Without You

Without You

 

“Can you explain everything to me, what’s going on now?”he said with sad tone.

“Okay,I will explain everything but after these,I want you,please go away from my life”,She said

“Okay,I will listen what’s you said?”he said with soft voice.

“First,I love my boyfriend now,You know who is it…He’s your friend,Jang Wooyoung.Second,I have no feeling to you.My reason is you have affair with my close friend,Jessica.You make my heart broken.Third,I will not believe you forever after what you did to me.Its enough now?I said everything  right?Please don’t break your promise”,She said with soft voice.

“I want you know the truth.She and I have no relationship.We just close friend.You’re wrong now,because you almost kissed Wooyoung.Luckily,I’ll be there.I will stop it before it happens in front of me”,He replied.

“You don’t have power to control me.You have no relationship with me after we broke up.I don’t want live with bad guy like you….I almost forget one thing…You  make Junho and I broke up right?I hate you because of that.I love him so much but after that incident he hates me.The incident make my life become worse.”,She said with loud voice.

“I know we have no relationship but I still love you.You’re my first friend and first love.I just leave you for 2 months because I have work to do.After 2 months,when I came back,You said that I have affair with your friend.Its no true.You know about Jessica love me but I don’t love her.Only you can entered my heart.About Junho,I did that because I see he always with someone girl that we know,Sunye.I don’t want you cry because of him.So,I make a plan to separate you and Junho.Please forgive me.If you want friend again with him,I will make it,I promise”,He said with soft voice.

“Its too late.Our memories disappeared after you did the plan.I know the rumor from Jessica.She told me everything.I just want you did something for me,Please forget your love to me.Your love has no meaning to me anymore”,She said with texted her boyfriend.She want her boyfriend pick up her but she don’t know her boyfriend already here.

Suddenly,Taecyeon kissed Suzy.She can’t do anything.Wooyoung saw everything what Suzy and Taecyeon do.His dream to have kissing part with Suzy is not become true.Taecyeon always prevent that thing before it happened.

Suzy feel someone saw it.Finally,she saw Wooyoung.Wooyoung’s face is like want to cry.She rejected Taecyeon’s kissed and run away to Wooyoung,to explain everything.Taecyeon still stood there.

“Wooyoung,Its not your think,He kissed me,I’m not allowed him to kissed me but he did.Please don’t believe me.I have no feeling to him.My feeling only for you,Jang Wooyoung.I love you.”Suzy said.Taecyeon can’t hear what’s they said.He  just want to crying but he can’t.He can’t crying in front of Suzy.

“Okay,I believe you,Suzy.Please don’t make my heart broken.I love you too”,Wooyoung said.

“I promise…Jang Wooyoung”,Suzy said.She don’t want her boyfriend upset.She kissed on Wooyoung’s lips fastly.

“Thank you,Bae Suzy.I love it”,Wooyoung said with touched his lips.Its so wonderful moment.He always wait that moment come.Finally,its coming.Taecyeon shocked after he saw they kissed.After he saw that kisses,he believe about Suzy really hate him now.He only want have time with Suzy for the last moment.Maybe tomorrow,he can’t did that.He saw that kissed really make Suzy become happy person.He know,he hurt after he saw the kissed.He think about  he want Suzy and Junho become friend again.He dialed Junho’s number.

“Hello,Junho..Are you busy tonight?”,he said with happy voice.In reality,he upset now.

“Hello,Taecyeon Hyung..I just busy for a little.Maybe I have time.Why you asked to me?”,Junho said.

“I just want to meet you.I have something to tell you.Can you meet me at 8.30 PM,your favourite garden,Okay?”,He said.

“Okay,Wait for me.Maybe I’ll late.”,Junho ended the conversation.Junho don’t know about Taecyeon plan.Junho always believe Taecyeon more than another person.

After Taecyeon finished conversation with Junho,Wooyoung meet Taecyeon for the first time.Their eyes meet.He can feel Wooyoung’s anger.

“Taecyeon,please go away from my girlfriend.She don’t love you.She loves me.You make My girlfriend’s life become worse.Please forget your love to her,I warned you”,Wooyoung said with angry tone.

“But……..”,Taecyeon still not finished his sentences but Wooyoung and Suzy go away from him.He think about his life without Suzy.

You've gotten me so crazy 
My arms feel empty without you 
My body's thirsty 
And my sighs are useless 
They don't bring me to you 
The world's so hazy 
And it's all so fruitless 
Without you

I'm sure you know 
Every moment hurts without you 
And as my love grows 
That I burn restlessly for you 
My mind's never at peace 
The pain never seems to cease 
Without you

And you've burned into my dreams 
Telling me sweet things 
With your eyes that gleam 
But when my eyes open 
You're not to be seen 
And the day loses its sheen 
Without you

But the nights don't end 
And the thirst remains 
As long as you're away 
Cause I want you near 
So I'll have nothing to fear 
As I dont want to live 
I have nothing to give 
Without you

But when I imagine 
That you're really here 
Everything glows 
Because you're near 
Am I awake? 
Or am I asleep? 
I'm lost into you 
So very deep 
And it clearly shows 
Cause I'm incomplete 
Without you

 

He go from that place to meet Junho.He don’t wear thick coat.He already know the night will make he feel cold but he don’t care about his health now.His life has no meaning anymore.

He waited Junho for 5 minutes.He know about Junho always busy with his work in composing song.One song that he composed to Suzy.The song’s name is Give it to me.Finally,Junho coming with thick coat.He always feel cold.

“Hi,hyung.Are you waited me for long?I’m so sorry.Why you want see to me?”Junho said.

“Hi Junho.I just waited you in 5 minutes ago.I know you busy with your work.Your work is really amazing.I just want you will friend again with Suzy,your ex girlfriend.Please forgive me because I make you break up with her.I did that because I love her so much.”,He said.

“My work always amazing.Friend with Suzy?I already forgive.You always have time for me when I need you.You’re my brother.I hate Suzy because she’s not faith to me.She has another man behind you.I know what’s she did now.She has new guy right?,The guy’s name is Jang Wooyoung.Wooyoung are our friend.Our group member,2PM.What is your reason to make Suzy and I become friend again.”,Junho said.

“She tell me about she want to be your friend but you always avoid to see her.She really mad at me now because of you.Please did that for me.This is my last request for you”,He said.

“Last request??I don’t understand..”,Junho said.

“I have short life now because I have sickness.Maybe I will go tomorrow or next day.You see my face expression now,its pale right?I think the time is coming.I love her so much but she’s not allowed me to love her again.My life has no meaning now.I don’t have someone who can protect and love me when I alive.”,He said.

“What?I don’t believe it.I understand your feeling now.What you want I did for you?Are you want I separated them?I still love Suzy but I can’t back together with her now,She have someone can protect her.I just protect her from far away.Please wait for her.Maybe she will realized about your love”,Junho said.

“Its too late,Junho.I will go from her forever.I did that because she want it.Please did my last request.One thing,you should tell her,I love her so much.In my heart,only she can opened it.No one can opened it.Please protect her for me”,He said with weak voice.

“Hyung,please don’t say that…Please!!”,Junho said.

Suddenly,Taecyeon fainted.Junho confused now,what should he do?He dialed his sister’s phone number,Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon,please help oppa,Taecyeon fainted now.I don’t know what should I do?”,Junho said.

“We should take him to hospital.Wait for me.”,Jiyeon said.

They take Taecyeon to Hospital.They waited.They prayed not something happened to Taecyeon.Junho don’t want tell these to Suzy.He don’t want his love crying in front of him.In the same time,Suzy feel something wrong but she don’t know what’s it.

“Suzy,what’s wrong?Something wrong to you?”,Wooyoung said.

“I don’t know what I feel like these.It want I go to hospital now.Can I go to hospital to figure out”,Suzy said.

“Okay,I will follow you.”,Wooyoung said,They go to Hospital together.

At hospital,finally the doctor come out from emergency room.He said “He’s gone.I’m so sorry.”.Junho and Jiyeon crying because Taecyeon always together with them.They’re like siblings.Junho saw Suzy and Wooyoung.He want Suzy know about these sad news.

“Suzy,please come here”,Junho said.

“Junho,what’s going on?Why Jiyeon crying?Who’s dead?”Suzy said.Wooyoung still walk slowly behind.

“You said just now,Dead??..Your love is dead just now,Ok Taecyeon”,Junho said.

“Please don’t lie to me.I just see him a little moment ago.”,Suzy said.

“Its true,Suzy.He suffered so much with his sickness.He don’t want tell you because he don’t want you worried about him but you’re bad girl.You throw him away like a rubbish.”,Junho said.

“Why you said that sentences?I’m sad now.He always make I become happy person after what he did.”,Suzy said.

“You make Taecyeon suffered more than his sickness because your word.Your word really cruel.He waited for you.You said you hate him so much”,Junho said.

“Its not true.I did that because I want he forget me.Ok Taecyeon,why you did these to me.I need you.I love you.You’re my brother forever.I will not forget you.”,Suzy said.

“Its too late,Suzy,He’s not here now.We have different place now.We only can prayed for him,he will happy forever.You don’t worry now,you have Wooyoung and I,we can protect you.This is Taecyeon’s last request.He said again,he love you so much.”Junho said.

“I will miss him.Thank you because you tell me everything,Junho”,Suzy said.

“I already forgive you,Suzy”,Junho hugged Suzy.Wooyoung feel guilty to Taecyeon.He go to see Taecyeon for the last time.

“Taecyeon,please forgive me.I will protect Suzy,I promise…”,Wooyoung said.

After that moment,everyone miss Taecyeon.He’s good person,also romantic person…