New School

Changes in Life

Bomi :

Eunji :

Bomi and Eunji arrived at ACube High School's Dorm and prepared to move in until someone stopped them.

??? : Erm.. Are you guys new students? Cause this is the Boy's Dorm the Girl's Dorm is at the other side. 

Bomi and Eunji : Opps.. xP Thanks

They walked to the other side and moved in the dorm.

[???'s POV]

I wonder who they are, but anyway, IDGAF <--- I don't give a xD

[Bomi's POV]

Hmm.. Who was that guy? He seems familiar somehow..

[Eunji's POV] 

Let's pack! Luckily we were in the same room hehe, we could practice our singing and dancing skills before auditioning.. That guy just now.. Who was he? Anyways, IDGAF about guys better concentrate on the audition. *concentrates*

[Nobody's POV]

Bomi and Eunji than practiced their singing skills as Bomi was bad at that.

*Knocks* Before they had answered, someone had came in. 

??? : Please lower down your volume, I'm your Dorm President, Son Naeun. *Passes a book of rules and regulations* that we have to follow.

Naeun :

Eunji : Are you Son Naeun?! 

[Bomi's POV]

What? She already said she was Naeun =.= What is Eunji talking about?

[Nobody's POV]

Naeun : Well, yes, why?

Eunji : You're the one in APink that is going to debut soon but we're going to audition for the 2 spots hehe.

Naeun : *Blushes* Y-yes.. Good Luck for your audition and bye..

Bomi : Naeun's so kawaii..

~ The Next Day ~

Bomi and Eunji went to the classroom they were assigned to and scanned the surroundings. 

[Eunji's POV]

Naeun's there! Oh.. That guy's there too, wonder what his name would be.. xD WAIIITTT, WHY DO I EVEN CARE..

[Nobody's POV]

Bomi : Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida!

Eunji : Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eunji imnida!

They went to the empty spaces to sit.

YOU THINK WHERE WILL THEY BE ASSIGNED TO!!