Chapter 1

Eternity

 

"Are u still following that guy?"

Hae asked Kyu,as he flew towards him.

"Of course.No reason to stop it"

Hae just looked at his cute friend with joy. This guy was so stubborned enough to do what he wanted no matter what.

Then, both of them sitting on the banch of a huge tree, with the eyes targetting towards the entrance of a big house near the tree.

"There he comes!! My gorgeous prince~~"

Kyu shouted with full of joy becuz he saw someone came out of the house.

A good-looking young man wearing white shirt & blue-jean walked out of the building. 

His handsome face was shining brightly under the sun.He looked really relaxed.It seemed that he was leaving home for somewhere.

He got into his car.

"How can a man be so handsome? He looks like a Hollywood actor. No! None of the Hollywood stars might be more gorgeous than him~ Arr I can't remove my eyes……… "

Hae laughed out loud to see how freaking his friend was.

Kyu was totally falling for that guy.

"Cheassy~~That doesn't really suit to an evil brat like u"

Kyu looked back his crazy friend with annoyance.

"Yahhh!! U think I'm kidding?? Not at all. I've never loved someone. I don't understand myself why I'm being like this. I know I'm freaking enough…"

Hae got silent when he saw the serious face of his beloved friend.He knows how much Kyu was addicted to this man.

"…And I accept he'll never see me or know me…"

Tears started to fill his puppy eyes.The cute pale face suddenly overwhemled with saddness.

Not becuz he didn't know the reality but becuz he didn't wanna admit it.

"Tell me! What's wrong with a ghost falling in love with a human?"

 

 

xxx

 

Kyu didn't really remember when & why he became a ghost.

Ghosts like him were wondering around the humans.

They became so becuz they were refused by the heaven for some reasons. 

 

Actually they weren't those scary creatures as in the movies.

They were just pathetic spirits who didn't have a definite place they belong.

They were temporary existence before they were decided where to go… 

It may be heaven or hell.

It depends on them. If they helped humans to have good minds or

doing good things for the world, they'll be sent to heaven as angels.

If they made people commit sins or they, themselves,did,, they'd be definitely sent to the hell.

Hae had died 2 years ago due to an occupitation accident.

He had only his big brother left at the time of his death since his parents were died long ago.

His lover was also left alone.

As he was very much loved his family & his lover, he couldn't let himself away from them although he was a dead person.So the heaven refused to take him & let him stay as a ghost until he could cut his obsession of them.

So that he could be a pure & graceful angel worth of the heaven.

But what about Kyu? 

What kind of obsession made him stay as a ghost?

What's the reason the heaven didn't choose him?

xxx

 

"Hey Buddy!! Angel Teuk said I can go to the heaven next week!"

Hae said with over-joy tone as he approached Kyu.

Kyu got surprised. To be honest, he didn't really expect that might happen so sudden.

"What about your monkey-face boyfriend? Can u really get over him? And your big brother?"

"Arr!! Too much questions!! "

Hae replied him with confusion.

"My big brother was married to a really beautiful lady.He was happy with his marriage life now.I don't need to worry him"

Hae proudly smiled & said.

"…And for my darling, Hyukie, he'll die with heart attack next week. As he was a good man, heaven agree to choose him.They said I can also come together with him as I've done good enough…"

"…But…"

Hae hesitantly continued his speech, wearily looking at his friend…

"I have to leave u alone…Sorry Kyu"

Hae started to cry as he could imagine how lonely his friend would be.

Kyu also felt the globe of saddness climbing up his throat when he heard his best friend farewell.

But he's happy…really happy for him.

He blinked quickly.Trying to hide his tears so that Hae wouldn't see them.

"Hey! Lee Donghae, U crying pabo! Why u're crying? Just go quick & leave me. I won't annoy anymore… ^^ "

Hae just removed his tears with his dorsum of the hand, stopped crying.

He said to Kyu in a serious tone.

"So Kyu-ah! From now, listen to me. They said they'll consider of taking u to the heaven if u can stop one thing. According to the heaven, u r too emotional & didn't control your mind"

Kyu got shocked! D-did t-they f-find out??

"W-What's w-w-with that? I-I don't g-gett it! "

"They know that u'r falling in love with a human…"

Hae said with a heavy sign…

xxx

 

 

Kyu usually went to the Church although he was a ghost.

He prayed at the Jesus everyday to take him to heaven & to forgive his sins.

But he just commited a sin again in front of the Jesus.

On that day,

He was nagging the Jesus to choose him.

Choi Siwon came & sit beside him.

It's not becuz Siwon could see him but becuz he chose that place.

To Kyu, Siwon was the only & first person who didn't pass through him who existed just as an atmosphere.

His heart beats rhythmessly from that day onwards

He felt happines & warmth but saddness at tthe same time.

He had fallen for Choi Siwon, who was also the regular prayer at that Church.

He's handsome, kind-hearted, manly & gentle.

His perfect & pure face silently attracted Kyu's heart & made it beat non-stop.

xxx

 

Kyu always followed Siwon whereverhe goes.

Siwon didn't see or feel him at all.

He just did his daily activities normally.

He didn't even had little of the idea that he's been stalked by a cute & chubby little ghost.

Kyu was just happy & satified enough just to see Siwon's pure face.

 xxx

Siwon seemed to have an ex-lover.

Kyu saw him several times watching his lover's photo in his wallet~

At such time, he suddenly looked desperate & sad.

Kyu hadn't seen who it was.

All he knew was that Siwon seemed to love his lover so much.

Only god & Siwon would knew why they broke-up.

But this wasn't something Kyu was interested. He just wished to see him everday.

xxx

 

"I'm going to get married, Hyukie ! "

Those sudden words coming out from Siwon left Hyuk's mouth widely open.

"What?? With whom?? I guess it's Jessica Jung?"

Siwon heavily noded his head… breathing out a sigh…

"So …Can u really forget your past? "

Hyuk asked curiously.

"…It's been 10 years…time enough to forget everything … I wanna restart everything in my life. I don't think it's the right way spending my life ridiculously. I need someone to comfort me.Someone to take me out of this …"

"…And u believe that person would be Jessica?"

Siwon looked back his friend.

The cold evening breeze running through the coast his hair

gently.

 

For some reason, his heart was hurt.

Right now, his heart was crying louder than the sea-waves striking the coast.

"…At least I should try to believe.…Or I'll die from misery & loneliness "

Hyuk stood up from the stone on which he was sitting, walked towards standing Siwon near the edge of coast, & slowly hug him from behind.

"No matter which u decide, I'll accept it. Wish u have a happy marriage life with her…"

xxx

 

Kyu's now crying…

Crying almost his heart was going to explode…

He wished this pain in his heart would be driven away when he cried more.

But the more he cried, the more he hurt…

What should he do right now?

Siwon was going to marry a lady who's truely beautiful & a well- matched to him.

He's going to start a new life.

This was a wrong & pathetic one-sided love from the beginning…

This heart-broken feeling punching him non-stop.

Who did he had to blame for? No one but just his stupid heart.

He loved Siwon with all of his heart.…But Siwon couldn't love him back, didn't even know his existence.

The love story has ended without being started…

 

If Siwon was happy…

If Siwon could get a blessed life,

 

there's nothing Kyu couldn't do…

He had to let him go…

He had to leave him & get away from him…

xxx

 

Tomorrow was the wedding day…

Siwon was already sleeping on the bed… being totally tired from preparing the wedding.

Kyu entered the room…approached to Siwon…who was soundly sleeping…

His face…so innocent…& pure…

Kyu carssed Siwon's hair gently…Of course he's sure Siwon couldn't feel it.

"…Wonnie~ Tomorrow was your wedding~ I wished u had a happy life with your beloved one. 

We r different exisrences…living in the different worlds…But my heart is demanding only u.U will never know me, see me, or feel me… but It's ok! "

"Tomorrow I'll disappear from the earth forever…They said I had to forget u if I wanna go to the heaven.Becuz u're a still a human & I'm a low standard spirit. But I refused. If loving u is a sin, I would prefer to be a sinner."

…I love u, Wonnie…

He gently kissed his forehead…

This was the goodbye kiss…

He knew he'd never see him again.…

 

xxx

 

A/N :  I first intended to finish it up in one chapter.But it couldn't work ^^ Sorry for my english typo. :P Hpe u'll enjoy it. ^^