanted to go out--"

"I said no", Myungsoo hugged her stronger than before, "Stay with me."

"--I want to make hot--"

"Make out?! You want to make out with me?! Sure!" Myungsoo turned his fiancee's body so he could see the beautiful face of Son Naeun. Naeun placed her pointed finger on his lips, "I want to make hot chocolate."

Myungsoo froze.

"Want it or not?"

"Y-yes.."

"Now put on your t-shirt so you don't catch a cold," she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer so she could reach his ear, "And to hide this hot abdomen of yours."

Right after Naeun touched him, he kissed her neck and it, "So we could have right now, babe?"

Naeun pushed him and bite her lower lip, "Control yourself."

"But you're seducing me!"

"You have to control your hormones!"

"But you're seducing me!"

"Put on your clothes now or you won't get any hot chocolate!"

"...yes ma'am.."

.

.

That night Myungsoo learnt that his girl won't do before marriage and he must control his hormones.

...or increasing the 'shower' time?