(♚ — reviews ;)

♚ — dalea ; fnc entertainment new girl group // apply open
header

# of applicants — 06
updated on — 12/22

jung yonghwa's — 03
lee jonghyun's — 01
kang minhyuk's — 01
lee jungshin's — 01
 

author's note — This is basically where we authors criticize your app.Look at these three category below

Accepted — You app has no mistakes and has the chance to be chosen.
pending — Your app has major or minor mistake that you can and you need to fix.
rejected — This means your app has major mistake that can be fixed or because your app didn't have the ticket eventhough it has been stated in the Cheatsheet.
REviewing — Means I've got your app and I'm still reviewing it for the second or third time.

the reviews

author's corner

review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

character name

by username

plotline — here
face-claim — here
love interest — here

author's review — Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Please note that your app is linked to your character's picture on the left side.

status

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

im seuli

by ---aeonian9

plotline — Jung Yonghwa's
face-claim — Red Velvet's Irene / F(X)'s Krystal
love interest — BTS' Jungkook / BTS' V

author's review — hello silvi, sorry for the late review. 

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Hi Silvi,thanks for applying.I can't find any mistake in your app even after two or three times looking at your app.I don't mind about the noona-dongsaeng relationship,since Jungkook is a bae.Thanks for applying again.

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

jeon xiena

by exoticming12

plotline — Jung Yonghwa's
face-claim — Shin Yoonjo / After School's Nana
love interest — Infinite's L / EXO's Kai

author's review — hello ming, sorry for the late review.

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Hi Ming, thanks for applying.Firstly the layout is messed up.And Yoonjo isn't exactly have the 'visual' appearance.So you don't get the bonus point for this plotline.Also you didn't describe each traits clearly.You were just merely listing the traits without elaborating it more further.How did Juniel become her ex-neighbour?From what I know,Juniel debuted in Japan first and then she moved to Korea.So I didn't exactly find the point of her being your character's ex-neighbour.Can you seperate your background to two pharagraph since I had a hard time reading it.How did Krystal become her rival seeming they didn't come from a same company?And your reason of rivaling with Krystal doesn't seem very reasonable.You left the fanclub color section empty.Also I don't think you need to put a rapping twin since your character does NOT have a position in rapping.Your trainee life section is not exactly what trainee life would be.Don't your character get scolded by the trainers?You need to tell what did the good and bad things you go through your trainee life.Your Interaction with your love interest didn't give too much explaination so how exactly did they act with each other?We authors need to know that.Finally,you got the password wrong.That means you merely read the cheatsheet resulting all these mistakes.I'm sorry to say this but your app is rejected since you got the password wrong and you have so many mistakes in your app.Thanks again for applying.

rejected

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

yong jiyeon

by hyo-jin

plotline — Lee Jungshin's
face-claim — T-ara's Jiyeon / 4Minute's Hyuna
love interest — EXO's Tao / SHINee's Taemin

author's review — hello lizzy, sorry for the late review, your personality is good and I love how you state her traits by using a persona. that's creative! good job. besides, Jiyeon is actually in FNC Entertainment, so she can't have a collaboration with Trouble Maker in CUBE, unless both companies agreed to it. You should have collaboration with FNC or CCM artists. By the way, please fill in the rival part because every dalea member must have a rival. That's all for now. Thanks for applying! you just need to fix your mistakes and you're ready to go! 

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — hi Lizzy,thanks for applying and sorry for the very late review from me.let me get straight to the point.how did she become friends with Minzy and Henry when they're not even from the same company?If you wanted to say they become friends after Dalea debut then that won't happen too since I don't think Henry and 2NE1 will be doing a comeback around Dalea's debut time.Is your persona Sweet Angle or Sweet Angel?I think it's Sweet Angel since Angle is the space between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.I don't get a good grasp on her trainee life since you just wrote two sentences.Write ALL the good and bad things that happened during her trainee period.Lastly you left the 'Their Future Relationship' section.Fill that section.Fix your mistakes and you're good to go.

pending

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

shin hyoyeon

by -Haruman

plotline — Lee Jonghyun's
face-claim — KARA's Youngji / Red Velvet's Seulgi
love interest — B.A.P's Daehyun / B.A.P's Youngjae

author's review — Hi Haru,thanks for applying and sorry for the late review.

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Hi Haru,there's particularly no mistake in your app.But I'm hesitating about your choice of love interest.Daehyun is a bae,but since B.A.P is in a middle of lawsuit thingy I'm thinking about using your backup love interest but it turns out the backup is also from B.A.P.I'm asking whether you want to change your love interest or keeping your love interest as the same person.If you choose to still use Daehyun as your love interest than it's fine.Thanks for applying.

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

kang jieun

by Exotic-sone

plotline — Jung Yonghwa's
face-claim — F(X)'s Krystal / Chocolat's Tia
love interest — EXO's Sehun / EXO's Baekhyun

author's review — Hi Victoria,sorry for the very late review.

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Hi Victoria,thanks for applying.There's no major or noticable mistake in your app so you're accepted.Thanks again for applying.

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

yoo soojin

by -haruman

plotline — Kang Minhyuk's
face-claim — Hello Venus' Seoyoung / BESTie's Uji
love interest — M.Pire's Jerry / Boys Republic's Suwoong

author's review — tba

co-AUTHOR'S REVIEW — Hi haru,thanks again for applying.you left the trainee life section empty.just fix that and you're good to go.and lol,i hardly see someone from m.pire being used as a love interest.and yeah thanks for applying again.

pending